Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies
Read Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies Reviews

About Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies:

We work hard to provide a simple and honest solution for you to order quality products at the fairest price, which is backed by service that you can truly rely on.

marketing@toolfixservices.com

Pentagon HouseNewark Road, ,

Tell us how Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies made you happy
Very helpful and knowable staff
Top company, really know their stuff. I wouldn’t use any other supplier now!
I opened an a/c with Toolfix over thirty years ago and there has never been a single occasion when the service was below par. Thank you Toolfix.
Very efficient & helpful
Excellent service knowledgeable staff and good prices highly recommend
Excellent firm.
Fast reliable service
good service and competitive pricing makes Tool-fix our regular ironmongery supplier.
Very helpful and willing to go out of their way to find exactly what you need. I would highly recommend!
Deliveries and communications are quick and efficient
Very good prices and service, goods always turn up on time and they are honest if things are not in stock. Very good company to do business with. I would highly recommend.
Thanks Steve for sorting me out with the toggle snap fixings and longer bolts etc. Advise and product knowledge
Good service
We have been dealing with Toolfix consistently for 25 years, they will always be our preferred supplier, there knowledge and approach to sourcing products is second to none. Always incredibly friendly and professional.
Excellent supplier, one of the best that we use!
Dealing With Toolfix is always smooth and fast.
Toolfix have been supplying us with joinery supplies for over 35years. We always receive a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable service. Prices are competitive and we look forward to our continuing trading relationship.
Anthony and his team are always helpful and they will do best to help when you really need it, they will never let you down That way I like TOOLFIX KIND REGARDS DORIAN J
I would like to thank all the Team at Tool-fix for their continued Professionalism in 2020 . I have been a customer for Over 25 years ,I started as a self employed carpenter and have always recommend their products as they only sell quality items. It’s reassuring to find a company as genuinely friendly as this In these modern times . John Abbiss - Rock Constructions
quick quote and delivery turnaround with fair prices.
Toolfix Joinery & Construction Supplies is rated 4.96 based on 95 reviews