TickX Reviews

of reviewers recommend TickX
Read TickX Reviews

About TickX:

TickX, the UK's largest events and tickets search engine. A simple, hassle-free way to search for the best tickets in music, theatre, comedy, cinema, sport and more.

hello@tickx.co.uk

Tower 12,
Bridge Street

Tell us how TickX made you happy
Tried to book tickets, had to register, and every time I try and log in it says there is something wrong !
(Newuser) -
I booked an event for Aquarium night club last night and the venue was closed. I am finding it difficult to get back a refund.
Hi Mitchelle,

I've had a look into this case and I can see that due to exceptional circumstances beyond their control, Club Aquarium were unable to open on the evening you tried to go.

Please get in touch with us at hello@tickx.co.uk with your proof of purchase and we'll be able to advise further about who to contact for a refund.

Thanks,
Rory
Web site didn’t work keeps saying wrong Email and name required filled out three times used two different Email address same thing, two late now!
(Newuser) -
Unable to connect to payment for tickets, so didn't get tickets, and rang up directly to theatre to complete transaction .
(Newuser) -
Every time I click on available ticket and go to buy, they are not available once my bank details are submitted. When I return to the seating page they are still there, then the same happens again. Very frustrating. Tried more than 15 times now. I really want tickets so not giving up, just not a great experience.
(Newuser) -
Spent hours trying to get tickets. Many problems with trying to process my request through the website
Hello Piper,

I'm sorry about your recent poor experience with TickX. It appears that we were suffering from short-term technical issues with our site, which are now resolved. If you'd like to reach out to us directly at hello@tickx.co.uk with specific information about what you were looking for, I'd be very happy to help.

Kind Regards,
Rory
Tried and tried to get to web page to buy tickets and had constant error or not available messages
Hello David,

I'm sorry about your recent poor experience with TickX. We strive to offer a fast, convenient and error-free experience but in this instance we've clearly let you down. If you'd like to reach out to us directly at hello@tickx.co.uk with specific information about what you were looking for, I'd be very happy to help.

Kind Regards,
Rory
Problems with app, no results given, long waiting times, tickets advertised as available, only to see that there are none, overall a substandard experience with too much time wasted.
(Newuser) -
Rubbish! Feel like I have been cheated. Saw an offer on calender girls but when I downloaded app no mention of this offer. I will be deleting app and advising friends it is a scam
(Newuser) -
You advised that there were £22 adult tickets for Bingley weekender Sunday tickets at Ticketline but when I clicked through it was £42.50 plus fees on top - not accurate info at all
Didn’t work!
Not much to say..
Tried to complete profile and was faced with having to pick a minimum of three artists. I only identified with two, and they were tenuous...
This user did not leave a comment.
whats the point? it just directs you to the events homepage. I can do that myself. I thought they offered discount tickets
TickX is rated 4.58 based on 599 reviews