Tiffany Rose Maternity Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiffany Rose Maternity
Read Tiffany Rose Maternity Reviews

About Tiffany Rose Maternity:

Tiffany Rose is a UK-based, luxury fashion label specialising in creating designer
maternity bridal gowns, beautiful maternity wedding dresses, unique maternity bridesmaid dresses, glamorous maternity evening wear, fashionable maternity clothes, pregnancy dresses and fabulous maternity gowns.

We offer exclusive maternity designs for every special occasion so you can look and feel fantastic during your pregnancy.

sales@tiffanyrose.com

Petra Ingrova
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 19th October 2021
Petra Ingrova
The best dress ever
I absolutely loved my Tiffany Rose Maternity Sienna Dress Cream Colour! It's a high quality fabric, looks great with the bump! I went as a guest in a wedding and the only downside is that I couldn't order in another colour because they didn't have my size so I had to take the risk of upsetting the bride and in the end she didn't bother because it's real hard to find maternity clothes in general, and finding a dress for an occasion then it can be as twice as hard! I was very happy to find this dress, not as happy about the price, but sure it's a fair price considering the work put into it and the quality of the fabric. Also, the box which the dress came in was lovely designed with flowers, the dress came properly wrapped up, loved every detail of it. I was afraid of buying from a store in UK because many stores are struggling with sending products to Ireland, but I had no problems whatsoever with my delivery, no extra charge or anything. Great shopping experience!
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 21st November 2021
Lovely dress and very comfortable!
Beautiful dress and a great fit !
Tiffany Rose Maternity 4 star review on 13th November 2021
Hi Chelsea, thank you for taking the time to write a lovely review! You look amazing! :) So pleased you love the dress, Kind Regards, the TR Team xx
The most beautiful dress to hug my 7.5 month bump on our special day. I felt so elegant yet comfortable. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Thank you Tiffany Rose!
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 8th November 2021 Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 8th November 2021
Hi Jess, thank you so much for your review and wonderful photograph! You look incredible :) Big congratulations from us all at Tiffany Rose xx
I bought the Lucia Gown and absolutely loved it. I had so many compliments on the dress on the day. I was 23 weeks pregnant (second time around, so a larger bump than first time!). The dress fit really well and had plenty of expansion room for after our 3 course meal. I also found it easy to return the other dresses I tried on and had a speedy refund. Couldn't fault the quality of the dresses or the service, thank you!
Such a fantastic service. The quality of my gown is amazing. I had originally ordered a gown that was two sizes two big, the return and exchange was very quick and easy. I would highly recommend Tiffany Rose. Communication with Team was also very good. I searched endlessly for a wedding gown for my 5months pregnancy wedding and this was by far the best option for. I can't wait to wear this dress in a couple of weeks time!
Hi Zaira, thank you so much for such an amazing review. We really appreciate it! We are so pleased you love the dress and hope you enjoy wearing it. Best Wishes the TR team xx
Thank you so much to Tiffany Rose for a fabulous service. All dresses arrived promptly in a beautiful condition for me to try on and choose my wedding dress. My family, guests and I all thought the dress was absolutely stunning and fit brilliantly. Thank you so much.
Hi Emma, what a lovely review, thank you so much! Big congratulations from the Tiffany Rose Team xx
The dress was absolutely perfect. It covered areas that I wanted to hide due to pregnancy weight gain but was still stylish and beautiful. I was six months pregnant at my wedding, which was outside in Texas (USA) in fairly warm temperatures. The dress was very comfortable. I would highly recommend it.
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 4th November 2021
Hi Ashley, what a beautiful photograph! Thank you so much for sharing this with us you look gorgeous. A big congratulations from us all at Tiffany Rose xx
The dresses are beautiful! The quality does not disappoint. The order arrived quickly & my daughter & her Husband love seeing her wear them as the baby grows. We will order again & tell others about you. Thku!
Hi Cynthia, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We really appreciate it :) Best Wishes, the TR Team xx
I ordered this dress and I needed expedited shipping to the USA. The shipping and dress quality exceeded my expectations. I ordered this dress on a Thursday night and received it on Monday -- The dress is beautiful.
Hi Jourdan, thank you so much for writing us a lovely review. We are really pleased you were happy with the dress and speed of shipping :) Best Wishes from the TR Team xx
Items arrived surprisingly quickly from UK.
Beautiful dresses! I highly recommended. I ordered 4 and they were all beautiful. Very classy and so comfortable especially when you expecting. Saved me so much time before our wedding. Xx
Fit beautifully. Lovely color.
My wedding dress was beautiful, so comfortable and flattering! Everything I could have hoped for being 31 weeks pregnant! Everyone commented on how lovely it was. The customer service at Tiffany Rose was brilliant, I would recommend for anyone who is pregnant and considering purchasing a maternity wedding dress from Tiffany Rose!
Fast, reliable and a great dress.
I ordered two dresses from Tiffany Rose Maternity to have some nursing-friendly options for my son's Baptism. The dresses came very quickly (within a few days, despite the fact that I live in the US), and the sizes were just right. There was an error in which I received the wrong color of one of the dresses, and the customer support team was extremely helpful, generous, and quick to right the mistake. This is a fabulous company and I will be shopping again & recommending to all my friends!
I love my dress! Nice fit, beautiful quality and it was easy to return the other dress I ended up not buying.
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 25th October 2021
Great quality fabric and design.
Beautiful dress. Exactly what I needed. Originally ordered a size up and had to reorder a new size but the return process was a breeze. Would definitely recommend Tiffany Rose to ladies looking for a maternity dress.
Tiffany Rose Maternity is rated 4.83 based on 4,112 reviews