Tiffany Rose Maternity Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiffany Rose Maternity
Read Tiffany Rose Maternity Reviews

About Tiffany Rose Maternity:

Tiffany Rose is a UK-based, luxury fashion label specialising in creating designer
maternity bridal gowns, beautiful maternity wedding dresses, unique maternity bridesmaid dresses, glamorous maternity evening wear, fashionable maternity clothes, pregnancy dresses and fabulous maternity gowns.

We offer exclusive maternity designs for every special occasion so you can look and feel fantastic during your pregnancy.

sales@tiffanyrose.com

Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Maeve Harrington
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 12th June 2021
Kristina Kalde
I am absolutely delighted with the dress I purchased from you. The print is gorgeous and the sewing is perfection itself. I bought the dress in a larger size than I take, simply because it was the only size left in stock, that was entirely my choice. I loved the dress from the moment I saw it on your website and just had to have it, regardless of size, and I would make exactly the same choice again. It is, in all honesty,the most beautiful dress I have ever owned. Thankyou so much. Your customer service is excellent too.
Thanks for the quick and easy order. I am very happy with the dress and the quality. Great job, I can only recommend it. Best greetings
My dress is absolutely beautiful- the fabric is so soft and comfortable. A little long when I first bought it but as the bump grew it was the perfect length for my big day! The dress was out of stock on the website, but I emailed and had a speedy reply from Michelle who couldn’t have been more helpful in sending me a dress they did have in stock.
Beautiful dress! So nice!!
So happy with my dress, its lovely to find something so pretty and comfortable to wear whilst 6 months pregnant. Delivery was really quick, as was the refund for the other dresses I tried and returned.
I am very huppy with my dress, is exactly the same how is look in pictures. The size is well. I can recomend this brend.
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Hi Inna, Thank you for your wonderful review and the beautiful photo! You look amazing :) I am so glad you loved the dress and had an amazing time. Best Wishes, the TR Team x
Really loved my wedding dress. Also impressed with short delivery times and uncomplicated returns and refunds.
Excellent service. Beautiful dress.
Didn’t keep the original one as the colour didn’t suit. However with the help of Michelle I managed to get one that was showing out of stock and it’s perfect 👌 so thanks x
What can I tell you .... The dress is beautiful, everyone asked me where I bought it. I was eight months pregnant at the wedding, I wore a dress my size before pregnancy and I felt so comfortable in it. I am very pleased with your prompt delivery. I was honored to wear your dress on my day! Greetings from Croatia
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 16th July 2021
What a beautiful photograph Ivana, thank you so much for sharing this with us and for taking the time to write a wonderful review. Best Wishes from the TR team xx
Customer service was fantastic. Dress was exactly as expected. Fit was perfect! Love my dress!
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Thank you so much Jillian for this beautiful photograph and lovely review. You look amazing and we are so pleased you love it. Many Thanks, the TR Team xx
Thanks to the Tiffany Rose wedding dress I bought, I managed to feel beautiful and at ease through a very special day of my life. I had been looking for a dress in my own country but it was either not e leg enough or for skinny girls or far too expensive. I am glad I turned to Tiffany Rose. I received my dress in no time. It was simple and elegant as I wished it to be.
Delighted with the quality of the dress; received compliments from lots of people. Delivery was quick and well packed.
I ordered two dresses in different sizes for my daughters up coming wedding in August. The dresses came beautifully packaged within a few days of ordering. Once the desired sized dress was chosen the returns policy and refund for the other dress was very quickly done. The dress has not been worn as yet, but look forward to seeing my daughter in it, the fabric is beautiful and just what she requires for her Town Hall wedding.
I love the dress. It fits so perfectly.🥰🥰
Excellent customer service, way above what I was expecting. Very helpful and proactive communications when a product I requested was out of stock. I decided on the Francesca gown for my wedding dress, it is very comfortable, flowy, flattering and easily accommodates my large and growing bump. Thoroughly recommend.
I received my dress within 2 days from the UK to US and received outstanding customer service every step of the way! The dress I ordered is high quality and I cannot wait to wear it! I highly recommend!
The quality of product is impeccable and gorgeous. The customer care and shipping practices are not to be believed. I received the two dresses that I ordered in two days (in the US). I was in close contact with my customer care manager, Michelle the entire time-she was the best. My daughter chose her dress on July 2nd, a Friday. The shipping service picked up that day, and I was informed on Monday that they received the dress and had started to process the refund. We should all take lessons-AMAZING!!
Bien coupée , confortable, facile à nettoyer
Merci pour votre avis, profitez de porter votre robe. Meilleurs voeux, l'équipe TR xx
I received my Tiffany Rose gown within a week from ordering, which under the recent pandemic circumstances, I felt was very impressive. The gown was exactly as pictured, and was true to size. I am 5'3, so the dress is a little long for me, but works well with a 10cm heal. I will be 38 weeks by the time I come to using the dress, so I am pleased that it has plenty of give, and the fabric is also quite light in weight, so will not be too cumbersome on the day. The ivory colour is exactly what I was hoping for, as my pre-pregnancy dress choice was cream. Overall, I would highly recommend. Great range to choose from.
Hi Gabrielle, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review! We are so pleased you loved the dress and the range we offer. Best Wishes from the TR Team xx
Tiffany Rose Maternity is rated 4.83 based on 4,033 reviews