Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies
Read Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies Reviews

About Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies:

We work hard to provide a simple and honest solution for you to order quality products at the fairest price, which is backed by service that you can truly rely on.

marketing@toolfixservices.com

Pentagon HouseNewark Road, ,

Tell us how Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies made you happy
Good service
We have been dealing with Toolfix consistently for 25 years, they will always be our preferred supplier, there knowledge and approach to sourcing products is second to none. Always incredibly friendly and professional.
Excellent supplier, one of the best that we use!
Dealing With Toolfix is always smooth and fast.
Toolfix have been supplying us with joinery supplies for over 35years. We always receive a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable service. Prices are competitive and we look forward to our continuing trading relationship.
Anthony and his team are always helpful and they will do best to help when you really need it, they will never let you down That way I like TOOLFIX KIND REGARDS DORIAN J
I would like to thank all the Team at Tool-fix for their continued Professionalism in 2020 . I have been a customer for Over 25 years ,I started as a self employed carpenter and have always recommend their products as they only sell quality items. It’s reassuring to find a company as genuinely friendly as this In these modern times . John Abbiss - Rock Constructions
quick quote and delivery turnaround with fair prices.
Awesome company to deal with. Great prices & always helpful. Will only use Toolfix. Cant recommend them enough. Keep it up!
Quick reliable service and knowable staff
very helpful people easy to deal with carry good stock would recommend
I found this company very helpful and easy to use there approach is very professional with a good knowledge of the products I required.
First class service from toolfix Over 20 years of purchases Highly recommended Many thanks ray .unique windows & consevatories
Good team of guys, ready to go out of their way to help and next day delivery.
I have been purchasing from Toolfix for a number of years now and have found all the staff very professional , knowledgeable and very helpful. They carry a wide range of Joinery associated products at competitive prices.
A great honest company. I don't go anywhere else for my joinery supplies
always great service, next day delivery's and great advice and product knowledge from Nigel.
Excellent supplier, and excellent advice available
Unrivaled customer service & product knowledge.
Great service and quick delivery
Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies is rated 4.91 based on 131 reviews