The Pink Gecko Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Pink Gecko
Read The Pink Gecko Reviews

jo@thepinkgecko.co.uk

Tell us how The Pink Gecko made you happy
Excellent quality, very good price and ravishing colours - I’m going to invest in more as gifts ..
Lovely quality, just what I was looking for!
Lovely towel and quick, friendly service! Thank you
Beautiful Kikoy, very prompt delivery. What more could you want?
Good quality kikoy in vibrant beautiful colours. Arrived super fast, very impressed with speed of delivery. Good value.
Totally love it!
The sarong is beautifully coloured and well made - thank you.
A trip along the coast road from our home in Mombasa to Watamu had three objectives; time on the beach, freshly caught fish for lunch, and a stop at the beach stall to buy yet another Kikoi. As pyjama bottoms, alfresco tablecloths, and emergency presents, they have no equal. We left Kenya many years ago. Thank you Pink Gecko for helping us to keep our traditions
Lovely colours and quality. My dad grew up in Kenya (in Watamu) :) & I wanted to find him a new kikoy for his 70th birthday. It arrived quickly and I know he'll love it - espeically as it came from Watamu too. Thank you.
I love the Pink Gecko kikoys. Not only do I look forward to very new pattern Pink Gecko reveal but a kikoy make the perfect present for friends and family in every way for every occasion. High quality. Authentic. Worthy.
Received my order super fast and am very pleased with the purchases which are for presents. Very good quality items and beautiful colours. I think I’ll be back for more.
Great service, fab product and an amazing price point.
Large range of genuine Kenyan kikois of superb quality. Rapid delivery. I thought I'd stick with the three I already have (and wear every evening at home) until Jo sent an email with the new additions...had to get another!
excellent service and a beautiful kikoy, just waiting for the green light for the greek islands to wear it. would certainly recommend both the company and the goods.
Quick delivery
Gorgeous fabric and patterns, arrived very quickly and just in time for my brothers birthday. Colours are vibrant and I am very happy with me Kikoy!
Really excellent service with super quick delivery! Absolutely LOVE my kikoy. Will definitely be telling all my friends.
I love the kikoy we bought, the colours are wonderful. It arrived very quickly and was packaged with minimal waste. Thank you.
I ordered and received my Kikoy within 2 days. These are incredibly useful. It is just as expected to replace a very old and well worn one. I have no hesitation in recommending this company and will buy from them again. Lovely kind service.
friendly and efficient cant wait to tell my friends!
The Pink Gecko is rated 4.98 based on 966 reviews