Tiffany Rose Maternity Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tiffany Rose Maternity

About Tiffany Rose Maternity: Tiffany Rose began in 2003 with a simple aim: to offer pregnant women the chance to wear exciting, elegant, beautiful and well-made designs for special occasions.

sales@tiffanyrose.com

Typhoon Building, Oakcroft Road, Chessington

Tell us how Tiffany Rose Maternity made you happy

Courtney Kimble
"Super quick delivery! The dress is beautiful and so comfortable. I felt like a million bucks even while 9 months pregnant. Would definitely recommend."
Ben Clements
"i loved my wedding dress!!!! I didn't need to adjust it, it just fitted perfect!Great quality, heavy material, it looks amazing! I was a bit afraid that I don't have enough time to exchange it if I don't like it, as I'm very cautious and rarely buy online. This was an absolute treat! The dress came fast, looked great and I couldn't wish for anything different!"
Lucy Fryatt
"Very impressed with the quality and shape of my dress. Would highly recommend. I tried about 30 dresses before somebody recommended this brand!"
"From the prompt customer service reply from my email, to a extremely fast international delivery i was impressed. What was even more impressive was the dress and the upgraded sash i purchased. They were perfect. Highly recommended this company. The fit was so good, people thought my dress was custom made for my pregnancy. Thanks Tiffany Rose."
"Extremely happy with Tiffany Rose, from quick responses, to a dress that arrived within four days from the UK to New Zealand, to a perfect fit. We planned the wedding spontaneously and this was made possible with finding a beautiful dress online that came quickly with no stress. Everyone loved the dress 💓"
"Love it!"
"I would like Tiffany Rose for being such an easy company to deal with. I ordered 3 dresses for my wedding as I was unsure what style would suit me. I ended up with the Edith Kimono dress, which was extremely comfortable and flattering at 24 weeks pregnant. Refunds were dealt with promtly and without question. Fantastic company to deal with."
"La robe était magnifique et exactement à ma taille! Très élégant et de bonne qualité! Bravo et merci pour la rapidité de livraison!"
"Loved Tiffany Rose’s wide selection of bridal gowns! Found the perfect dress which fitted perfectly and got delivered on time for the ceremony!"
"Dress fitted really well however, I would have liked if the ribbon was attached. I also was disappointed with the material of the dress and wouldn’t have paid so much had I known."
"Beautiful dress.. I love my dress.."
"Perfect maternity wedding dress that I can actually rewear for future pregnancies. Very pleased with overall quality, fit, and comfort."
"I ordered a few dresses for my upcoming wedding in a few weeks and I contacted the customer services several times regarding my order and sizing queries and they were so helpful and responded quickly every time. I ordered a few dresses to try on and in different sizes and the original dress I loved was the one for me. Returns were hassle free and easy to arrange. I can't wait to wear my dress again on my big day in the new year. My mum and bridesmaid have seen it and they said it looks very expensive and the quality is excellent. I will be a stunning bride. Thank you TIFFANY ROSE for making my online maternity bridal shopping experience stress free. LISA"
"Elegant dresses especially for evening special occasions. Would highly recommend beyond expectations."
"All the process of purchase was smooth and easy, even to send it abroad. The clothes are good quality. most likely I will purchase again."
"I ordered two dresses and they fit very well. The quality is awesome too. Definitely will order from you guys."
"I did not know the brand but I was pleasantly surprised, it is as if my dress was made to measure, I was the most beautiful of the married especially being pregnant. I recommend it to 1000%."
"Absolutely loved my dress! Fitted beautifully and I really felt comfortable yet glamorous. Thank you so much!"
"The dress was nice and very good when I needed to breastfeed my child"
"The service was excellent! I had to return the first dress I ordered (wich was really easy) because I found it too big. After that, I choose de Chloe Lace Gown, and took the advice wich size to go with. My dress arrived 3 days later, one month before my wedding, and I couldn’t be happier. The lace is stunning, color is beautiful, fits perfectly and above all...it’s so comfortable! I’m getting married 36 weeks pregnant, if it wasn’t for Tiffany Rose I would never have a dress that makes me feel georgous and comfortable!"
"The dress was perfect, loved it and will definitely order here again. Arrived on time , nicely packed. Thank you very much."
Tiffany Rose Maternity is rated 4.83 based on 3,365 reviews