Tiffany Rose Maternity Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tiffany Rose Maternity

About Tiffany Rose Maternity: Tiffany Rose is a UK-based, luxury fashion label specialising in creating designer
maternity bridal gowns, beautiful maternity wedding dresses, unique maternity bridesmaid dresses, glamorous maternity evening wear, fashionable maternity clothes, pregnancy dresses and fabulous maternity gowns.

We offer exclusive maternity designs for every special occasion so you can look and feel fantastic during your pregnancy.

sales@tiffanyrose.com

Typhoon Building, Oakcroft Road, Chessington

Tell us how Tiffany Rose Maternity made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
Marit Virma
"Absolutely love the dress. Was exactly what I was expecting :) I was 28 weeks pregnant during the wedding."
Caroline Hazell
"Can’t fault Tiffany Rose service and product quality. I order 4 dresses one f which was the dress I wanted, however I needed another size. The team were responsive to my emails, polite and helpful. They made sure I received my correct size via express delivery to ensure I had it in time for my wedding. I would recommend them."
Jakub Szlachta
"I am very happy with the dress, it is warm and nice material. Also thanks to the customer service which was very helpfull and friendly. I totally recommend it. Thank you Tiffany!"
"I bought wedding dress from this website and can highly recommend it. Dress came nicely packed and was delivered quickly. I had to exchange it for smaller size and it was done in less than one week with me returning it and them sending new one. communication by email was very easy and customer service excellent. Dress is very comfortable to wear it's soft and little bit stretchy. On the pictures it looks more stiff and whiter in real it's more cream colour. A lot of people really liked my dress and actually I can use it again for another occasion."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Très satisfaite du délai de livraison. Le carton est toutefois si mince que la robe y était pluée à l’étroit; bonjour les plis ! Sinon la robe est conforme aux photos. Très beau tissu satiné de bonne qualité. Les finitions sont soignées. Petit bémol car pour le prix, la ceinture devrait vraiment être comprise d’office. Ça fait comme s’il manquait quelque chose à la robe qui aurait du être proposée avec une simple ceinture du même tissu, libre aux acheteuses de la porter en l’etat ou la personnaliser voir de choisir un autre modèle plus décoré. J’ai commandé ma taille habituelle et le tombé est parfait à 5 mois de grossesse. Il y a même de la marge jusqu’à 7 mois je dirais ! Le haut peut être un peu ample pour les petites poitrines. L’avantage c’est que le modèle convient aux poitrines généreuses."
"Great customer service, helped me in ordering the right size from the beginning. My wedding dress was perfect, light and elegant and fit the changing body wonderfully. My warmest thank you to the company and would highly recommend!"
"Very comfortable, perfectly fitting maternity dress. Beautifully made with soft, regular, flowery lace. I would recommend ordering a long sash straight away, I hadn’t done that so went to buy one. I had to get the underlay satin dress shortened a little as it was too long. The dress is exactly how it is described on the website."
"Bought the Suzie dress for a wedding- immediately felt elegant as soon as i put it on, which is hard when pregnant! I am a bigger lady (sized 18/20) so was SO glad to have something that i felt good in for a change, really high quality item. My only negative is returns are not free so had to pay £14 to return other dresses i had ordered to try on. Very happy with my purchase otherwise & got a bargain at the time! :D"
"Beautifully made dress and great quality. The shipping was incredibly quick! I loved this dress and at 30 weeks pregnant, it’s hard to feel beautiful even on your wedding day but this dress made me feel more confident. Highly recommend"
"I got married at the weekend in one of your amazing dresses. I felt very special in my dress and had lots of lovely comments. When I realised I would be 7 months pregnant on my wedding day I was a little worried about how nice a dress I would be able to get, but when I found your website I was really pleased. There were load of really lovely dresses and the one I finally picked was perfect. It fitted really well, was comfortable, looked great, and even had pockets! :o) You provided a really good service too with rapid delivery, helpful staff and a great returns policy. I would definitely recommend you!"
"Nice and comfortable wedding dress. Very quick response from customer service regarding return. The website is highly recommended for pregnant brides."
"I love my dress from Tiffany Rose. I bought a few different styles and retuned the ones I decided against and this was managed quickly and easily. My wedding is in two weeks and I am very much looking forward to wearing my dress."
"Hi, We got married 14.05.2019 and I felt absolutely fabulous in my wedding dress Lucia from Tiffany Rose. Being 8.5 months pregnant it was important for me to feel comfortable and at the same time feel besutiful as a bride. The dress fulfilled all my wishes. A huge thank you to the staff who arranged express delivery when the first dress fell through. Their customer service was excellent. We will for sure order nursing dresses to wear at weddings this summer. Thank you Tiffany Rose! Kind regards, Trine & Pascal"
"Beautiful dress fits perfect. Very happy cant wait for the wedding to show it off"
"I am extremely pleased with my recent purchase. As much as I love the dress, I love the customer service. The lady helping me was so very patient and helpful to me. I had never ordered anything from overseas and she was excellent in her assistance to me. I would recommend Tiffany Rose to everyone who wants top quality merchandise and service."
"Absolutely the best bang for your buck when it comes to material and style. Being pregnant wasn't part of the wedding plan but I am glad that Tiffany Rose was a lifesaver when it came to picking out the perfect wedding dress. The material and fit is undeniably the best out there. The price was also good on the budget. You will not find any other site that offers the high quality of dresses that Tiffany Rose has to offer! Definitely a winner!!"
"The dress looks very good and fits like a glove. I am however I bit disappointed in the quality of the fabric. It looks like a nightgown material more than a wedding dress. I’ll probably have to wear a petticoat at the waist so the fabric doesn’t get stuck in the groove between my buttocks. More over, the sash (I ordered the vintage rose color) feels rougher and stiffer than I expected."
Dear Catherine,
We are delighted to hear that you are happy with the fit of your dress.
Thank you very much as well for your feedback regarding the fabric and the sash. We carefully select fabrics to combine quality and pregnancy fit requirements. We always choose the best available, and we are sorry to hear that you are not entirely satisfied with it. Please do not hesitate to contact us at sales@tiffanyrose.com should you have any further queries.
Kind Regards,
Tiffany Rose Ltd
"Amazing wedding dress and service. Thank you!"
"Very good quality, worth every penny. Negative is the return, if something does not fit it is quite complicated to send it back since you don't get a return label, you have to write and fix the package by yourself."
"Very fast delivery and very beautiful dress, the lace was very nice exactly as it looked in the pic! Recommended :)"
"My dress arrived all the way in South Africa only 4 days after purchase. The quality was very good and exactly what I expected. The only complaint I have is the really expensive import duties I had to pay, but that obviously has nothing to do with Tiffany Rose. I would however suggest you find that out before you decide to purchase."
"100% Polyester für über 300 Euro. Stoff fühlt sich nicht gut an."
Lieber Michael,

Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback.
Es tut uns Leid, dass Sie mit Ihrem Mia Kleid zufrieden sind.
Wir werden Ihnen eine Email senden.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Tiffany Rose Ltd
"I am very happy with the choice. It fits perfectly and very comfortable. When it comes doesn’t look much but after dressed it is just beautiful. Will definitely recommend it!"
Tiffany Rose Maternity is rated 4.83 based on 3,506 reviews