Tiffany Rose Maternity Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiffany Rose Maternity
Read Tiffany Rose Maternity Reviews

About Tiffany Rose Maternity:

Tiffany Rose is a UK-based, luxury fashion label specialising in creating designer
maternity bridal gowns, beautiful maternity wedding dresses, unique maternity bridesmaid dresses, glamorous maternity evening wear, fashionable maternity clothes, pregnancy dresses and fabulous maternity gowns.

We offer exclusive maternity designs for every special occasion so you can look and feel fantastic during your pregnancy.

sales@tiffanyrose.com

Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Kelly James
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Diana Mileska
The dress is amazing and the service is even better. I needed to speed up the dilivery and the dress wasnt in stock yet but they made sure that my dress arived early so it could be shipped on time. I will recomend Tiffany Rose to anyone
I was thrilled with my Francesca Maxi Wedding Dress in Champage from Tiffany Rose and the customer service was excellent. Speedy delivery and simple returns. Lovely comfortable fit and perfect for a growing bump. I was 8 months pregnant and finally felt gorgeous again wearing it! Thanks to Michelle and the team for their help!
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Robe qui tombe parfaitement bien pour une grossesse. Belle qualité ! Et confortable !
Excellent quality dress that also fits very well.
Service client au top ! Les services sont rapides et la communication est très bonne !
The quality of my dress was amazing! It was true to size as well (I’m currently 29 weeks pregnant, and I ordered my pre pregnancy size); looks just like the pictures on the website. When I ordered it, I was notified it was delayed, but the Customer Service team was so timely, friendly, and great with communication! They helped me put a rush on my order, so it could be here for my wedding day!
Highly recommended company! I never thought of looking for a maternity wedding dress, I never thought this exists! I thought I will just have to get a bigger dress. Tiffany Rose offers apart from other clothes maternity wedding dresses, which are stretchy and beautiful quality. Company is based in the UK and the customer service is great. The dresses can be worn after having a child also as they are very versatile. Thank you for your help ♥
My wedding dress is beautiful... Fits perfectly and is so comfy i couldn't be more happier. I'm looking forward to wearing on my special day soon. The communication between Tiffany Rose Maternity helped alot too as ordering a wedding dress on line is a bit scary. I really am happy with the service i was given and also the delivery of the dress was tracked and got to me in good time... I'm very happy! Thanks for everything :)
Everything was great!
Dress was received very promptly and received many compliments.
Bought this for my daughter for her sisters wedding in August. Good quality, good material. On the whole happy with purchase
Schneller Versand, insgesamt tolle Kleider, ein Favorit hat sich schnell heraus gestellt, tolle Qualität. Der Rückversand war relativ unproblematisch und die Rückerstattung der anderen Kleider schnell auf dem Konto. Sehr zu empfehlen!
Robe conforme à la description et photo.livraison très rapide et soignée,je recommande!
Nice experience. Quality is very good. I'm in a hurry to wear it for my weeding. I bought 2 dresses to try and it was easy to send back one of it.
Great selection of dresses, good quality at a reasonable price, super fast delivery, excellent customer service. Couldn't recommend them enough!
Michelle from Tiffany Rose was incredible. I had my heart set on a dress that was out of stock and Michelle was able to keep me in the loop with whats happening and was able to find it for me with time to spare. The dresses arrived really quickly and on time and were beautifully packaged, they were also amazing quality! Would happily recommend them and buy here again. Thank you!
What a lovely company! Have bought my daughter's wedding dress and it is beautiful. Very good quality for a reasonable price and she says it feels lovely to wear. We ordered 4 dresses for choice of colour and size. Very personal service, always super quick to respond to my messages and refunds made quickly. Would definitely buy from Tiffany Rose again. Only 2 slight irritations - returns period is only 14 days which is not very long. And why are the white dresses always more expensive than the coloured ones.........when they are exactly the same???? Just saying....
Après de nombreuses hésitations, j'ai pris la robe Flossie, en taille 2 (je fais habituellement du taille 0 mais, pour un mariage en fin de grossesse, j'ai préféré voir large). La livraison fut extra rapide (commandé un dimanche, reçu un mardi matin). La robe est faite d'un élastique sous la poitrine ce qui fait que même si j'ai pris 10 cm de plus que ma taille habituelle, la robe s'ajustait quand même parfaitement. Un peu trop large au niveau des bras puisque j'ai pris une grande taille malgré mes bras fins, mais cela ne m'a pas dérangé, ça reste beau. Mon ventre était très très gros mais la robe est faite pour qu'elle ne remonte pas, le bord de la robe est bien resté à l'horizontal. Tissu de qualité, service client aussi, je recommande !
Tiffany Rose Maternity 5 star review on 26th April 2021
I love the dress and everyone complimented on how pretty it was. I was very happy with my purchase. I definitely recommend.
Très belle robe et de grande qualité. Conforme au visuel. Taille normale (ni trop petite ni trop grande). Livraison dans les délais (moins de 8 jours après commande). Robe très bien emballée et arrivée non froissée (je l'ai quand même mise au pressing pour un effet vraiment impeccable). Cette robe a été commandée au 4ème mois de grossesse pour un mariage à 5 mois. Convient parfaitement à mes attentes. Merci à Tiffany Rose.
Tiffany Rose Maternity is rated 4.83 based on 3,963 reviews