Tiffany Rose Maternity Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tiffany Rose Maternity

About Tiffany Rose Maternity: Tiffany Rose began in 2003 with a simple aim: to offer pregnant women the chance to wear exciting, elegant, beautiful and well-made designs for special occasions.

sales@tiffanyrose.com

Typhoon Building, Oakcroft Road, Chessington

How would you rate Tiffany Rose Maternity ?

Ewa Sokolowska
"There were perfect!!!"
Parisa Ghassemi
"A very nice dress and very nice service. The dress is exactly what you see in the photo. Size is accurate and delivery is perfect and ontime. I definitely recommend it."
Rebecca Lenihan
"My due date was the day before our wedding (because of course it was, after 2 years trying for bubs, and booking all the big wedding stuff 18 months out), so we didn't really have any idea how huge I'd be on the day. I bought the dress 2 months out based on my measurements that day, and even though a hot summer and pre-eclampsia had me swell well beyond normal dimensions the dress fit just beautifully. It stretched well and flowed nicely, making my very curvy bits beautifully curvy and not just gigantic."
"Very good service, on time delivery and good quality"
"The dress is beautiful and the delivery went smoothly. The size guide was a great help, the dress fits perfectly."
"So pleased with the service provided - I ordered four dresses to give the bride a choice we chose one and the return process was quick and efficient all dresses were beautiful and great value and quality ordered a sash at later date same great service and quality would highly recommend this company"
"The dress for my marriage was good, also the lace fabric. Time shipping excellent, I live in Italy, maybe 4 days to have it."
"I ordered Emma Shift Dress (Ivory) Size 2 / UK 10-12 and Smooth Satin Sash (Ivory) Size 0 / one size fits all two weeks before my wedding. The delivery was quick and I received updates with each step of it. The dress and sash were well packaged. They fit me perfectly and were comfortable to wear during the wedding. Moreover, I received many compliments on the look."
"I used the dress for my baby shower and I loved it. Classy and beautiful."
"The dress looks lovely but it’s really heavy and crinkled easily."
"Excellent ;-)"
"I needed a formal dress for a formal wedding and I’ve learned that can be a little hard to find when pregnant. I ordered the Chloe Lace Gown in Blush Noir and it was stunning. It was exactly what I needed for my formal event and it was VERY comfortable."
"I had a great experience with Tiffany Rose - ordered three dresses as I was struggling to choose, and they arrived promptly and well-packaged. They were all beautiful and fit incredibly well, so I was spoilt for choice! It was also clear that there was space for my bump to grow in to the dress, as I ordered the dress with some time to go until the wedding. The returns process for the two that I didn't keep was super simple, and I was refunded very quickly. I emailed the Tiffany Rose team a number of teams with my incessant questions(!), and they were always incredibly helpful and quick to respond. On the day my dress got a lot of compliments, and I am thrilled with my choice. A beautiful dress, a great company!"
"Quand on arrive à 7mois de grossesse, pas évident de trouver une jolie robe pour le jour de son mariage mais j ai trouvé mon bonheur grâce à votre site! Merci encore pour cette robe de qualité et pour l envoi rapide!!"
"I ordered the Anastasia Gown, it is even more beautiful than in the photo online. I ordered my pre pregnancy size 8/10 and it is a perfect fit with room to grow, the length is perfect and looks great on. I can't wait to wear this dress on my wedding day. Delivery was fast. 5 stars thank you. Regards Simone"
"I received the order quickly. The dress fits perfect."
"Very comfortable and it only takes 3 days to arrive in Australia. Planning to order more!"
"Love them!!!"
"I`m happy with my Dress and I loved the way you took care - very personally and fast. When I received the Dress I was surprised how lovely it was packed. something critical: material is different than I thougt it would be. All in all I would by again at Tiffany Rose. Best regards Yvonne"
"I loved the dress. I’m six months pregnant and I wore it last night at my husband’s 40th birthday celebration. I felt beautiful in the dress and got lots of compliments. Thank you for making me feel beautiful."
"J ai commandé une robe pour le mariage d un ami. Le prix était conséquent mais je n ai pas été déçu, la robe est absolument magnifique, les finitions sont parfaites et je l ai reçu en 2 jours. Bref, je ne regrette pas d y avoir mis le prix, et en plus je pense pouvoir la remettre qd je ne serais plus enceinte. Parfait."
"Customer service was excellent. The dress I ordered arrived promptly and I was really pleased with it. I would definitely order from you again!"
"Being 8 Months pregnant at the time of my wedding, I didn't expect to find a dress that I loved so much so quickly! I am so glad to have found Tiffany Rose as not only did the dress fit perfectly, the service was incredible. The dresses were shipped on the same day I had placed the order and arrived in Germany in no time. I had ordered 4 dresses in total and the return of the other three was easy and effortless. This is exactly the service a pregnant bride needs, as she has a million other things to worry about ;) Thanks a lot to the team and the amazing service you provide! Keep up the good work!"
Tiffany Rose Maternity is rated 4.83 based on 3,293 reviews