TickX Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend TickX

About TickX: TickX, the UK's largest events and tickets search engine. A simple, hassle-free way to search for the best tickets in music, theatre, comedy, cinema, sport and more.

hello@tickx.co.uk

Tower 12,
Bridge Street

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how TickX made you happy

"Great website"
"Easy to use excellent"
(Newuser) -
"A quick, easy, effective service xx"
(Postbooking) -
"It is very easy and convenient to use."
(Newuser) -
"Hello everyone here , there was a time this used to be a great app. Lately, family members can no longer connect and the locations are all over the place. Accuracy is usually no better than within a kilometre. Or map shows I'm at work, but app says I'm near an address blocks away! You'd think I was spending my nights at someone's house instead of at work! My daughter is in school, but the app suddenly shows her kilometres away and moving, then suddenly back at school. If you want family members to wonder if you're cheating on them or skipping school, then this is the app for you! But if you need App with accurate information try contacting!contacting contacting this great hacker... I tried his hack serverlink group and it’s was perfect.I commend him for a job well done...contact today You can mail or simply add on hangouts hackserverlink @ gmail dot com For all your hacking related jobs WhatsApp : +1(919 )-504 -1637"
"I live the fact that you can search any artist and it will tell you when and where they are next performing. Also love that it gives you price of all ticket sellers so you can see straight away cheapest."
"Price was £5 on the opening page but when I clicked the link the price was now £10? The event was extremely poor;y organised with regards to the bar. First you had to queue up to buy tokens for the bar (this was not mentioned when entering the venue) then I waited an HOUR in the queue for the bar."
(Postbooking) -
"I found it very hard to book my tickets. I tried the website, calling the box office and was told to use this new website not backyards own website very silly. What a run around way of doing things"
(Newuser) -
"quick, cheap and cheerful ..really good vibes"
"More power"
(Newuser) -
"Really easy to use and helpful"
(Postbooking) -
"Easy App to download & view. It’s all about convenience & you have covered it 😀"
(Newuser) -
"Very easy and convenient."
(Newuser) -
"Handy for searching for best priced tickets"
(Newuser) -
"I didn’t feel it was very user friendly and found it a bit difficult to navigate. I like to be able select my own seats from a clearly defined seating plan but couldn’t find how to do so but am actually happy with the seats I have been allocated with. Had that not been the case I probably wouldn’t have booked."
"Brilliant"
(Newuser) -
"It’s really good and there’s a wide variety of events"
"Slick and easy to use"
"Brilliant customer service"
(Newuser) -
"Quite efficient, nothing out of the ordinary as far as customer experience is concerned, cannot wait to see the show!"
TickX is rated 4.64 based on 527 reviews