The Sharp Chef Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Sharp Chef
Knife beautiful and service immaculate. Thank you so much
Great service and super fast delivery. Item came well packaged and fully tracked via Royal Mail. Lots of choice at The Sharp Chef, definitively recommend.
Great service, fast delivery and quality knifes
Fast delivery. Item as described.
Fast delivery; top quality product.

Very happy!
Very happy with the knife! Effortless slicing through any ingredient I’ve tried so far. It was shipped very quickly and the price was right. Thanks!
Great quick service. Great range of products at different prices point.
Very fast and efficient service - order arrived within 48 hours.
They are an excellent on line retailer, fabulous products, at keen prices. Really quick turn around and excellent information on the website. Even through in a rust remover with my new Blue Carbon Steel knife! Brilliant.

Regards Garry
Great service from start to finish and product as described, with quick delivery.
Many thanks
Chris was incredibly helpful and very patient with all of my questions and decisions. The knives and kitchenware I ordered came the very next day and they look amazing! I cannot wait for my husband to get this for his birthday, he will absolutely love them. They are works of art and will certainly do the business. Chris knows his stuff and I will definitely come back here again when we start expanding our collection.
Beautiful knives with great service. As usual nothing to fault. Thank you so much
The Sharp Chef is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews