The Pink Gecko Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Pink Gecko

Tell us how The Pink Gecko made you happy

"Just received my kikoy towels and an extremely happy. They arrived super quickly. The photos on the website do not do them justice as the colours are much more vibrant in real life. They are perfect to take on holiday as they are lightweight and fold up fairly small. I love the little pocket - ideal to store valuables whilst you go for a swim!! Love them!"
"Excellent personal service Good quality goods too"
"Excellent communication and prompt delivery. My friend was delighted with her unique gift. Thank you"
"Excellent service from the pink gecko. My parcel arrived quickly and the kikoy is just beautiful. Perfect as a beach wrap Thank you"
"Even tho it was a Sunday, online order was swift, reply to e-mail was swift, goods arrived within 2 days, nicely packed. The two Kikoyi were just as I expected, good size, good quality, good finishing of tassles. I'm sure they will wash very well. My daughter has already stolen one!"
"Beautiful, great value and arrived in 2 day. Highly recommended. Liz x"
"I bought 2 kikoy towels..they are bright and colourful...perfect for the beach. Thanks Pink Gecko!"
"Thank you so much...gorgeous kikoys....bring on the summer! X"
"Good quality and good service... what’s not to like?"
"Fab kikoy towels...cant wait for my holiday now! X"
"I have bought kikoys from other companies in the past...the pink gecko's are A1 quality - reasonably priced and quickly delivered - just great!"
"Delighted to have found the Pink Gecko and their lovely kikoys!"
"Arrived very quickly and well packaged."
"I very much enjoyed buying from the pink gecko. I went to Kenya last year and brought back a lovely kikoy. Since then I have been trying to buy another for my daughter as she loved mine and was very happy to find the pink gecko. I received a lovely mail back that felt very personal and friendly and only 2 days later my daughter received her wonderfully Kenyan cotton kikoy. Kikoys are the best thing in the world. Good as a scarf in English weather, a beach or picnic towel, a sarong, even carry things in it. Just a must have !!!! I read the ethics and ideas on the pink gecko's site and I really loved that they buy from Kenyan women and support their lives. Thank you."
"Really pleased with my two sarongs purchased as presents. The colours are even better than in the pictures and will look fabulous when worn. The selection was amazing, service exceptionally good and all in all excellent value."
"Thank you so much Pink Gecko. I bought some kikoys from elsewhere and they were dreadful! Yours are good quality and just what I am after. Thank you...I am a very happy customer."
"Bright & beautiful kenyan kikoys...just perfect! X"
"Great company, very nice kikoys products and prompt efficient service."
"My teenage children seem to have stolen all my kikoys, so I had to come back for more! We love them and having shopped elsewhere in the past, I always come back to the Pink Gecko now!"
"Reasonably priced, genuine kenyan kikoys available in UK. Fantastic!"
The Pink Gecko is rated 4.97 based on 792 reviews