Tiffany Rose Maternity Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tiffany Rose Maternity

About Tiffany Rose Maternity: Tiffany Rose began in 2003 with a simple aim: to offer pregnant women the chance to wear exciting, elegant, beautiful and well-made designs for special occasions.

sales@tiffanyrose.com

Typhoon Building, Oakcroft Road, Chessington

How would you rate Tiffany Rose Maternity ?

Ewa Sokolowska
"There were perfect!!!"
Parisa Ghassemi
"A very nice dress and very nice service. The dress is exactly what you see in the photo. Size is accurate and delivery is perfect and ontime. I definitely recommend it."
Rebecca Lenihan
"My due date was the day before our wedding (because of course it was, after 2 years trying for bubs, and booking all the big wedding stuff 18 months out), so we didn't really have any idea how huge I'd be on the day. I bought the dress 2 months out based on my measurements that day, and even though a hot summer and pre-eclampsia had me swell well beyond normal dimensions the dress fit just beautifully. It stretched well and flowed nicely, making my very curvy bits beautifully curvy and not just gigantic."
"Abito molto carino, consegna rapidissima. Anche le rifiniture non sono affatto male e la taglia è azzeccata."
"Lovely dress and the customer service was excellent! I ordered two dresses by accident and was notified immediately by customer services and refunded as soon as I confirmed this was an error. The dress arrived nicely packaged and on time and I was really happy wth the product."
"Highly recommend, 100%! I ordered a beautiful maternity dress for a friend's wedding a few weeks back. I was nervous about the time crunch in ordering since I am in Alberta, Canada, with the dresses coming from the UK, and the wedding was just a couple of weeks away. It arrived 2 days after ordering!! I received several notifications and was able to track it all along the way. In terms of the dress- wow! So beautifully made, and although I ordered a bit on the big side (I thought that the best way to go with this growing belly), it still looked perfect! Completely satisfied with this purchase! Thank you, Tiffany Rose!"
"Dress came in within 2 days. I ordered the Anastasia Ivory gown. I ordered a size 1. My pre-pregnancy size is a 2-4, but since I have a few more months to go, I ordered a size up. I'm sure I could have fit into the size 0, but it would probably have been a bit snug. Fits me everywhere perfectly except it's a bit long. I'm 5'2'' and I'll be taking it somewhere to get it shortened by 1 1/2 inches. It was true to the pictures, and I couldn't be more happier!!"
"The dress is perfect I just love it ! Thank you."
"Gorgeous dress, soft material (stretchy too!) and beautifully packaged"
"Tiffany rose maternity have a variety of maternity collection. I wore it on my baby shower n everyone liked my dress. Perfect fitting n very comfortable. Received my dress in a beautiful packaging. Delivery is also very fast. Overall m happy with their service. Thanks"
"Absolutely love my dress. Made of great quality material and so comfortable to wear yet elegant. Very impressed and would recommend to anybody"
"Perfect .Thank you very much!!"
"From choosing the dress, to ordering and the delivery, it was an easy and for me exciting process. I chose the Eden short dress (size 2) and it’s fitting was perfect at 39 weeks. I received many positive comments about the dress on my wedding day. Thank you for service and the beautiful dress."
"There were perfect!!!"
"The quality of the material is lovely and the dress fitted perfectly. Excellent service - quick delivery and free collection of returns is fantastic! Much easier than having to go to the post office!! The only thing I would say is the dress was very long (I am 163cm) so I had to pay for alterations"
"Quick delivery and a superior product! The dress exceeded my expectations! One happy customer here!!!! Would definitely recommend Tiffany Rose to everyone!"
"Tres belle robe pile a ma taille je n ai eu que des eloges merci"
"Total satisfaction. Quick shipping, beautiful dress. I will order again."
"Dress fitted nice for attending a wedding."
Hi Emma,
Thank you for your review.
We're very sorry to hear that the dress has faded after one wash, we aim to ensure all of our dresses are made with the highest quality fabric and standard of production and this shouldn’t have happened.
We will send you an e-mail now to offer you an alternative :)
Kind Regards
TR Team
"Beautiful quality, the dress is comfortable, elegant and looks complimentary to a pregnant shape. It feels heavy and stretchy but when on it’s lovely. It is boxed and beautifully presented with tissue paper , it arrived promptly and has been excellent t quality all the way from customer servic to delivery I’d strongly recommend this company to others especially for maternity ware as it’s hard to find items that fit and be comfortable as well as look smart, I’m waring this to a wedding in August and I feel I will fit. Thank you ."
"OMG...well fitting and high quality material...I was so happy on the day I received my maternity dress from Tiffany...I bought the dress for my baby shower and Received lots of compliments from friend and family on the day... I will definitely recommend to friends and family looking for maternity dresses 👗..."
"Perfect fitting and beautiful dress. The fabric is soft and wonderful quality and styling. Amazing value."
Tiffany Rose Maternity is rated 4.83 based on 3,190 reviews