Tiffany Rose Maternity Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tiffany Rose Maternity

About Tiffany Rose Maternity: Tiffany Rose is a UK-based, luxury fashion label specialising in creating designer
maternity bridal gowns, beautiful maternity wedding dresses, unique maternity bridesmaid dresses, glamorous maternity evening wear, fashionable maternity clothes, pregnancy dresses and fabulous maternity gowns.

We offer exclusive maternity designs for every special occasion so you can look and feel fantastic during your pregnancy.

sales@tiffanyrose.com

Typhoon Building, Oakcroft Road, Chessington

Tell us how Tiffany Rose Maternity made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
Marit Virma
"Absolutely love the dress. Was exactly what I was expecting :) I was 28 weeks pregnant during the wedding."
Caroline Hazell
"Can’t fault Tiffany Rose service and product quality. I order 4 dresses one f which was the dress I wanted, however I needed another size. The team were responsive to my emails, polite and helpful. They made sure I received my correct size via express delivery to ensure I had it in time for my wedding. I would recommend them."
Jakub Szlachta
"I am very happy with the dress, it is warm and nice material. Also thanks to the customer service which was very helpfull and friendly. I totally recommend it. Thank you Tiffany!"
"I love my dress from Tiffany Rose. I bought a few different styles and retuned the ones I decided against and this was managed quickly and easily. My wedding is in two weeks and I am very much looking forward to wearing my dress."
"Hi, We got married 14.05.2019 and I felt absolutely fabulous in my wedding dress Lucia from Tiffany Rose. Being 8.5 months pregnant it was important for me to feel comfortable and at the same time feel besutiful as a bride. The dress fulfilled all my wishes. A huge thank you to the staff who arranged express delivery when the first dress fell through. Their customer service was excellent. We will for sure order nursing dresses to wear at weddings this summer. Thank you Tiffany Rose! Kind regards, Trine & Pascal"
"Beautiful dress fits perfect. Very happy cant wait for the wedding to show it off"
"I am extremely pleased with my recent purchase. As much as I love the dress, I love the customer service. The lady helping me was so very patient and helpful to me. I had never ordered anything from overseas and she was excellent in her assistance to me. I would recommend Tiffany Rose to everyone who wants top quality merchandise and service."
"Absolutely the best bang for your buck when it comes to material and style. Being pregnant wasn't part of the wedding plan but I am glad that Tiffany Rose was a lifesaver when it came to picking out the perfect wedding dress. The material and fit is undeniably the best out there. The price was also good on the budget. You will not find any other site that offers the high quality of dresses that Tiffany Rose has to offer! Definitely a winner!!"
"The dress looks very good and fits like a glove. I am however I bit disappointed in the quality of the fabric. It looks like a nightgown material more than a wedding dress. I’ll probably have to wear a petticoat at the waist so the fabric doesn’t get stuck in the groove between my buttocks. More over, the sash (I ordered the vintage rose color) feels rougher and stiffer than I expected."
Dear Catherine,
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the fit of your dress.
Thank you very much as well for your feedback regarding the fabric and the sash. We carefully select fabrics to combine quality and pregnancy fit requirements. We always choose the best available, and we are sorry to hear that you are not entirely satisfied with it. Please do not hesitate to contact us at sales@tiffanyrose.com should you have any further queries.
Kind Regards,
Tiffany Rose Ltd
"Amazing wedding dress and service. Thank you!"
"Very good quality, worth every penny. Negative is the return, if something does not fit it is quite complicated to send it back since you don't get a return label, you have to write and fix the package by yourself."
"Very fast delivery and very beautiful dress, the lace was very nice exactly as it looked in the pic! Recommended :)"
"My dress arrived all the way in South Africa only 4 days after purchase. The quality was very good and exactly what I expected. The only complaint I have is the really expensive import duties I had to pay, but that obviously has nothing to do with Tiffany Rose. I would however suggest you find that out before you decide to purchase."
"100% Polyester für über 300 Euro. Stoff fühlt sich nicht gut an."
Lieber Michael,

Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback.
Es tut uns Leid, dass Sie mit Ihrem Mia Kleid zufrieden sind.
Wir werden Ihnen eine Email senden.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Tiffany Rose Ltd
"I am very happy with the choice. It fits perfectly and very comfortable. When it comes doesn’t look much but after dressed it is just beautiful. Will definitely recommend it!"
"Love it!! The dress drapes very naturally around the curves and baby bump. The material feels amazingly nice, makes you wonder why to ever wear pants again ;-) The delivery to the Netherlands was faster than expected so a big plus on that too. I usually wear 38/40 EUR size, and ordered size 3 which fits perfectly fine. I’m very satisfied overall!"
"La robe de mariée ( imogen ivoire ) correspond bien à la photo, la taille était parfaite avant et le jour du mariage ( 7mois de grossesse 8kg pris ). Le service est irréprochable . Merci beaucoup Tiffany rose"
"Its a very good looking dress. And it really feels like its made to look good in when pregnant. Not just a pretty dress they made fit a pregnant woman."
"Ordered the Eva Gown in Long (Caspian Blue)- just perfect! Item arrived very quickly, I haven’t worn it to my event yet but I love how comfortable and elegant it is. High quality design and materials. Only drawback was that it was a bit long so I had to have it altered, but otherwise great!"
"Absolutely love this dress. The colour is gorgeous. It has a lovely weight and the jersey hangs beautifully and is of high quality. The 3/4 length sleeve are so flattering. I bought it for its nursing ability and it works well with a regular nursing bra when the dress is worn on the shoulders so am delighted about that. I will definitely get a lot of wear from it. Delivery was so quick. Overall very pleased with my purchase."
"Der Versand und Rückversand war sehr unkompliziert. Das Kleid ist wunderschön."
Tiffany Rose Maternity is rated 4.83 based on 3,498 reviews