The Sharp Chef Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sharp Chef
Quick delivery, great quality products.
Very quick delivery - highly recommended ....and the knife I bought is excellent.
If there's one word I'd use to describe the knife set and customer service from The Sharp Chef, it's 'exceptional'. The owner Chris went above and beyond in dealing with my order and the knives are not only beautiful but the sharpest we've ever used. Thank you, Chris
Great selection, dispatched really quickly and packaged well. Couldn't ask for better and will be using again when I can justify to myself that I need another one!
This the second knife I have bought form you in as many months and couldn’t be happier with them and the advice and help you have given me Ive also been recommending you to all my friends what ar in search of a knife Best wishes Stephen
Very fast, great product
Very helpful with questions I had regarding my purchase. There was a small issue with the knife I ordered, but it was quickly resolved and I'm super happy! If you're considering purchasing a knife from TheSharpChef, do it! Great prices, products and customer service! Thank you :)
Brilliant service, 2nd to none
great service, nice knives and quick delivery
Extremely impressive service, quick communications and postage. Good knives
Really impressed with how quickly they shipped out my board. It was neatly wrapped up and well protected; zero complaints.
I was very pleased with the choice of knives on offer and the reasonable delivery charge. I would happily buy from The Sharp Chef again.
This is the 2nd time i have used this company.There web site is very good and service is fantastic with next day delivery included in the price
Was after a petty knife. Came across the iseya on sharp chef. Great price, fast delivery and knife is decent. Can't ask for more.
The Sharp Chef 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Great products & quick delivery. Excellent experience ordering from The Sharp Chef.
Easy and straight forward, good quality and quick.
Brilliant knives and razor sharp delivery times
Knife beautiful and service immaculate. Thank you so much
Great service and super fast delivery. Item came well packaged and fully tracked via Royal Mail. Lots of choice at The Sharp Chef, definitively recommend.
Great service, fast delivery and quality knifes
The Sharp Chef is rated 4.99 based on 110 reviews