Threadbare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Threadbare
Read Threadbare Reviews

About Threadbare:

Established in 2014, Threadbare is a proud British business led by en enthusiastic team of fashion loving entrepreneurs.

Driven by a desire to bring up-to-date fashion trends, great quality and great prices to the fashion-conscious male, our team travel the world for inspiration, attending catwalk shows and trade events. We combine the latest looks with inspirational organic street styles to produce collections that are cutting-edge, relevant and accessible. Our excellent global, infrastructure allows these innovative designs to travel from sketch to our online store seamlessly.

The Threadbare brand is for the fashion conscious male who wants to look good and feel confident. Our collection consists of staple pieces for every episode of life, from the normal work week through to activewear and holiday wardrobe inspiration.

Shirts, outerwear, denim, loungewear, knitwear and footwear are all part of the collection – all finely executed in high quality wearable fabrics, at affordable prices.

Threadbare is currently sold in the UK via ASOS, Next and Debenhams, as well as across Europe, Canada and the USA

enquiries@threadbare.com

Good quality Arrived when they were supposed to come Will definitely order again from Treadbare
I was unfamiliar with the brand threadbare until visiting Gibraltar a few weeks ago. I purchased a pair of Luton shorts - good quality, deep front pockets, nice loop fastening detail on back pockets & a groovy colour ( 5 stars ) However, I tried purchasing another pair direct from you & struggled to find the same ones. I settled for the Southsea ones but when they weren’t as good & were returned - pockets too shallow & a different detail on the back pockets. I did managed to purchase another 2 pairs of the Luton ones on line from Rave UK & really happy with them - maybe it’s a discontinued line?
Nice item. Great sale price
thanks for a great service
Love the polo's purchased, comfy not to expensive. I am very pleased with the products so far purchased. 5*
Just as described and very good quality as I would expect from Threadbare
Your service is great and your clothing is amazing current trends and awesome fabric and awesome season colours
Quick delivery. Products seem good quality so far.
Beautiful shirt ,well made ,quality material and normal fit
Denim shorts not a good fit.Paid £4 for delivery and £4 for return. Had to chase up my refund
Excellent quality and service. Ordered in another as my husband liked them so much.
Ordered some shorts and came in 3 days and are a great fit and great quality.
Lovely shorts, well made, my son loves them and for him perfectly. Excellent delivery service and well packaged. Will buy again from you thank you!
Evening, Quote disappointed to be honest. I ordered 3 x pairs, all the same size and all fitted differently. Black pair I could not even do the buttons up, khaki pair had a fault with the back, right handside pocket, with the light brown pair the only ones that fitted half decent. I have sent the khaki and black pair back therefore waiting for a refund. Over all, very unimpressed. Dave
Very good . Ordered a pair for my husband as his other threadbare pair which we purchased in Brighton were looking a little tired . Great stuff
Hunter cargo shorts just what I was looking, I Like the side pockets and look good and very comfortable. I now own and number of different threadbare shorts love them.
Style good. Delivery good. Item grossly overpriced!!!
I placed an order on a friday evening for the first time with Threadbare and not knowing there wasxa cutoff time for delivery next day. Unfortunately, they do not work on a saturday or sunday so I had to wait until the following tuesday to receive my order. I was not happy especially after paying extra for next day delivery which I lost. All said, it was in their terms and condition. Perhaps they should have a prompt to notify customers when an order is placed outside the cutoff time. Happy with the product, was a lttle on the small size so I gave it to my son as I could not bother with the hassle.
love the cords
Banging threads at sweet prices innit blud.
Threadbare is rated 4.45 based on 33 reviews