Threadbare.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Threadbare.com
Read Threadbare.com Reviews

About Threadbare.com:

Threadbare.com is a British brand with fashion for all the family at heart. With a focus on elevated essentials, we offer something stylish for everyone to complete their wardrobe. From concept to delivery, we craft with consideration for the environment and craftspeople that turn our designs into reality. We bring premium, contemporary fashion trends for men, women, kids and dogs at affordable prices.

I ordered a size 12 dress, blue and green aztec design, was delighted when it came but unfortunately it was too big in the bust and buttoned too low for my liking. I sent it back, free returns which was very good and ordered the size 10. The dress did fit better but was still too big in the bust and just didnt sit right. The material and design was lovely. Again I returned it and both have been refunded very quickly. Excellent delivery and refund, just not the dress for me but would not hesitate to order from you again.
Very happy with the service and good quality goods
I’d read some reviews and was a little out off however as a top high street retailer stocks their clothes I gave them a go. Was very happy with the clothes quality, speed of service and also how quickly they dealt with a return of an item that just didn’t fit me. Recommended
Have plenty of their clothing and find it on the whole to be decent quality for the price.
Great quality products at decent prices. Also free returns if you’ve picked the wrong size. Will definitively use again.
Bought a long puffer jacket and it has literally been falling apart as I’ve worn it. After the first week one of the pocket seams had come apart making the pocket unusable and there are also 2 holes in the seams in the lining. I’ve had it for 3 weeks now and some of the teeth on the zip have now fallen off meaning I cannot zip it up ( I’ve never encountered this problem with anything before! Not even primark!) I’ve basically just thrown £50 down the drain. I’m currently in the process of emailing them to seek a refund but I’m not hopeful I’ll get one as it has been slightly over the 2 week refund time. I would never buy anything from this company again!
really bad
Threadbare take their name to seriously, and most of their items are threadbare within a couple of months. Items initially look the part and fit well, but ultimately very poor quality, throwaway fashion items, that don't hold up to normal use.
So disappointed. Ordered jumper for my son for Christmas on 22/11/21 still waiting. Emailed customer services as no telephone number to call and speak to someone. Not even had a reply! Don't think I'll be using them again
Good quality to keep me warm in the winter
Brilliant quality clothing and a fast service, customer services are also brilliant.
Excellent quality items, perfect fit, comfortable & wash well. Delivery is excellent and prompt. All items are well packaged & using Royal Mail delivery is a bonus, unlike other companies that use unreliable couriers for delivery. Have purchased many times & will continue to do so due to excellent products and amazing value & pricing. Keep up the good work & never change your deliver options, they are one of the main reasons I shopped with you in the first place!
All good clothing however xtra small should be available
Great customer experience and service
I like the brand Very good and resistance in time I have t-shirts, joggers,hoodie and padded jackets
Great shop, will buy from here again.
Really easy to purchase my dress. Great quality and a really good fit.
Well happy
so great will be buy from the website again
What a pleasure it was to deal with this company quick and efficient just how I like it. Well done.
Threadbare.com is rated 4.3 based on 93 reviews