Tiffany Rose Maternity Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tiffany Rose Maternity

About Tiffany Rose Maternity: Tiffany Rose began in 2003 with a simple aim: to offer pregnant women the chance to wear exciting, elegant, beautiful and well-made designs for special occasions.

sales@tiffanyrose.com

Typhoon Building, Oakcroft Road, Chessington

How would you rate Tiffany Rose Maternity?

Amber Griffin
Amber Griffin
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived in an incredibly short timeframe. Both dresses were beautiful but one wasn't quite right for me resulting in a hassle-free refund. I received so many compliments on my chosen dress at the wedding I bought it for, it really is lovely and it made a huge difference to how I felt on the day. Beautiful quality and a thoughtful and comfortable fit. Well worth the expense, thank you so much Tiffany Rose."
Karen Weir
Karen Weir
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived quickly and the dress was wrapped and boxed very nicely. Beautiful dress fitted perfectly and made me feel great. Thanks you. X"
Janine Baloi
Janine Baloi
Verified Buyer
"Dress arrived quickly. It fitted really well and looked so flattering. Material was excellent quality and looked even better than the pics on the website. I would definitely recommend x"
"The dress I bought was lovely, well made and fit like a glove!"
Hannah Hubbleday
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality, lovely colour, long enough"
Melanie Gottschalk
Verified Buyer
"I love the dress. It fits very well. All was very professional. The customer service replies quick and was very friendly and nice."
Jean Reddington
Verified Buyer
"Tiffany Rose has amazing service,prompt reply to email and their follow up is amazing .The quality of my dress is wonderful and a perfect fit as well .."
Naomi Mallory
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding quality dress, and falls beautifully. Due to the sizes available, I ordered a size up from what I normally would have, knowing that I may have to get it run in slightly. But the cut works so well, that I didn't even need to! Incredibly fast shipping to Australia, even though I'm based outside of a capital city. The dress is definitely quite warm due to the fabric weight and layers, which isn't perfect for my tropical location, however it's a worthwhile trade-off for how well the dress is made and fits. So happy with my purchase!"
Olga Tsirogianni
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time, good quality material. Only problem was that the sleeves are too wide for the size of the coat."
Chantal De Vos
Verified Buyer
"Very nice dresses! I ordered 5 dresses and took 1. Also happy with the customer service department as they respond adequately and friendly."
Louise Mc Hugh
Verified Buyer
"The dress fit perfectly and it was so comfortable... I especially loved the packaging.."
Nadja Sarah Bollmann
Verified Buyer
"Your customer support is absolutely amazing. Everything was just perfect. Thank u so much for all the support!"
Bernhard Voigt
Verified Buyer
"The sizes of the dresses matched very good. The quality of the final dress is perfect for the occasion. The quick delivery and very sturdy packaging were the extra bonus."
Anika Emmerich
Verified Buyer
"Die Lieferung erfolgte, obwohl sie nach Deutschland geschickt worden ist, sehr schnell. Die Kleider sind wunderschön. Ich freue mich schon jetzt auf meine Hochzeit trotz oder vor allem aufgrund des schönen Kleides mit Babybauch! Das Kleid, welches ich nicht genommen habe, konnte ich ohne Probleme zurückschicken und auch die Rückerstattung der Kosten erfolgte zügig."
Eileen Dantas
Verified Buyer
"Their dresses are beautiful, high quality, and arrive very fast. Thank you!"
Isabela-Maria Balas
Verified Buyer
"Superschneller Versand. Kleid ist wie auf den Bildern und passt perfekt. Bin sehr positiv überraschst, hat alles reibungslos funktioniert."
Lucie Greutner
Verified Buyer
"The dress we ended up with was beautifull and a great fit for my tiny daughter inlaw who was 8 month pregnant.i also had to return a few which was no problem,returns were easy shipping was very fast and return credits were received promptly.Very Happy."
Maive Mürk
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for the most beautiful wedding dress and always quick and excellent service!"
Ronja Franke
Verified Buyer
"Due to my pregnany I wasn't able to fit in the wedding dress anymore that I already had bought. But here I found a very nice dress here at a very good price. Therefor I am not too sad about the other dress. And even if my pregnany belly is going to explode within the next few weeks - it won't affect the wedding (dress). Wegen meiner Schwangerschaft hab ich leider nicht mehr in mein geplantes Hochzeitskleid gepasst. Hier habe ich eine wunderschöne und wirklich preiswerte Alternative gekauft, die mich über diesen Verlust hinwegtrösten konnte. Meine normale Größe passt wunderbar und selbst wenn der Bauch jetzt noch explodieren sollte, steht der Hochzeit nichts im Wege. Danke."
Theodora Stasinou
Verified Buyer
"I now own three tiffany rose dresses. All of them arrived in a beautiful package and quite quickly. Returning them for refund or exchange was fuss free and that gives me extra confidence when I shop. All the fabrics are of good quality and nicely lined. I would recommend this website"
Jenna Starkey
Verified Buyer
"I purchased my dress on a Monday night and it arrived on Wednesday! It is so beautiful and perfect. I can’t wait to wear it to the event I purchased it for. Over the moon happy with my Tiffany Rose purchase."
Laura Johns
Verified Buyer
"The dress i ordered is absolutely beautiful. Really comfortable and lots of room for my growing bump. I ordered it for my sisters wedding as I am a bridesmaid, the fabric is of an excellent quality, and I know I will feel amazing on the day! Delivery was really fast, and the dress was packaged beautifully. Thank you so much x"
Suzanne Lochert
Verified Buyer
"Love the dress and very fast delivery"
Tiffany Rose Maternity is rated 4.83 based on 2,983 reviews