The Sharp Chef Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sharp Chef
Once again the service from this place is A1 thanks again guys👌👌👌
The Sharp Chef 5 star review on 22nd October 2021
Fab service - arrived really quickly, and the product was of great quality. highly recommend!!
Excellent customer service, fast shipping and high quality products. Highly recommended, thanks!
Item as described fast delivery...
Really good company to buy from. Prompt response when I emailed a question and above all a stunning knife!
as advertised
Great knife again, excellent service as always.
Rapid delivery, slight dent in the box but understandable given it was posted, the knife itself is perfect and exactly as described. Would recommend this shop and use it again!
Very quick and efficient delivery and excellent products, price very reasonable also
Quick delivery and product exactly as advertised, nice knives and sheaths
Great quality and arrived very quickly!
The Sharp Chef 5 star review on 27th September 2021
Great selection of products. Delivered next day in protective packaging. Knife is beautiful and a great gift for my partner. Will definitely be using The Sharp Chef again!
I tried out my brother-in-law's knife before ordering and was very impressed. Mine arrived promptly and was superbly packaged. The knife is a thing of beauty and is deliciously sharp straight out of the box. I tried it on a tomato and the knife just sank through the fruit under its own weight. It's a well balanced knife and nicely weighted.
Really impressed with the service at The Sharp Chef! We were looking to get a unique birthday gift to take back home for a friend (a pair of very difficult to find Takamura Hammered knives) and wanted to make sure that we could get it delivered before our trip. Chris responded out of hours and within minutes of my message - his advice was excellent and his service speedy. Our order was shipped the same day as it was placed and arrived the following morning.
Not only was the knife fantastic the postage was fast and the communication was great, I couldn’t be happier.
Great range of products, really helpful advice and quick to respond to messages. Can't really ask for more than that.
Pleasure to deal with Chris @ the Sharp Chef. Keep me up to date about item not in stock ensuring I’ll be able to get it once available. Looking forward to more purchases!
My lovely new chef's knife arrived very promptly and is just wonderful thank you.
Extremely helpful and knowledgeable advice. Not necessarily the cheapest, but worth the little extra for that support.
Amazing service! I was unsure of what knife to buy as a gift and was given lots of advice and different options.
The Sharp Chef is rated 4.99 based on 114 reviews