Tiffany Rose Maternity Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiffany Rose Maternity
Read Tiffany Rose Maternity Reviews

About Tiffany Rose Maternity:

Tiffany Rose is a UK-based, luxury fashion label specialising in creating designer
maternity bridal gowns, beautiful maternity wedding dresses, unique maternity bridesmaid dresses, glamorous maternity evening wear, fashionable maternity clothes, pregnancy dresses and fabulous maternity gowns.

We offer exclusive maternity designs for every special occasion so you can look and feel fantastic during your pregnancy.

sales@tiffanyrose.com

Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Erin Cooper
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 7th March 2021
Marinka Yordanova
Amazing! I was really happy how the dress fits me and its also beautiful and very comfortable. Thank you Tiffany Rose.
Excellent customer service, very efficient delivery!
Very nice material. Good value for money!
I choose a bigger size to be sure around the belly, but you do not need to. On the armpit area is a little tight, but with bigger size is ok on this part.
Au top! Du service client à la qualité des robes! Je recommande vivement!
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Excellent quick service... and lovely dresses.
I recommend this company
Love the fit, sizing was perfect. I felt so pretty and comfortable for my big day, thanks so much!
Excellent communication, super fast delivery! I received the dress in one week. I bought it for my daughter in law she loved it! Very happy, thank you!
Super Kundenservice!!
Great quality, good fit. Arrived almost the next day
Lovely dress, fits beautifully & very flattering with bump!
This dress was perfect. I got married at 7 months pregnant and was able to wear this dress straight out of the box. I'm 5'5" and could have used a hem but after putting on 2" heels it was close to good. Delivery was incredibly fast. I ordered the dress on a Monday and received it by Thursday of that same week. Definitely a lot of compliments and didn't feel like I needed to trade "bridal" for "maternal". I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 31st March 2021 Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 31st March 2021
I`m very happy with my purchase. All as described, high quality. Great communication and fast delivery
Very beautiful dress, thank you so much!
J'ai renvoyé une robe mariée parce qu'elle ne me plaisait pas sur moi.
Le service après vente a été d'une gentillesse et d'une efficacité rare!!! Merci encore !!!
Awesome dress and fit. Customer service is just as beautiful as the dress
Da die Ware aus England kommt ist alles komplizierter. Die Ware hing ewig beim Zoll fest und ich musste dann selber da anrufen. Rückversand ist ebenfalls komplizierter und umständlicher. Auch hier musste ich selber bei DHL anrufen.
Service war nett.
Ich bin total zufrieden mit Tiffany Rose, hab 2 Hochzeitskleider bestellt, die waren günstig und dabei hervorragend gut verarbeitet und wunderschön. Customer Service ist auch toll, schnell zu erreichen, professionell und sehr hilfreich bei Fragen oder eventuelle Probleme. Empfehlenswert 100%
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 24th March 2021 Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Just like its sister site Alie Street the dresses are simply gorgeous, well designed, well made, beautifully packaged and quick delivery . Highly recommended
Beautiful dress and very quick delivery
Beautiful maternity wedding dress! I ended up buying the wrong size originally and returning it for the correct size was easy and fast. Thank you for helping me feel and look my best on my wedding day!
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 14th March 2021