The Pink Gecko Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Pink Gecko

How would you rate The Pink Gecko ?

"Good selection, great product, reasonable prices, speedy delivery. Exactly what you want from a business!"
"Love my bright and cheerful Kikoy towel. Light weight makes it perfect for taking on beach/sailing holiday where it needs to dry quickly. Arrived the day after I ordered. Very happy."
"Absolutely delighted with two kikoys ❤️ The vibrant colours , quality and generous size and multi function.Delivered very quickly thank you I will buy lots more for myself,family and friends....will never holiday without them and lovely wraps for home too. 😍Kikoys."
"Easy to understand website, good prices, easy checkout and parcel arrived very quickly... would be happy to shop here again!"
"I was thrilled to find such a genuine and friendly retailer for Kikoys. Kikoys are a life essential for me. Cover up, beach towel, scarf, picnic rug it goes on... On the plane they make a soft clean blanket or fold up be a pillow. At home they double as a throw or table cloth. They make car sunshades, dens or bedsheets for kids. Sand, dust or grass just shake off and they dry very quickly. I never travel without at least two and ideally three (beach, room/house and one in the wash). I love the trousers too, they are generous and long but look and feel amazing. Get buying!"
"Wide range of kikoy colours, very fast and easy purchase, arrived quickly, excellent quality. Can't fault service or product!"
"A very reliable and efficient service that I’ve used a number of times. I always feel like a very valued customer which is a great sweetener to my shopping experience. The cherry on the top is when my beautiful, colourful kikoys arrive - cool, comfy and perfect for hot summer days. In fact I’m about to order some more!"
"Excellent customer service, towel arrived promptly. The Kikoys are lovey, looking forward to using on holiday. Thank you"
"Superb quality kikoy. Beautiful designs and great for multi purpose use, I now have 3 of these and use them as towels, sarongs, babywearing and pretty much anything else I need a great piece of fabric for! Really fast and friendly service too."
"Absolutely love my new kikoy towels. Already bought two of the turquoise ones two years ago for myself and my husband. Just bought the denim one and two pink ones. All my family have them now. The kids love them. They look really smart on the beach or by the pool. They are lightweight great soft and good quality and dry very quickly. Thank you also for the impressive prompt delivery. Cannot rate the towels highly enough. Would definitely recommend."
"Great personal service from Jo, I received the Kikoys very quickly, the quality is lovely and they were a good price!"
"I bought one kikoy and one kikoy towel and I have to say that I will definitely be back for more. Having travelled in Africa in the past, I can say that they are absolutely genuine and of high quality. Also, they are absolutely reasonably priced too - unlike those available elsewhere."
"Hi Jo was very professional and efficient in her dealing with my order.i absolutely love my kikoy and am looking forward to taking it on holiday to Turkey 🇹🇷 and South Africa 🇿🇦 with me. 🤗"
"Thank you, pink gecko. Lovely kikoys, quickly delivered and just as pictured on the website. Cant wait for our holiday now!"
"Super dooper kikoys, super dooper service. Thanks. I'll be back!"
"My purchases arrived on time and in good order. Extremely friendly device. Would recommend."
"Efficient, personal service, good product, does not have the " kikoy" label but great price and lovely soft fabric."
"The Pink Gecko sold with soul, a great experience and a great product. I have fallen out of love with shopping a long, long time ago; the high street chains are soul-less and sell poor quality items made of of nasty fabrics and ordering online has not been much better. How surprised I was to find The Pink Gecko and what a refreshing, 5-star experience. A friendly email, not cheesy but genuine interest in ensuring I was happy with my product, perfect in tone and style. My Kikoy soon arrived, beautiful colours, amazing natural fabric that I know will just improve with many, many washes and will last for years, nicely wrapped and a quirky signature pink posting bag. At last, a shop with some soul which made every aspect of this purchase a simple, but completely unexpected, pleasure. I have not recommended an entire shopping experience (the product aside) for years, this one has set a new standard. Independent shops and chains, online and high streets take notice, this is how it should be done. THANK YOU."
"Firstly, love the name / Gecko’s! You are based and despatch from the UK. I placed the order and shortly after, received an e-mail from Jo saying the order had been dispatched - that same morning!"
"Quick delivery Friendly Lovely products Competitive pricing"
The Pink Gecko is rated 4.97 based on 710 reviews