The Pink Gecko Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Pink Gecko
Read The Pink Gecko Reviews

jo@thepinkgecko.co.uk

Tell us how The Pink Gecko made you happy
I was born in Kenya and struggled for years since leaving to get a genuine kikoy, The pink gecko has allowed that seamlessly, from point of sale to delivery Thank you Jo and pink gecko
Beautiful kikoys, fantastic quality and delivered very quickly. I highly recommend these!
Always excellent product and excellent service.
Really like your website design and choice of products. Kikoy towels are a favourite with the family and these Pink Gecko ones are a really good quality; much cheaper than similar products I’ve bought in the past. Extremely quick service and delivery; admirable in such difficult times. I would definitely return to the Pink Gecko in the future. Thank you 🤩
I now have three Pink Gecko kikoys. Their service was fast, friendly and hassle free. Excellent on-line shopping experiences. Thoroughly recommended.
Fabulous personal service and so incredibly quick. Would definitely use again.
Good choice, competitive prices; the personal touch with communication from Jo. And of course the kikoys are of excellent quality!
Im delighted with my Kikoy sarong. I’m a huge fan of Kikoy and this site had a great choice I hadn’t seen elsewhere plus arrived so promptly!
I saw - I ordered - They arrived : Perfect in every way. Exactly as pictured and described!! Very good quality.... I am delighted! The Pink Gecko is great! Many thanks; Richard
Great Kikoys, great service, many thanks!
It is so good in these days of a throw-away world to find a company which markets such high quality goods. Also, the personal touch of excellent customer relations enhances the reputation of the organistaion. I am an old Kenya hand and still have kikoys made in the late 1950's - they do have longevity! My final point is that I am pleased that the Pink Gecko sources the product directly from the manufacturer - that is so much more productive than throwing aid money at the country as so little reaches those that need it.
Authentic Kenyan product
Beautiful kikoys I have bought 5 now the family are thrilled with them cant wait for their hols. Excellent shipping service and packaging, definately recommend.
The Pink Gecko can have a rating of 5/5! Brilliant service - ordered at 6.30pm and received 2 Kikoy Towels at 9.15am the following morning! And just super towels - love the quality and colours. Cannot recommend enough....
Good quality Kikoy, looks good, and very prompt delivery.
My kikoys are wonderful, beautiful colours and well finished. They arrived promptly and the complete service from pink Gecko has been excellent. I thoroughly recommend this company!
Excellent service and first rate quality product from this small bespoke company; an overwhelming sense of the personal touch. Many thanks.
Liked the products on the website and it didn’t disappoint in real life. Gorgeous kikoy. Excellent quality and great colours. The service was impeccable too. Thank you The Pink Gecko!
Super efficient service. Kikoy was as glorious as described. Would definitely buy from Pink Gecko again.
Always good. Always reliable.
The Pink Gecko is rated 4.98 based on 958 reviews