TradeDigitalPrint.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend TradeDigitalPrint.co.uk

About TradeDigitalPrint.co.uk: TradeDigitalPrint is a wholesaler of digitally printed HP Indigo products to the printing trade. Price Match Promise in place for piece of mind. Quality | Service | Trust.

info@TradeDigitalPrint.co.uk

Manchester Spinningfields, 3 Hardman Square

Tell us how TradeDigitalPrint.co.uk made you happy

"The prints arrived cropped wrongly and when I pointed this out I was told repeatedly that I had got the files wrong, despite my having sent them on email as well as uploading and when it was quite obvious that they had been edited to print when looking at the file on the account onlinethat o had allegedly uploaded. Only when I realised that the file name was in fact the job number, eventually you conceded that the file online was not the file I uploaded and agreed to re-print them. When they finally arrived correct, they were good quality and good value but I would suggest internally reviewing these issues in future before accusing customers of lying."
"I did have an issue with a recent job, 8 page booklet using textured stock, cover grain ran horizontal, inner grain ran vertical. This was disappointing, when I finally got to speak with customer services they immediately realised this was a problem and gave a full refund."
"Proofing could be more efficient, but good quality prints, good customer service and efficient dispatch+delivery"
"I was more than happy with my cards when they arrived, very high quality and affordable"
"Amazing service! Fast and helpful, recommended"
"great quality, great price and great turn around time"
"Fabulous service, well printed and professionally presented."
"The quality and turnaround is excellent and Trade Digital are my 'preferred' on line supplier. If I had to have a little moan at all it would be the last order of A6 flyers that I got sent direct to the client and paid £3 for file copies - I got literally 1 copy sent out shrink-wrapped and in a Jiffy bag - I'd have felt less alarmed at the impact on the planet if I'd at least have had a couple of copies!! Lol but that's my only tiny gripe! otherwise the product and service are fabulous."
"Very pleased with the quick service and excellent products. Will definitely use them again"
"Great quality print and excellent customer service!"
"I have been regularly using Trade Digital Print for several months now. I find the quality of the printing very good and the turnaround is quick. It's also nice to be able to phone for help or assistance if needed."
"Been using them for years. Had a problem with a short job didn't even hesitate to rectify it and it could have been lost by the courier service..thanks for your continued high-quality service."
"I've used Trade Digital Print a few times now, and you always do what you say you will do. And that's all anyone needs!"
"Delighted with my purchase. Most certainly would be able to recommend. And definitely will be using TradeDigitalPrinta again"
"Excellent products, quality and service. Our go to digital print company."
"Exceptional service and very good product!"
Hi Mike,

We are glad you were happy with your product, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ross Moore
TradeDigitalPrinting.co.uk
"Excellent service and product as always"
Hi Carol,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ross Moore
TradeDigitalPrinting.co.uk
"Fantastic quality prints on fantastic quality medium. Very happy designer and very happy bride. Will definitely be coming back to you for future work. I noticed that there was some light speckling around printed text and images, and was wondering what I could do to prevent this happening in the future?"
"Great, highly recommended"
"Thank you so much for a beautiful print job, in excellent time. I was nervous trying to find a new printing company, because my previous printer I used for my comic books, for years, had let me down. I'm so glad I found you folk... you're my new printing company for all my books!"
TradeDigitalPrint.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 71 reviews