Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited

Tell us how Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Really pleased and thankful with the service I received. James was really helpful, friendly and did a really fast, super job."
"I have had ant come out know for a few years and every time his service is faultless very efficient and helpful I think if trade tyres every lost him I would most definatly follow him to his next employer. thanks ant for all you have done s miner"
"Brilliant service yet again from this company, have used them several times as have other family members. This last time though was an emergency, I had hit a pot hole on the way to a driving lesson and called them to see if they could help me at the road side as it was getting on for 4pm. Within 15 minutes Jamie had arrived with a new tyre and fitted it with no problems, also repaired a slow puncture in another tyre and I was back on the road within the hour! I lost one lesson but was able to continue with my other two lessons that night so did not loose anymore income. Can not praise them highly enough, keep up the good work!"
"This is the second time I have used Trade Tyre Services in 2 years and got to say how brilliant Ant is. Rang up got a great price for tyres, they arranged a time slot and arrived within the slot time. Ant rang to say he was outside fitted my tyres within 10 minutes. Such a friendly pleasant guy, very helpful. I would definitely highly recommend to anyone."
"Have used these guys for years and will continue to do so. First class service everytime and today was no different; Ant came out and fitted two new tyres in the usual friendly, efficient way he always does - top marks!"
"I would like to recommend Ant ...he has come out to my house 3 times over the past years to change my tyres and has been very thorough and always helpful. Great service and always willing to that bit extra e.g. putting back my spare tyre under my van. Thanks 👍"
"What and excellent service! Ant was lovely, arrived promptly and removed the screw from my tyre without the need to replace the tyre, which was very much appreciated. Cheers Ant you are a star!"
"Arrived it time slot allocated, James was polite and prompt rectification."
"Reserved a set of 4 Continental Winter Tyres, and they were supplied and fitted on time. This company is very professional. Staff and fitters are courteous and efficient. They are competitive on price and highly recommended."
"Booked to have two tyres fitted next morning van pulled up on time out jumped this man with a big smile introduced himself telling me his name was Ant, he did an amazing job neat and efficient he even checked my front tyres and put some air in them what a great team member to trade tyres with staff like that you can’t go wrong thanks Ant for a first class service."
"I had ant come out today and put 2 tyres on my Citroen c2 even though the tyres that needed to be replaced where on opposite corners he moved them so I had a matching pair on the same axle an absolute credit to his company and such a pleasure dealing with trade tyres thank you"
"Ant from trade tyres fitted some winter tyres for me this morning, he was on time, a very friendly gentleman, gave me advice too, very professional. Thank you I give you 5 stars *****"
"Called them out early Sat morning, fitter James provided a fast, pleasant and efficient service. Excellent, will certainly be using Trade Tyres in future."
"Very happy with new tyres fitted in no time for good price ! Excellent"
"The fitter, James, was extremely efficient and very polite and friendly, I "will" recommend your company to all my friends & relations."
"Great service - Ant was very helpful and fitted my new tyre in no time! I would definitely recommend these guys and use them again!"
"Great service. Came out with great speed. High quality tyres and competitive prices! Also James the gentleman who came to do the tyres had great customer skills and did them within no time! Would defo use again! Thanks all!"
"Have used this company twice in the last week.Purchased a pair of tyres price compared very favourably to internet prices.Also had a puncture repair in 20minutes. Great service great team."
"Had to abandon my car at the side of the road due to a completely flat tyre which meant the car couldn't be used. Called the office and booked someone out who made arrangements to meet at the car at a set time. Ant turned up as promised fixed the problem in super quick time and then I was on my way. Ant was really helpful and knew exactly what he was doing.. fab service guys thanks so much I will certainly be recommending you to friends and work colleagues :-)"
"Visited 1st time last week, usually go to ATS. Not a slow puncture on tyre, tyre was fine, but sealant required for rim and valve. Saved me new tyre price AND didn't charge for sealing. Ant and the team have my future custom & confidence & passed this on for others to go there."
Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited is rated 4.98 based on 165 reviews