TickX Reviews

of reviewers recommend TickX
Read TickX Reviews

About TickX:

TickX, the UK's largest events and tickets search engine. A simple, hassle-free way to search for the best tickets in music, theatre, comedy, cinema, sport and more.

hello@tickx.co.uk

Tower 12,
Bridge Street

Tell us how TickX made you happy
I think the waiting time to get through to the box office could be improved. It can take up to 3/4 of a hour to get through to speak to a member of staff. However when you do get through the agents dealing with phone calls are very professional and polite and are very helpful.
(Newuser) -
I haven’t brought anything yet but seems very easy to use and will use in the future.
(Newuser) -
Unable to connect to payment for tickets, so didn't get tickets, and rang up directly to theatre to complete transaction .
(Newuser) -
Every time I click on available ticket and go to buy, they are not available once my bank details are submitted. When I return to the seating page they are still there, then the same happens again. Very frustrating. Tried more than 15 times now. I really want tickets so not giving up, just not a great experience.
(Newuser) -
This was the first time I used TickX, and I was pleased overall with the functionality of the site. I would have liked to know the ticket prices per day and performance when I looked at the whole month calendar (a bit like EasyJet does) as I found it time consuming to have to click through on each day. Also, Restricted View seats weren’t obvious until I looked at the seating plan...so I felt lured by low price deals that were actually always cheap Restricted View seats, which was disappointing. Overall though, I was pleased to be able to compare prices across ticket sellers and it felt like I had succeeded in saving time wading through all the different booking agents for West End shows. I also like the web design as it appears on my device - clean, attractive, uncluttered. I will definitely be using TickX again. Thanks!!
Good, efficient service.
(Newuser) -
Very easy to use app great service
(Postbooking) -
Great site, easy to use and navigate!
Simple purchase
(Newuser) -
Seems easy to use after registering
Easy enough to use
(Newuser) -
Very helpful website to use to find tickets for events as some websites will offer different seats and prices. This handy tool helps you find what you want, at ease. I will definitely be using again!
(Postbooking) -
Very good offer, love this site
(Newuser) -
Really fast at helping with tickets
(Newuser) -
Was able to browse and book events easily.
(Newuser) -
Very efficient. Did everything as required
(Newuser) -
First time and found it very easy to do which is good for me as am not very good with computers.
Easy to use
(Newuser) -
I'd like to see a longer schedule of coming movies,because my boyfriend will come to see me after two month.
(Newuser) -
Haven’t exactly used it yet so will let you know in the future
TickX is rated 4.60 based on 572 reviews