Tiffany Rose Maternity Reviews

4.8
Based on 4,228 reviews
Read Tiffany Rose Maternity Reviews

About Tiffany Rose Maternity:

Tiffany Rose is a UK-based, luxury fashion label specialising in creating designer
maternity bridal gowns, beautiful maternity wedding dresses, unique maternity bridesmaid dresses, glamorous maternity evening wear, fashionable maternity clothes, pregnancy dresses and fabulous maternity gowns.

We offer exclusive maternity designs for every special occasion so you can look and feel fantastic during your pregnancy.

sales@tiffanyrose.com

Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Lindsay Haglund
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Andrew Schulte
I purchased 2 dresses (one for the wedding one for cocktail) and they are just lovely. I had a bit of delivery issue with the second order (I live in France and it is the worst country for delivery service) but Tiffany Rose customer care took care of the problem immediately- they saved my wedding day. Thanks again.
Excellent service.i got dress after 2 days to Ireland and i m so happy.perfect material and dress is exaclty like on the photo.the dress fits perfectly to the body. Extremaly recommend
Beautiful dress, came quickly and exactly as described. Perfect for our perfect day
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 24th May 2022
You look amazing! Thank you so much for leaving us such a great review and we love the photo! What a happy picture! Wishing you years of happiness, the TR Team xx
Not happy at all with the product. The material used felt cheap on hands.
Hi Akhil, so sorry to hear this. We have sent you an email to see if we can assist you :) Kind Regards, the TR Team x
Beautiful dress that made me feel like a princess. Fit me and bump perfectly. I was 31 weeks pregnant, however it made me feel nice elegant and pretty. I will surely be able to wear it not pregnant too. Oh, and it came wrapped in an cute box! Can't recommend enough.
Very nice experience. Very friendly and helpful customer service. The dresses are very beautiful, good quality. The delivery was fast. I was very happy with my dress!!! I recommend Tiffany Rose 100%.
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 21st May 2022
thank you for your service, really fast shipping and amazing quality and stunning look. I was so happy with the dress while i'm in my 32 weeks pregnancy ❤️❤️ My dress is size 0, and it fits in any week of the pregnancy, just buy your regular size
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 21st May 2022
Loved my dress! Perfect for a last-minute nuptials. Beautiful fit and very lightweight which is perfect for us expecting mums! To be on the safe side I ordered a size up just in case I needed that extra movement figuring I could always have a tailor adjust sizing if needed. Not needed as it added a nice flow to the dress without being baggy. If you know your size and have had other dresses pre-pregnancy in a similar fit then you should be OK with knowing when to size up/down. All in all, a great purchase!
The dress was beautiful! It needed to be a little shorter so we trimmed it with the lace and it ended up having a beautiful scalloped lace bottom.
Escribí a Tiffany Rose desde España y fueron super amables conmigo. Supieron aconsejarme sobre la talla pese a no poder probarme el vestido y fueron muy atentos. El envío llegó en perfectas condiciones, muy rápido y el vestido me quedaba como un guante, un acierto total. Muchísimas gracias, os recomendaré sin duda :)
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 18th May 2022 Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Tiffany Rose saved my wedding day! I cannot say enough good things! I walked down the aisle at 17 weeks pregnant (but I started showing really early, so there was a definite bump), and the dress was so comfortable and fit beautifully. Typical wedding dresses are like corsets and do not accommodate a growing baby bump. Tiffany Roses dresses are the answer! I bought two dresses for my wedding weekend, one for the rehearsal and one for the ceremony. I felt like I was in comfy pajamas all weekend long but I looked like I was in classy, elegant and expensive designer lace. So it was was the best of both worlds! As far as size, I used their size chart and took my measurements very precisely, about a month before the wedding, and since I was slightly in between sizes I bought the larger one. Everything fit perfectly and I did not have to do a return or exchange. Thank you Tiffany Rose!
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 17th May 2022
I was a bit nervous buying a dress not only online, but for maternity as well - who knows what your body might be doing by the time the big day arrives. But that worry was for nothing because the dress arrived quickly and fit perfectly - when I first bought it in March and then when I actually had my wedding in May. I couldn't be happier with the quality of the dress - just as pictured online and so beautiful! I highly recommend Tiffany Rose to anyone looking for a maternity wedding dress!
Beautiful dress , great quality and fast delivery. Highly recommend this company. Thank you Tiffany Rose I love my dress.
The dress is amazing, but not good for big breast and tiny body. You need to be either fat or slim for the dress to fit you well. A bit disappointing for the price and the quality of the fabric which is amazing. I am.very slim but with big breast and the dress doesn't fit me well. I had to take a bigger dress but even with that it is too short at the breast. Such a shame.
Ich bin sehr glücklich über das Kleid. Obwohl ich nicht schwanger bin, lässt sich das Kleid einfach umnähen. Ich trage normalerweise Gr. 38, in Grösse S passt es perfekt. (1,66 und wiege 57Kg)
Absolutely beautiful dress. Great fit bought my normal 10/12 size and will b perfect for my wedding in July when il be 6 months pregnant. Had bought another dress and was great service returning it and getting the new one
Great service (delivery, refund and communication). Great dress, too!!
I ordered a wedding dress, firstly the parcel arrived within days. The packaging was fantastic and the quality of the dress was amazing. I could not of expected more. Unfortunately, I ended up with another dress however I just wanted to leave a review to say how fast and easy the whole purchase/refund process was. The best online shopping experience I have ever had.
There is only one thing wrong with this company —- they are just too good! Quality of all the dresses we ordered (9) in total were superb and all so different. Very hard to make a decision as everyone looked so beautiful. Packaging was amazing. Highly recommend them.
The dress was absolutely perfect! It was comfortable, breathable, good quality, and mildly stain resistant! I was worried about the lace looking cheap but it was amazing quality!
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 12th May 2022 Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 12th May 2022 Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Tiffany Rose Maternity is rated 4.83 based on 4,228 reviews