Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited Reviews

info@trade-tyres-midlands.co.uk

Tell us how Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited made you happy
Fantastic service yet again, friendly helpful service as usual couldn't wish for better. Covid protocol adhered to as expected. Wouldn't go anywhere else for value for money and quality service.
Contacted Trade tyres for replacement tyre. Quoted there and then, excellent price and came to my home address to change tyre.
Brilliant service... AAAA++++ Will defiantly use them again!!!
Excellent service. Came out to my house at 8am on a Saturday morning. Very friendly service and great price. I will be using again and would highly recommend
Thanks
Brilliant service, very good value for money, and very helpful. I would, and have already highly recommended to friends and family.
Great, efficient and friendly service again from Jamie & crew!
Many thanks again for you help!
Great service from the minute we rang. Although very busy they fitted us in and the fitter was great. Thanks james for a great service. Would highly recommend.
Excellent, friendly, speedy service and great value πŸ‘
Excellent service speedy service at a good price . Also easy as fitted at home
Fantastic service, I had a flat tyre on the A5 and they sorted it minutes. Would highly recommend
After trying to get tyre sorted for my Q7 for at least a week one call to Jamie and he had it sorted the next day I went to their garage gave me a quick reliable service and a brilliant price while keeping to the government guide lines of keeping distance ect
Had a flat tyre, in current covid 19 times, AA man offered to follow me to which ever garage I wanted to go to, but recommended Trade Tyre Services. Professional, friendly, VFM, good customer service. Very Clean and Covid 19 aware.

Did a puncture repair for a very reasonable price of £10, have vans for a mobile service, my family wont need to call the AA for a puncture again.

Gave me a quote for a new Tyre before we set off which was also value for money.
Incredibly good service - couldn't have been improved! Within half an hour of making the phone call, James drove over to Alrewas, removed the wheel, replaced the tyre on our stranded mini (including balancing the wheel) and we were able to resume our journey.
Game changer, First class professional service.Wish I knew about this place earlier ,And it’s only a couple of miles from where I live!!.I have found my new tyre supplier.Keep it up lads πŸ‘πŸ»
Taken both my cars to be laser tracked very quick and professional service everything explained at a very good price
Highly recommend them
My son is in Afghanistan and I'm supposed to drive his car weekly to keep it in tip top order. I'd put off having his tyre mended... Thought it would cost a fortune. Had a great experience with this company when my Peugeot had a puncture so gave them a call. They arrived within the hour, the guy was amazing, knew Fords and knew what to look for. Mended in 15 minutes and at a fantastic price. Thank you very much.
Great Service!!
Wonderful service after being stranded with a flat tyre. Repaired at the road side with a timely and efficient response. Thank you. 5 stars all round. Highly recommended.
Fabulous staff, service and price. Clean reception and Worksop. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
I wouldn't go anywhere else. Great value and friendly trustworthy staff.
I was booked in for the next day to replace a tyre which had a screw in it, Ant came out and took the tyre off, pulled the screw out and told me it hadn’t punctured the tyre and so he put it back on the car and I was only charged a £10 call out fee, saving me the expense of a new tyre, a prompt service by Trade Tyres and Ant was professional and friendly.
Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited is rated 4.95 based on 226 reviews