Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited

How would you rate Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited ?

"Very good service, arrived exactly when they said, prompt professional service, recommend to everyone thank you"
"Rang up for a mobile tyre quote got an appointment the following day, great fast friendly service great price, will definitely be using again in the future."
"Used you twice now. Great job guys !"
"by far the most efficient and cheapest place I know of, every time I have been there I come away very pleased. they give good advise, and on several occasions saved me money,always use them and wouldn't use anyone else."
Central Maintenance Solutions Limited
Verified Reviewer
"We have run our fleet of vehicles for some time now and have tried numerous companies in the past... We only use one now!! The best.. One call and the job is done before you know it."
Michael Boland
Verified Reviewer
"Fitted two new front tires. Waited around 15 minutes. Very friendly staff. Decent price and overall a good service. Would go again and would recommend."
Judy Yarwood
Verified Reviewer
"Thank you Jamie and the team for yet again helping me with the black Audi A4. Excellent service and job."
"Excellent service as always, cannot fault the efficiency of these guys. Highly recommended"
"Came out when they said they would. fitted tyre excellent price good quick service will definitely use again first class"
Sandra Louise Walsh
Verified Reviewer
"I was recommended to call Trade Tyre Services after having a flat tyre - and spare! I was recovered to Alrewas by the breakdown truck. I called Trade Tyre Services the following lunchtime and they were most helpful. They arrived at the car at around 0830hrs the following day and swiftly changed the tyre, also cleaning the tyre rim which was rusty and advised that could be why there had been previous challenges with that side - not a tight enough seal. They pumped up the spare tyre. All that, and coming TO US, for only £48. We were immensely impressed and will recommend them highly to anyone. Thank you so much."
"5 Star service from phonecall through to fitting my 2 tyres. Would definately use again. Thank you!"
Molly Carpenter
Verified Buyer
"I had been told by Skoda during my service at 8000miles that my tyres were already half worn, so when I got to 18000 miles I thought I better get some new tyres. Tony came out the following day and checked the tyres out. The tread on all four tyres wasn't even halfway down! Tony's honesty not only saved me money but also taught me to not always believe what you are told during a service. When my tyres finely do get worn down I will definitely be calling Tony out! Thankyou so much for the help and advice."
Jill Smith
Verified Buyer
"The most professional , efficient , polite people . What a pleasure to find such a professional business . Many thanks"
"Had four tyres changed on my Citreon C2 motor, Ant came out to my home, very polite and friendly, changed my tyres in about 15mins, could'nt believe how quick and efficient Ant was. Good priced middle range tyres at mega good price incl.fitting and balanced. First time Ive used Trade Tyres, recommended from a friend, will def.use if needed in future, I truly can't fault the service I received, Ant made me aware of different tyre qualities and brands Trade Tyes have to offer. What a great guy Ant is, he could'nt do enough re advice etc.. I will never go anywhere else but Trade Tyres in future, why go to a outlet when Trade Tyes come to the comfort of your home, a very cold day but was at my home bang on time given to me. Trade Tyres have one great guy in Ant, gets on with job, "THANKYOU! Ant. and a massive THANKYOU to Trade Tyres. 10/10 Highly recommend."
Mike Griffiths
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic service, would highly recommend"
Graham Horner
Verified Reviewer
"Ant has now visited our drive at least half a dozen times over the years. Every time he has been polite, friendly, helpful and very efficient. I'd recommend him and trade-tyres every time. Fast service and well-priced."
"Competitive price and fitted on driveway. Excellent! Professional, quick, polite and knows what he is doing. Tyres fitted by Ant."
"Cheap friendly and tiny the chap that came out was helpful and professional"
"Just had Ant visit work and replace 2 tyres for myself and then a week later visited home and replaced 2 for my wife. Excellent, friendly service and delivered on time and at the price quoted. I will be moving out the area, but will consider using Ant again if needed when visiting family."
"Wow what can i say, brilliant service, polite and quick. Needed 4 tyres changing and an alignment checking. Definately coming back."
Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited is rated 4.99 based on 103 reviews