Tiffany Rose Maternity Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tiffany Rose Maternity

About Tiffany Rose Maternity: Tiffany Rose began in 2003 with a simple aim: to offer pregnant women the chance to wear exciting, elegant, beautiful and well-made designs for special occasions.

sales@tiffanyrose.com

Typhoon Building, Oakcroft Road, Chessington

How would you rate Tiffany Rose Maternity ?

Jennifer Starkie
Jennifer Starkie
Verified Buyer
"Bought a wedding dress from another maternity provider but had to return it due to ill fitting as my bump had grown. I ordered from Tiffany Rose in a mad panic trying to find a replacement and what a perfect fit! Plenty of room for my growing bump without it looking like it was ill fitted. Really comfy and everyone commented how beautiful it was."
Amber Griffin
Amber Griffin
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived in an incredibly short timeframe. Both dresses were beautiful but one wasn't quite right for me resulting in a hassle-free refund. I received so many compliments on my chosen dress at the wedding I bought it for, it really is lovely and it made a huge difference to how I felt on the day. Beautiful quality and a thoughtful and comfortable fit. Well worth the expense, thank you so much Tiffany Rose."
Karen Weir
Karen Weir
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived quickly and the dress was wrapped and boxed very nicely. Beautiful dress fitted perfectly and made me feel great. Thanks you. X"
Catriona Somerville
Verified Buyer
"The clothing quality and styles were lovely, I purchased a dress to wear to my brother-in-law’s wedding and found that high street stores with maternity ranges did not come up to anywhere near the standard that Tiffany Rose did. The only disappointing thing was that because I had ordered more than 1 dress to compare styles as I did not know what would suit me with this being my first pregnancy, I wasn’t happy that I had to pay over £10 to return the unwanted items to you. I do a lot of online shopping and have never had to pay for a return. I don’t find this very acceptable that returns are not free with every company."
A.E. Van Ommen
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and a beautiful dress"
Charlotte Henwood
Verified Buyer
"I found the wedding dress I was looking for. It was super comfortable with growing room. The delivery came nicely packaged and the returns were swift though which wish that returns could be included as they were heavy dresses to send back."
"The first parcel was lost by Royal Mail. When I contacted the company to say the goods hadn’t arrived I was asked to contact my neighbours to see if they had it and then after confirming they didn’t I was asked to wait another week to see if it turned up before they would issue a new order. The second order was sent recorded delivery and arrived safely. Now having tried on the goods it is apparent that the company’s clothes are not suitable for those who are probably larger than a G cup as the seam between the top and bottom of the dress sits very high. Unfortunately all of the different styles I ordered had the same problem so all are going back. The company charge you for returning goods or if you don’t use their service they expect you to pay postage to return the items. They also say that until the goods are received by the company they are your responsibility which means if the Royal Mail loose the package (like they did when delivering) I won’t get a refund at all. Every other maternity retailer I have ordered from recently, seraphine, vertbaudet, Dorothy Perkins, Debenhams, John Lewis etc have offered free returns which is very helpful when maternity lines are only offered online rather than at high street stores. I wa surprised to see that Tiffany Rose wasn’t matching it’s competitors on this."
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
We're so sorry to hear this, our standard procedure is to check if the parcel has been left with neighbours or the post office first, as this can often be the case. If the parcel is not located then we will send a replacement straight away (within working hours). We charge a small fee of just £5 for customers to use our DHL collection to return items, no matter how many dresses. On this occasion and as a gesture of goodwill we would be more than happy to offer you our DHL collection free of charge. We will send you an e-mail with further details and to help organise this at your convenience.
Kind Regards
TF Team
Natalie Velasquez Rojas
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery. Beautiful dress. Perfect fit."
Taylor Allen
Verified Buyer
"It fit perfectly and was very flattering! Beautiful dress and couldn’t be happier with it!"
Felicity Phelan
Verified Buyer
"Really love this dress which i’ve worn to 2 weddings. Great quality, delivered quickly, washes well."
Robertha Miller
Verified Buyer
