TickX Reviews

of reviewers recommend TickX
Read TickX Reviews

About TickX:

TickX, the UK's largest events and tickets search engine. A simple, hassle-free way to search for the best tickets in music, theatre, comedy, cinema, sport and more.

hello@tickx.co.uk

Tower 12,
Bridge Street

Tell us how TickX made you happy
it was ok. Similar to other sites,
(Newuser) -
Other ticketing and event tracking apps provide methods to import interests from local music collections. I do not use either Apple Music or Spotify so had to search for every artist that I was interested in tracking.
(Newuser) -
Easy links to otherwise searchable sites, but would be good for to TickX to be able to sell its own tickets too surely ?? Or have I missed something ?
(Newuser) -
Dinner was very good. The place was not beautiful. The waiters excellent. People who went were quite strage. Music and magic, not very good
(Newuser) -
I didn’t feel it was very user friendly and found it a bit difficult to navigate. I like to be able select my own seats from a clearly defined seating plan but couldn’t find how to do so but am actually happy with the seats I have been allocated with. Had that not been the case I probably wouldn’t have booked.
(Newuser) -
Quite efficient, nothing out of the ordinary as far as customer experience is concerned, cannot wait to see the show!
(Newuser) -
I do not now how tickx are I have not use them yet
(Newuser) -
Great Tickx You give me some fantastic information keep sit the same. Maybe more regular
(Newuser) -
Little bit complicated due to my computer skills
When do I receive my tickets ?
When do I receive my tickets ?
TickX is rated 4.58 based on 619 reviews