TradeDigitalPrint.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend TradeDigitalPrint.co.uk

About TradeDigitalPrint.co.uk: TradeDigitalPrint is a wholesaler of digitally printed HP Indigo products to the printing trade. Price Match Promise in place for piece of mind. Quality | Service | Trust.

info@TradeDigitalPrint.co.uk

Manchester Spinningfields, 3 Hardman Square

Tell us how TradeDigitalPrint.co.uk made you happy

"Excellent service."
"Great quality and quick delivery. Helpful conversation with helpline before order too."
Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for your 5-star review & your feedback - Glad to hear you found the online chat service useful.

Trade Digital Print
"I ordered several items and was really pleased with the quality of products received. There was an issue with part of my received order but Customer Services were incredibly helpful and the issue was resolved quickly and professionally. I will definitely use Trade Digital Print again."
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your 5-star review and your feedback.

Many Thanks
"Great prices and quality"
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your 5-star review - It is greatly appreciated.

Great to hear you are happy with your order.

Trade Digital Print
"Lovely quality and arrived a day early!!"

Trade Digital Print
"Wonderful service, very prompt, quality was perfect, would recommend"
Hi Emma,

Trade Digital Print
"Fast Turnaround, print quality great. Mixed stock of paper weights so a couple of books were thinner than the rest, acceptable on this occasion!"
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

If you believe that a few of your books were printed on the incorrect stock, will you email me details to info@tradedigitalprint.co.uk

Trade Digital Print
"Just perfect, cannot fault! I used to use a competitor for my digital printing but since discovering Trade Digital Print I won't be going elsewhere. I used them last year and they were so helpful on the phone and have just recently used them again online. Perfect service and quality and fast, reasonably priced delivery - many thanks! :)"
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your 5-star review and your feedback.

It is great to hear you are happy with your Trade Digital Print experience and your order.

Trade Digital Print
"My customer was really happy with his order"
Hi Eddie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review & feedback.

Great to hear your customer was happy with his order.

Trade Digital Print
"Very receptive customer service and great print quality. Quick to address any issues, which are rare."
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your 5-star review and your feedback.

I'm glad to hear our Customer Service Team were able to assist and that you have been happy with your order.

If we can be of any other assistance, please get in touch via email, phone or the live chat facility on our homepage.

Trade Digital Print
"Very quick service, delivered early and produced to a very high finish. Excellent overall"
Hi Gideon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your 5-star review and your positive comments.

They are greatly appreciated and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Trade Digital Print
"Nice straightforward ordering online. Files sent and print received which looked fantastic. Thank you for the fantastic service"
Hi Jay,

Trade Digital Print
"Would have been 5* for print, speed and quality. Sadly arrived two days later than expected due to Parcelforce error and sending it to wrong depot."
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review and feedback.

I am sorry to read that your order was delayed in transit - Please accept my apologies.

All delivery dates are estimated rather than guaranteed and although it is rare this a delivery would be mis-sorted, I am very sorry that this happened to you.

If we can be of any other assistance, please get in touch.

Trade Digital Print
"Price was some what attractive. Easy to use website. Delivered very quickly. Very good quality. Will use again & recommend to my associates."
Hi Tracey,

Fantastic to hear you are happy with your order.

Many Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and your feedback.

Trade Digital Print
"Extremely high quality, did an amazing job on my wedding save the dates and invites. Standard delivery received when expected. Very good service, highly recommend."
Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your 5-star review and your feedback.

It is fantastic to hear how happy with your Trade Digital Print experience & your order.

Trade Digital Print
"Excellent service, great quality printing and delivered right on time. I highly recommend Trade Digital Print."
Hi Antony,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your 5-star review and your comments.

Great to hear you are happy with your order and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Trade Digital Print
"Excellent customer services as well as providing any advice or paper gsm samples. professional, friendly and supportive in all capacities - Thank You."
Hi,

Great to hear you are happy with the level of Customer Service you received and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Trade Digital Print
"The prints arrived cropped wrongly and when I pointed this out I was told repeatedly that I had got the files wrong, despite my having sent them on email as well as uploading and when it was quite obvious that they had been edited to print when looking at the file on the account onlinethat o had allegedly uploaded. Only when I realised that the file name was in fact the job number, eventually you conceded that the file online was not the file I uploaded and agreed to re-print them. When they finally arrived correct, they were good quality and good value but I would suggest internally reviewing these issues in future before accusing customers of lying."
"I did have an issue with a recent job, 8 page booklet using textured stock, cover grain ran horizontal, inner grain ran vertical. This was disappointing, when I finally got to speak with customer services they immediately realised this was a problem and gave a full refund."
Hi Paul,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review and details of your recent experience.

I am so sorry there was an issue regarding your recent order but glad to hear we were able to resolve to your satisfaction.

If we can be of any other assistance, please just get in touch Paul.

Trade Digital Print
"Proofing could be more efficient, but good quality prints, good customer service and efficient dispatch+delivery"
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your 4-star review and your comments.

As an upload to print service we ask for print ready artwork to be uploaded t the time of order and we do not offer pdf proofs as standard.

Although you can request a pdf proof by email/WeTransfer when completing your order or contacting us by phone after your order is complete, we do advise that requesting this may affect your estimated delivery date.

It is however great to hear that you have been happy with your order and the service you received.

If we can be of any other assistance, please just get in touch.

Many thanks,