"I think the dresses are true to the display picture and they are very elegant. However, they seem to be delicate too, as I ended up with a hole beneath my armpit in the lace on the big day. That's my reason for taking off 1 star. Also, would suggest going up 1 size based on your measurements, but you will likely need to adjust length after doing so. At the end of the day, I loved my dress and happy I went with Tiffany Rose!"
Janette Heeitt
Verified Buyer
"Dress fit nicely and the fabric is gorgeous."
Heidi Pöhner
Verified Buyer
"just wonderfull , perfect fabric, perfect design, perfect service.... size perfect and according to messuraments ... I certainly will oderer again"
Chloé LE GALL
Verified Buyer
"La robe était conforme à la description et au conseil taille indiqué. Elle est douce et très agréable à porter, simple et élégante. J'ai pu modifier le lieu de livraison au dernier moment sans aucun problème. je recommande"
"I couldn't be more pleased with Tiffany Rose's dress and customer service!! After trying some dresses here in The Netherlands I was suprised by how few options are for expecting brides. And, as I wasn't too lucky ordering online with other companies, I din't have too much expectations finding my wedding dress online... but I was highly surprised by the quality of the three dresses I ordered and specially how perfectly fit me..just like taylor made. I ordered 2 dresses in 1 size and 1 dress in a bigger size and all of them looked amazing making even difficult for me to decide which one to keep, but I couldn't be happier with the decission I made ..it has everything I was looking for in my wedding dress. Thank you also to the excelent customer service, they replied always quickly to my questions and queries. Excelent experience to shop online at Tiffany Rose Maternity!!"
Dana Banjac
Verified Buyer
"I bought a dress for my pregnant daughter in law. It fit perfectly and the quality was first class. We were so impressed with the speedy delivery by DHL. Absolutely first class!!"
Gloria Barone
Verified Buyer
"Very beautiful dress. I looked as beautiful as the models in the pictures on the Tiffany Rose website. Very good service. I would buy other dresses with no hesitation. Reliable size guide."
Magdalena Niederhöfer
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful dress, beautiful design, material feels very good... everything perfect for my summer party- wedding! Delivery was very quick which I didn’t expect for an overseas shipping- thank you!"
Suzanne Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"I ordered two dresses from another company that cost £300 and not only did the quality feel poor and the sizing off for the cost but the way they arrived wasn’t what I expected either. I hadn’t seen Tiffany Rose before and after scouring the internet finally came across it and was genuinely shocked it wasn’t one of the first hits I got off google because the choice was far better. I ordered two dresses again which weren’t cheap but as it was a special wedding I didn’t mind. When they arrived I was shocked to find them come in a beautiful Tiffany Rose box that when open, the dresses was perfectly presented in plastic covers and a piece of tissue paper covering them with a little note saying something like ‘Thank you for your order. We understand that pregnancy can affect your sizing so if you have any problems at all please don’t hesitate to call’ - this was a lovely touch. I then opened the dresses and found the quality to be superior in every way. I only tried one dress on and knew it was the one, it was exactly what I had been looking for. When I rang to tell them that I needed to return the other dress, the lady on the other end of the phone was polite and helpful - even after I was being silly not looking at documents right, she was friendly, sorry I can’t remember her name. I have already recommended Tiffany Rose to everyone and being a beauty therapist I am sure the name will get round! Thank you for everything, the dress was amazing, even the groom’s eyes popped out when he saw me and his words ‘... that dress though!’... until his stunning bride walked in and then I was an afterthought 😊 I don’t plan on having any more babies but if a wee suprise does arise and I have a special occasion I know where I will be coming!"
Jasmin Pfeiffer
Verified Buyer
"Das Kleid ist super ausgefallen . Und eine super schnelle Lieferung."
Carla V Moylan
Verified Buyer
"I called to discuss my requirements and received a lot of help from a very polite and helpful lady. I ordered dresses and they came the next day with free delivery. Beautiful, quality dresses."
Irina Babici
Verified Buyer
"The dress exactly as in photo. Arrived at home in 4 days. Would highly recommend this site."
Danuta Dudek
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the dress very high standard , arrived after two days, I am so happy to order from Tiffany the dress fit me perfect . I will strongly recommend."
Tiffany Rose Maternity is rated 4.83 based on 3,099 reviews