TradeDigitalPrint.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TradeDigitalPrint.co.uk
Read TradeDigitalPrint.co.uk Reviews

About TradeDigitalPrint.co.uk:

TradeDigitalPrint is a wholesaler of digitally printed HP Indigo products to the printing trade. Price Match Promise in place for piece of mind. Quality | Service | Trust.

info@TradeDigitalPrint.co.uk

Manchester Spinningfields, 3 Hardman Square

Tell us how TradeDigitalPrint.co.uk made you happy
Absolutely a first class company to deal with.
Hi Stephen!

Thank you! We really appreciate your orders and review.

Digital Printing
Excellent quality print, good (anonymous!) packaging and a simple to use web site. Pricing isn't bad either!
Hi Stephen,
Thanks for the 5 star review.
I am glad you like the pricing, packaging and of course the product.

DigitalPrinting
Lovely quality and speedy turnaround. I mainly order wedding stationery on the luxury papers and they always look great. One improvement I would like to see though is the option of a ‘preview’ when uploading my artwork. Because TDP prefer a pdf, I have converted my artwork a few times to order, and then it has all arrived with bits of the design cut off. I then have had to order again and have been out of pocket. I should have double checked it before ordering but a preview would be helpful.
Hi Joanne, Thank you for the five stars and for your ideas for site improvements. We appreciate all your comments. Kind regards Ian Digital Printing
First order with this company and can't rate them highly enough. Plenty of information on the website and a good range of products. Technical queries were dealt with efficiently through online chat or direct on 'phone with a real human who knows their stuff! My order came very quickly as promised and was well packed. Quality of work and materials excellent. My client and I are both delighted.
Hi Peter!

Thanks for joining up! Its great to hear that the team have been able to help when needed and get you the prints just as you wanted them.

Please get in touch if you need anything else in the future.

Trade Digital Print
Great company to deal with, very helpful, great prices and service, I have a client who provides files in word doc,no problem to Trade Digital Print, and the quality is fantastic
Hi Eddie,
Thanks for the 5 satr review. Glad you are loving the service and quality. Look forward to more orders from you soon.

TradeDigitalPrint.
Really great quality and turaround! Looking forward to working with them long term.
Hi Mark

Thank you for your order and review.

We look forward to working with you too.

Another amazing order of service. Brought tears to me clients eyes. THANKS GUYS
Hi Sunil

Thank you for leaving us this lovely review!

Digital Printing
very good service and product.
Hi James,
Thanks for the 5 star review.

I am glad you are happy with the service and the product.

TradeDigitalPrint
Very good service as usual.
Hi David,
Thanks for the 5 star review. I am glad you are happy with your orders.

TradeDigitalPrint
I ordered 21 perfect bound booklets, a very specific number because the book was for a client who wanted to give them to family as presents. 19 were delivered. I would expect with a quantity as small as this that they would be checked and quickly counted manually before despatch. This was a basic error in quality control. I was not able to find a telephone number on the website which infuriates me, where is personal service these days! I went on live chat and asked for the number which I was given. I was out and about and didn’t have the details of my order so wanted to talk directly rather than going back and forth with live chat which is slower. The error was acknowledged and delivery of the 2 missing copies was promised for Monday (I called on Friday morning) I hope the promise is kept. Not a great experience for a small simple order.
Hi Tim
Thank you for your order. I am sorry to see that you have left this two star review even after speaking with us this morning.
Our top priority is customer service and we absolutely do provide you with a personal service. I am sorry you were unable to see our contact number, this can be found on our support page if you need it in the future.
You have seen first-hand and mentioned in your review, that when you made contact with us via the live chat service you were connected instantly to one of our service team who were able to help you immediately. You also then rang in and your call was answered immediately by another of our advisors, giving you the full personal attention you needed there and then with your query. There was no automated service or waiting time. You will always deal with real people when contacting TradeDigitalPrint.
As agreed by the advisor on the phone, the full amount should have been sent and we do appreciate your frustration. An apology was given immediately, and this problem rectified this for you straight away with no waiting or delay. We are genuinely sorry for this shortfall but cannot understand your comments about a lack of personal attention.
You too are in the printing trade Tim and I am sure you can appreciate that these things, although rare, can happen from time to time. I can see that you have been a customer with us since 2017, and over all our years of exemplary service too you this is the first problem that there has ever been.
I believe the true character of a company can be measured in how problems are handled and rectified if or when they arise. In this regard we have given your complaint the full, immediate and personal attention required. Our advisor took personal ownership of your complaint and has had your replacement print created straight away. This has an estimated delivery for Monday which was the fastest possible delivery available to us at the time of your complaint.
I am glad the rest of the order found you well and was ok. Should you need to contact us again, we can be reached via e-mail, phone and live chat. All of which are displayed on our website.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you need any more help.
Kindest regards
Digital Printing
The ordering process was easy, the people I spoke to on live chat were helpful and knowledgable. I was disappointed that there was a loophole so I didn’t get 50% off of all of my first order but the print quality was faultless, my client was over the moon and I will definitely use Trade Digital Print again.
Hi Tracey

Thank you for your order and your kind review.
Apologies that your order did not meet the terms for introductory offer. Its great to hear that you were still really pleased with the order.

Ian
I have been using these guys for a while now. Always had everything delivered in time. Friendly people, and always available to give advise.
Hello

Thank you for this great review! We cant see who you are but we appreciate you!

Digital Printing
Very good service and product again. TradeDigitalPrint are my go-to Printer for digital print. I can't fault them.
Hi Nicola,
Thanks for your support and I am glad you are happy with the service received.

TradeDigitalPrint
Easy to use website. Fantastic quality and speedy service.
Great prices too!!!
Hi Paul,
Thanks for the review. I am glad you love the prices and quality.

Regards,
TradeDigitalPrint
As per normal, quality of print was brilliant, this was an order of service for a family, and it was very well received
Hi Sunil,
Thanks for the review and the 4 stars. I am glad you were happy with the order.
TradeDigitalPrint
The website is easy to use, delivery was on time and the print was perfect. All I could ask for.
Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to review us. I am glad you were happy with the order and found our site easy to use.

TradedigitalPrint
Excellent quality and prompt turnaround, especially when it is for a Funeral Order of Service requested Thursday 1345hrs for a Funeral on the next Monday at 1430hrs. Many thanks for hard work.
David Belton
Hi David,
Thanks for the 5 stars it is much appreciated. I am delighted you are happy with the order and thank you for the review.

TradeDigitalPrint
Easy to use website, quick delivery and great quality
Hi Adele, Thanks for the review, I am glad you love the quality, delivery and found the site easy to use. Kind regards, Chris TradeDigitalPrint
Quick printing, quick delivery great quality. Have used them quite a few times and the quality is always the same. Pays to quadruple check your files before sending as they'll print what you've approved. Getting paper stock samples beforehand also helps as the luxury paper options offer excellent results.
Hi, Thanks for the lovely review and the 5 stars, I am glad you are happy with the orders you have received and appreciate the time taken to review us. Kind regards, Chris TradeDigitalPrint.
excellent quality and excellent service! the best one for professionals. highly recommended for galleries.
Hi Angel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your 5-star review and your positive comments.

They are greatly appreciated and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Many Thanks,