The Sharp Chef Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sharp Chef
I tried out my brother-in-law's knife before ordering and was very impressed. Mine arrived promptly and was superbly packaged. The knife is a thing of beauty and is deliciously sharp straight out of the box. I tried it on a tomato and the knife just sank through the fruit under its own weight. It's a well balanced knife and nicely weighted.
Really impressed with the service at The Sharp Chef! We were looking to get a unique birthday gift to take back home for a friend (a pair of very difficult to find Takamura Hammered knives) and wanted to make sure that we could get it delivered before our trip. Chris responded out of hours and within minutes of my message - his advice was excellent and his service speedy. Our order was shipped the same day as it was placed and arrived the following morning.
Not only was the knife fantastic the postage was fast and the communication was great, I couldn’t be happier.
Great range of products, really helpful advice and quick to respond to messages. Can't really ask for more than that.
Pleasure to deal with Chris @ the Sharp Chef. Keep me up to date about item not in stock ensuring I’ll be able to get it once available. Looking forward to more purchases!
My lovely new chef's knife arrived very promptly and is just wonderful thank you.
Extremely helpful and knowledgeable advice. Not necessarily the cheapest, but worth the little extra for that support.
Amazing service! I was unsure of what knife to buy as a gift and was given lots of advice and different options.
Super-prompt delivery, excellent packaging and a gorgeous new piece of kit for my kitchen arsenal.
Looks and feels like a very good knife , considering the price. Good quality of steal! Very well balanced and super light! Looks like I will really enjoy it!
Fantastic service, as always. I ordered a saya sheath for my 210mm gyoto (also bought from them.) Delivery was quick and easy, the sheath is a perfect fit. From now on all of my purchases for knives and knife related stuff will come from them. Also definitely recommend buying the sheaths for all your knives, as a chef I can say it is a much safer way to transport between work and home. It also prevents any nasty cuts to your knife roll!
Some of the sharpest and beautiful Japanese kitchen knives you could wish for.Top that with a lightening fast delivery.This firm get my 5 star vote every time.
Very efficient service, 3 days from order to FREE delivery.
This knife was bought as a gift. The process of ordering and delivery was completely safe and competent. The knife was delivered before the given date. Very pleased so far and would order again from Sharp Chef.
Great company, no waiting for shipping from abroad, quick delivery and a good choice.
Prompt shipping and quick, will not hesitate to deal again.
All my future knife purchases will be from The Sharp Chef. Top Quality Japanese knives and next day delivery. Unbeatable
Knife sent out quickly and first impressions of knife are very good. Thanks
Great service as always! Prompt delivery next day and no issues whatsoever.
Great service, arrived day after shipping. Knife is brilliant!
The Sharp Chef is rated 4.99 based on 102 reviews