The Pink Gecko Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Pink Gecko
Read The Pink Gecko Reviews

jo@thepinkgecko.co.uk

Tell us how The Pink Gecko made you happy
Great service thank you. Lovely stock! So difficult to choose my gift to Jimmy Jo Alton
Waited for our order to arrive before posting a review. Absolutely thrilled with our order. Kikoys are 100% cotton as they should be, great size and the colours even better than the photo images. In the plathora of beach wraps, sarongs etc to choose from on the web, it was great to find authentic kikoys at a very affordable price. Not only are Pink Gecko's products great but Jo's personal attention to our order and delivery was second to none, all round excellent service. Will most definitely be using this company again in the future.
Lovely item and super speedy delivery . Thankyou
I was notified of a delay in despatch when I submitted my order and was notified of despatch a couple of days later. Arrived well packaged & quickly, item ordered was as expected. Excellent service.
Fantastic colours and great quality so will be enjoyed for years to come!
The colours are beautiful: particularly the black and pink
Beautiful fabrics, lots of choice and fast delivery
I have purchased two Kenyan Kikoys from the Pink Gecko. These are splendid, multi-coloured wrap arounds. In Kenya they are worn by both men and women in all walks of life, in the home, at work in the town, at parties etc. They are very light and easy to wear, they can be worn in a number of ways, as a wrap around dress (for ladies) or a wrap around the waist for both men and women. These are real Kenyan Kikoys, made in Kenya by Kenyan people. They are beautifully made and really do stand out as a very fashionable item.
Lovely fine fabric with good drape and bright, clear colours. Rapid delivery.
I bought a red striped towel kikoy as a gift for my very tall teenage son and he has literally been living in it at home since it arrived! Suffice to say he loves it! Since then I have ordered two more kikoy's for myself and my husband. In my opinion the kikoy itself is beautifully vibrant and well made. Just like the one I was gifted from my sister after visiting Lamu, Kenya +-30 years ago, I went on to seek them out on our markets in SA and bought more to gift on to family! So the kikoy brings me happy memories too. I am so pleased I found Pink Gecko, Jo has been a pleasure to deal with, the kikoy was posted very promptly and was well packaged. Thank you:)
Very happy with the excellent choice of colours and cotton used. Ordered on a Sunday and received on the following Tuesday ….impressive. Will certainly be buying from pink gecko again. Buyer from Surrey.
great kikoi especially the towelling lined version, perfect for the beach I found when in South Devon, for "drying and lying".`Also quite macho as a Kikoi skirt when leaving the beach too.
Fantastic kikoys, beautiful colours, just right size, so amazingly good value in comparison with others
love the kikoys and the customer service
Lovely kikoy arrived promptly and as described. Well priced and good quality item. Many thanks.
My 30 year old Kokoy disappeared recently. I was so pleased to receive my new one today. So chuffed! Its not the same colour of my old one, I still yearn and hopefully will find the colour and design again. Thanks, Tony
Gorgeous kikois, dispatched very quickly. Really pleased I bought from The Pink Gecko.
Beautiful colours and quality, I am thrilled with my kikoy. Thank you!
Beautiful Kikoys, swiftly delivered!
I bought the white kikoy for my daughter's birthday and she loves it! The colours are so bright and clean, delivery was really quick too. Thank you.
The Pink Gecko is rated 4.98 based on 989 reviews