TickX Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend TickX

About TickX: TickX, the UK's largest events and tickets search engine. A simple, hassle-free way to search for the best tickets in music, theatre, comedy, cinema, sport and more.

hello@tickx.co.uk

Tower 12,
Bridge Street

Tell us how TickX made you happy

"Very simple and easy love it"
"Good quality app with a lot of useful info"
"Filled in confidential bank details, then nothing!"
"One star less was just because i felt panicky with the time alotted to put in all the details before the timer goes off for the ticket reservation. Otherwise user friendly. Thank you."
"Little bit complicated due to my computer skills"
"I would like to see my purchase history and a button taking me straight to my favourites (artists and venues) so I can quickly see when they are next playing or what's on in my usual venues."
"Great platform - very simple to navigate and easy to compare ticket prices across different ticket sellers!"
"Tickx compared different sellers while getting my American Idiot tickets and helped me save some quids. Top work!"
"Great idea. Wish I'd thought of it. Saved loads on my tickets to the rocky horror"
"Brilliant platform for purchasing events!"
"When do I receive my tickets ?"
"I'm not really with the modern age and would like to receive a paper copy of my tickets as apposed to an email apart from that everything good and easy"
"Tried to complete profile and was faced with having to pick a minimum of three artists. I only identified with two, and they were tenuous..."
TickX is rated 4.65 based on 489 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access