TickX Reviews

of reviewers recommend TickX
Read TickX Reviews

About TickX:

TickX, the UK's largest events and tickets search engine. A simple, hassle-free way to search for the best tickets in music, theatre, comedy, cinema, sport and more.

hello@tickx.co.uk

Tower 12,
Bridge Street

Tell us how TickX made you happy
I love that fact that you guys came on dragons Den & are doing so well. Well done. I love that you can type in any artist in the world & find out what is going on with them concert wise and you find the best priced tickets. Concert goers like me think this website is a dream!!
(Newuser) -
Never used a site to buy theater tickets on line before and it was so simple I will use it again.
(Newuser) -
Mostly good for ticket comparisons but occasionally artists have a lot more events with tickets still available than are listed on TickX so it can't be used as a sole source of event information as I would have hoped.
(Postbooking) -
Straight forward and easy to collect tickets and great show
Everything is straight forward
Good site for info
Good service
(Newuser) -
I haven’t brought anything yet but seems very easy to use and will use in the future.
(Newuser) -
This was the first time I used TickX, and I was pleased overall with the functionality of the site. I would have liked to know the ticket prices per day and performance when I looked at the whole month calendar (a bit like EasyJet does) as I found it time consuming to have to click through on each day. Also, Restricted View seats weren’t obvious until I looked at the seating plan...so I felt lured by low price deals that were actually always cheap Restricted View seats, which was disappointing. Overall though, I was pleased to be able to compare prices across ticket sellers and it felt like I had succeeded in saving time wading through all the different booking agents for West End shows. I also like the web design as it appears on my device - clean, attractive, uncluttered. I will definitely be using TickX again. Thanks!!
(Newuser) -
Seems easy to use after registering
Easy enough to use
(Newuser) -
Was able to browse and book events easily.
(Newuser) -
Easy to find want I want and sort out the ticket! Straight to my phone!
(Newuser) -
Easy format to follow. Which makes it easy to buy tickets.
(Newuser) -
It’s been helpful showing what’s coming on.
Good enjoyed it...
excellent tool
(Postbooking) -
convenient and safe to buy
good so far