Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited

Tell us how Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Great friendly service highly recommend 👍👍👍👍"
"Brilliant service and prices. I’ve been using Trade Tyres for years and won’t go anywhere else."
"Service and advice has been amazing. Would fully recommend company."
"A first class service pleasant fitter who was quick & efficient, will definitely tell friends of the great at home service, very pleased with the whole experience."
"What a wonderful service, very accommodating to our needs, Ant was like a breath of fresh air, seeming very happy in his work, he gave us a very professional view of the company. Recommend to everyone? A great big Yesssss!!!! Thank you Trade Tyre Services."
"The Service from Trade Tyre Services is Second to none. It says it in the name. Top Notch."
"These guys could not have been more helpful. Assessed car in less than a minute. Ordered tyre. Delivered and fitted at my home the next morning. What wonderful service. All for a reasonable price too!"
"Really Helpful. Very efficient and didn't wait long for the tyres to be fitted. An A+ from me"
"Excellent service from James who was very quick and efficient at changing my tyre. He was also happy to discuss my choice of brand and was keen to explain why a repair was not possible with my puncture (he only confirmed what I already believed). All in all would highly recommend and will be back in touch when I need more tyres replaced."
"These guys are absolutely brilliant. I had visited my Mom and realised I had a puncture. Phoned Trade Tyre Services to see if they had a replacement tyre, which they did. They offered to come out and have a look at it but I said I would try to get to them. When I looked at the tyre after the call it was completely flat so I phoned them again and they came out within 2 hours of the call and replaced the tyre. Ant showed me what had happened to the tyre it was beyond repair as he said he would try and fix it but a screw was in the middle of the tread and because I had driven on it the tyre had started to crumble. He said he would check the pressure on the other tyres but couldn't get the dust caps off. Later I went down to the garage and they replaced all the dust caps, check the tyres and re-aligned it all. Extremely good service. Would definitely recommend."
"Have been using trade tyre for about 12 years, great service, very competitive prices."
"I’ve used Trade Tyres for a few years, always had first class service and at a good price too."
"Excellent service from James, arrived on time, replaced two tyres. Couldn't fault the service and would definitely use company again."
"Another great job by Ant at Trade Tyres. Can't fault the service. We use them regularly and they never let us down."
"Fantastic mobile service from Trade Tyres today. I had ordered 3 tyres over the phone but on inspection by a polite, friendly and efficient fitter I was advised that only one was needed. I'll certainly have them back to replace the other two when necessary. Many thanks."
"Definitely recommend this company James came out to the house, very professional, polite young gentleman. Tyre ordered in the morning fitted in the afternoon. Thanks for all your help"
"Tyre fitter Ant was very punctual and polite. He fitted replacement tyres to my caravan and refitted the Tyron Bands (safety accessories). He was knowledgeable and inspired confidence."
"Had the mobile service today for replacement tyres on my caravan. Turned up at specified time and replaced tyres and refitted existing Tyron bands. All done within 20 minutes. Great service. Ant was a very friendly and competent fitter having no problem with the Tyron bands."
"These people are experts with tyres a good price too. (Exellent coffee as well!)"
"Thank goodness for ‘Trade Tyres’. I went to see another Tyre centre this morning, A_S in Lichfield and wast told I needed a new tyre as I had a nail in the shoulder definitely could not be fixed. Luckily they didn’t have the size I needed so I call Trade Tyres who within a couple of hour sent someone out with a tyre to help. Ant your are a gem! Ant checked my tyre and found the tyre was repairable the nail was knowhere near the should. A_S how very naughty of you... Tut tut tut! Ant you are an absolute gem. 10/10 I’m 110% satisfied thank you."
Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited is rated 4.99 based on 203 reviews