The Sharp Chef Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sharp Chef
Excellent service as always. Great knife, will use again.
Such a brilliant experience - I had some questions about which knife to buy, and Chris was really quick to respond and is clearly a complete expert. Of course I then had more questions, and he helped me to choose the best knife for the recipient. Despatch and delivery were immediate. Altogether the best possible online shopping experience.
Just really helpful, good value, and quick. Couldn't ask for more. My third purchase from The Sharp Chef.
Great service and w=excellent communication. The knife was also superb...
I bought the Iseya Molybdenum Steel 180mm Santoku Knife with Mahogany Handle. Ordering was easy and true to their word, I received it the next day. The knife is packaged beautifully and looks like a work of art. It is absolutely beautiful to hold and use. I am looking forward to adding more knives to my collection via The Sharp Chef in future.
Great Communication, great product!
Extremely responsive to communication, and very fast delivery. Item arrived securely and beautifully packaged, with recycled bubble wrap for protection.
Amazing service from The Sharp Chef, I was kept well informed of my order and had helpful, friendly advice received when asked. Thanks!
For a small family run business,this place has the feel of something much bigger.the website is really easy to use.there’s a code for discount.and the service is second to none.I bought a kurosaki on the Monday morning and it was delivered perfectly the next day.you can’t ask for much more than that.I’ve already made my second kurosaki purchase and it arrives tomorrow 5***
Purchased a Yu Kurosaki Senko R2/SG2 165mm Nakiri Knife. Easy to order, great looking knife, my second Yu knife, delivery was smooth and tracked. Very happy.
Good service. Fast and works well.
The best knives for the job
The Sharp Chef 5 star review on 11th July 2021 The Sharp Chef 5 star review on 11th July 2021
Really really nice knife, i enjoy using it. Thank you.
Beautiful SUPER SHARP knife!!!! Delivered very swiftly! Cheers!
Quick and efficient delivery.
Very good knife! Highly recommend this product 💯
Great service, and brilliant products. Will definitely use again in the future
The information on different steel types helped me choose the perfect knife. And then the swift and secure delivery got it to me in perfect shape.
Fantastic quality knife and service second to none
Excellent