The Sharp Chef Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sharp Chef
Love the website. Knife looks fabulous ( a present) and arrived very quickly.
Amazing service, fast delivery and great product!
quality affordable knives! highly recommend
Great knives and great turn around time from placing the order to receiving them
Fantastic service, communications and products - Thanks!
I have made two purchases from The Sharp Chef, and both were first class. The two knives, a Masutani nakiri and a Yu Kurosaki gyuto, were fabulous. Delivery was outstanding, arriving in one business day each time. Definitely my preferred seller for quality knives, from now on.
The Sharp Chef 5 star review on 29th April 2021 The Sharp Chef 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Best place to buy Japanese knives in the UK. Excellent service, very quick despatch and great quality product. Thank you very much Sharp Chef. Definitely will buy from you again.
Great knifes Super service Chris knows his stuff
Really good customer service and a prompt delivery.
Quality knife and quick delivery have already recommended to friends.
Excellent quality knives and very quick delivery. I can't wait for my next purchase!
Great service as always and fast next delivery. Perfect!
Quick delivery, great quality products.
Very quick delivery - highly recommended ....and the knife I bought is excellent.
If there's one word I'd use to describe the knife set and customer service from The Sharp Chef, it's 'exceptional'. The owner Chris went above and beyond in dealing with my order and the knives are not only beautiful but the sharpest we've ever used. Thank you, Chris
Great selection, dispatched really quickly and packaged well. Couldn't ask for better and will be using again when I can justify to myself that I need another one!
This the second knife I have bought form you in as many months and couldn’t be happier with them and the advice and help you have given me Ive also been recommending you to all my friends what ar in search of a knife Best wishes Stephen
Very fast, great product
Very helpful with questions I had regarding my purchase. There was a small issue with the knife I ordered, but it was quickly resolved and I'm super happy! If you're considering purchasing a knife from TheSharpChef, do it! Great prices, products and customer service! Thank you :)
Brilliant service, 2nd to none