Tiffany Rose Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tiffany Rose

About Tiffany Rose: Tiffany Rose began in 2003 with a simple aim: to offer pregnant women the chance to wear exciting, elegant, beautiful and well-made designs for special occasions.

sales@tiffanyrose.com

Typhoon Building, Oakcroft Road, Chessington

How would you rate Tiffany Rose?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Janine Baloi
Janine Baloi
Verified Buyer
"Dress arrived quickly. It fitted really well and looked so flattering. Material was excellent quality and looked even better than the pics on the website. I would definitely recommend x"
Sara Oweis
Sara Oweis
Verified Buyer
"Amazing call centre team, beautiful gowns, very elegant quality and the best part is you always look and feel gorgeous wearing it"
Carolin Bauer
Carolin Bauer
Verified Buyer
"After buying a horrible dress from China and just 10 days left to our wedding, I ordered a dress at Tiffany Rose. It lookes really gorgeous and beautiful, the size was perfect and the shipping really fast! I recommend it to everyone!"
Valerie Broznak
Verified Buyer
"The dress was beautiful, fit perfectly, arrived quickly, and was well packaged. I received tons of compliments already!"
Vaishali Thapar
Verified Buyer
"I had purchased a dress for my baby sprinkle from Tiffany Rose. Quiet happy with the dress and fitting was superb but after the first wear the dress has developed some fur in the front."
Rachel Kirby
Verified Buyer
"Lovely dress but the belt doesn’t stay where it needs to. Had to get a seamstress to sew it onto the dress."
Alison Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Oh I am so glad I found this amazing online shop! I have 4 weddings in the space of 5 weeks In April / May going from 7 to 8 months pregnant in that time. I bought the first dress about 6 weeks ago and I was so impressed with the quality of the dress and entire experience with Tiffany Rose, that there was no doubt in my mind that I was going to buy the other dress too. I love that you get your dress beautifully packaged in a box wrapped in tissue paper. Such a thrill. I love both dresses so much and I just know I am going to feel amazing in them on the day. Would highly recommend to any one looking for stylish and excellence quality occasion maternity wear. xx Thank you Tiffany Rose"
Charlotte Speer
Verified Buyer
"The dress was beautiful. The fit was true to size."
Gillian Burke
Verified Buyer
"A beautiful dress, exactly how it appeared on the website. Prompt service and delivery. Lovely soft lace fabric with a gentle stretch, which is great seeing as I will be 8 months pregnant when wearing it."
Valentina Guidolin
Verified Buyer
"Il vestito è bellissimo...colore molto bello!!!"
Heather Clarke
Verified Buyer
"I am extreamly happy with my recent purchase of a maternity wedding dress. It's extremely comfortable, well made and looks lovely on. I ordered two sizes to compare and the second dress was easy to return and was refunded quickly into my account. Thank you very much, Tiffany Rose"
Vesna Trajkoska
"Everything is perfect"
Haytham Tayeb
Verified Buyer
"Great items. Excellent services."
Bethan Donati
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery, beautifully packaged. Cannot wait to wear to my friends wedding, thank you for my gorgeous dress."
Miriam Savdie
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful maternity dress, lovely material, so soft."
Karen Weir
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived quickly and the dress was wrapped and boxed very nicely. Beautiful dress fitted perfectly and made me feel great. Thanks you. X"
Anita Carvill
Verified Buyer
"I had to contact Tiffany Rose as I had some concerns prior to purchase and they were very helpful and answered all questions and concerns. I purchase the dress and it is beautiful."
Michelle Kelleher
Verified Buyer
"Very difficult to know sizing in maternity wear but I sent emails to Customer Service which were quickly responded to and I had no concerns in terms of not being able to return it if the sizing was incorrect. Product itself is lovely and comfortable and was happy with the sizing in the end."
Gudrun Brinckmann
Verified Buyer
"I had some extra wishes and the client support was excellent. The delivery was very quick and the dress is lovely. I highly recommend Tiffany Rose"
Alexandra Kock
Verified Buyer
"I love my wedding Dress. Despatch was very fast. I ordered two Dresses to choose. The return shipment was very easy to handle, flexible and cheap with the collect-service from tiffany rose. always again..."
Josephine Koopmans
Verified Buyer
"Good quality, very nice dress, quick shipment, good communication... I'm happy!"
Erica Fleck
Verified Buyer
"I had 15 days to prepare for a wedding as well as being 21 weeks pregnant. The dress arrived within 2 days of ordering. It fit perfectly and was very comfortable. I didn't grow much during that 15 days however I could tell the dress had enough stretch to accommodate a growing belly. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Very happy customer/bride."
Hannah Musticone
Verified Buyer
"Wow!!! I have never been so happy with an online purchase! The quality of my dress in incredible. Stretchy but elegant material which has forever fit my growing bump from when I was 20 weeks pregnant to 35 week pregnant !!! I seriously recommend every pregnant women going to a special event to purchase thier dress from Tiffany Rose."
Tiffany Rose is rated 4.84 based on 2,905 reviews