The Pink Gecko Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Pink Gecko

How would you rate The Pink Gecko ?

"Comfortable, cool and just what I wanted! Exceptional customer service and speedy delivery."
"I have only just learnt about kikoys from a friend, I went online and found Pink Gecko, ordering was easy, there are lots of lovely kikoys to choose from with clear photos to see the products. Delivery was speedy and my package was neat and undamaged. The kikoys and hammam towels are beautiful,they have a lovely soft feel, thin and light but robust too. Bigger then I thought but that’s a bonus. The colours are stunning and didn’t run when washed. I am extremely pleased with my purchases. Thank you Jo"
"I love my new Kenyan kikoy from The Pink Gecko. Vibrant colours, beautiful design, just the right size to wear as a sarong or for laying on the beach. Packable and lightweight too. Thanks to Jo for the personal service and fast delivery."
"Fast & perfect!"
"I am the proud owner of Kikoy in a stunning range of colours I now have a beautiful handmade,leather, beaded buckle to hold my kikoy in place Couldn’t be more pleased with the quality and the service"
"Thanks again Pink Gecko....I am a regular customer who used to live in Kenya....lovkikoys and love the,Pink Geckos ethical way of doing business."
"Great delivery...arrived in 2 days...and my kikoys are really bright and cheerful and lovely cotton."
"There was a problem with my order (my fault) which Jo sorted. Professional and friendly. Genuine and quality kikoys...love 'em!"
"Delighted with my kikoys...bright and cheerful. Thank you Pink Gecko...I'll be back...maybe trousers next time!"
"Thank you...gorgeous kikoy towels, and reasonably priced too...love the free delivery as well!"
"Beautiful kikkoys, lovely quality and first rate service. We love them and are looking forward to using them on our up coming holiday. I bought 4, one each for all the family."
"Good selection, great product, reasonable prices, speedy delivery. Exactly what you want from a business!"
"Love my bright and cheerful Kikoy towel. Light weight makes it perfect for taking on beach/sailing holiday where it needs to dry quickly. Arrived the day after I ordered. Very happy."
"Absolutely delighted with two kikoys ❤️ The vibrant colours , quality and generous size and multi function.Delivered very quickly thank you I will buy lots more for myself,family and friends....will never holiday without them and lovely wraps for home too. 😍Kikoys."
"Easy to understand website, good prices, easy checkout and parcel arrived very quickly... would be happy to shop here again!"
"I was thrilled to find such a genuine and friendly retailer for Kikoys. Kikoys are a life essential for me. Cover up, beach towel, scarf, picnic rug it goes on... On the plane they make a soft clean blanket or fold up be a pillow. At home they double as a throw or table cloth. They make car sunshades, dens or bedsheets for kids. Sand, dust or grass just shake off and they dry very quickly. I never travel without at least two and ideally three (beach, room/house and one in the wash). I love the trousers too, they are generous and long but look and feel amazing. Get buying!"
"Wide range of kikoy colours, very fast and easy purchase, arrived quickly, excellent quality. Can't fault service or product!"
"A very reliable and efficient service that I’ve used a number of times. I always feel like a very valued customer which is a great sweetener to my shopping experience. The cherry on the top is when my beautiful, colourful kikoys arrive - cool, comfy and perfect for hot summer days. In fact I’m about to order some more!"
"Excellent customer service, towel arrived promptly. The Kikoys are lovey, looking forward to using on holiday. Thank you"
"Superb quality kikoy. Beautiful designs and great for multi purpose use, I now have 3 of these and use them as towels, sarongs, babywearing and pretty much anything else I need a great piece of fabric for! Really fast and friendly service too."
The Pink Gecko is rated 4.97 based on 721 reviews