Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited
Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited?

"Great service - Ant was very helpful and fitted my new tyre in no time! I would definitely recommend these guys and use them again!"
"Great service. Came out with great speed. High quality tyres and competitive prices! Also James the gentleman who came to do the tyres had great customer skills and did them within no time! Would defo use again! Thanks all!"
"Have used this company twice in the last week.Purchased a pair of tyres price compared very favourably to internet prices.Also had a puncture repair in 20minutes. Great service great team."
"Had to abandon my car at the side of the road due to a completely flat tyre which meant the car couldn't be used. Called the office and booked someone out who made arrangements to meet at the car at a set time. Ant turned up as promised fixed the problem in super quick time and then I was on my way. Ant was really helpful and knew exactly what he was doing.. fab service guys thanks so much I will certainly be recommending you to friends and work colleagues :-)"
"Visited 1st time last week, usually go to ATS. Not a slow puncture on tyre, tyre was fine, but sealant required for rim and valve. Saved me new tyre price AND didn't charge for sealing. Ant and the team have my future custom & confidence & passed this on for others to go there."
"Brilliant service by ANT very prompt and efficient service would recommend his service will not go anywhere else !!"
"Thank you to Ant the fitter grand job done Prompt efficient and very helpful Will recommend to all"
"Ant came out and changed some tyres on my focus for me absolutely class service fast and and friendly"
"Brilliant - they are prompt, efficient with great customer service - wish more companies recognised company service like Trade Tyre Services Midlands Ltd"
"Absolute legends helped me out of a sticky situation when my car broke down with a flat tyre ANT pulled over to help me change it and didn't ask for anything in return will drop some beers in buddy thanks again"
"Ordered 2 tyres in at 10.15am and they were delivered within 2 hours and then fitted in 15mins. Excellent service Jamie :)"
"Peter Williams Excellent service, Thank's"
"They turned up exactly the time they said they would, changed all four tyres outside my office. No hassle of waiting around in a draughty garage, brilliant! The fitter Jamie was very helpful."
"Ordered at 4.30pm on the Wednesday, fitted at 9m on the Thursday. You can't beat that. Brilliant service, and from a very friendly fitter (Jamie)."
"Fantastic service Ant was so accommodating and helped me with explaining fully what had happened with my tyres and the after care needed can’t thank you enough!"
"Had my tyres done by ant last week amazing service will definatley recommend to anyone who asks thanx ant"
"Gary was with us in no time and sorted out the double flat tyre roadside almost as quick as he arrived. Made what could have been an awful start to a day somewhat bearable! Thanks"
"Absolutely fantastic so professional . Ant is so helpful. Many thanks ant cheers mik B"
"We have used Ant for years and we always receive a speedy service and we would recommend to everyone."
"Ant is extremely helpful and always provides a speedy service."
Trade Tyre Services (Midlands) Limited is rated 4.98 based on 150 reviews