The Pink Gecko Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Pink Gecko

Tell us how The Pink Gecko made you happy

"Cant wait to take my gorgeous kikoy on holiday!"
"I am a regular customer. Pink Gecko Kikoys are so great. We take them with us everywhere...!"
"Thanks so much to the folk at Pink Gecko...I messed up my order and ordered the wrong ones (entirely my fault). They were charming and sorted everything out. Great service guys!"
"Our kikoys arrived the next day! Brill! They look and feel great too."
"My husband loves his kikoy trousers. Thank you!"
"Thank you Pink Gecko. Highly recommended to anyone who wants genuine kikoys reasonably priced!"
"Very quick delivery and so chuffed with my kikoy."
"So pleased. ..lovely stuff!"
"Looks exactly as advertised and prompt delivery."
"Prompt delivery, beautiful kikoy, gorgeous colours! Thanks!"
"Gorgeous bright Kikoys. Great quality. Wonderful service."
"I order three Kikoy wraps which arrived the next day and are a lovely quality! The Pink Gecko website is easy to use and the cost is very competitive - even the delivery charge is not too high. Very pleased with the purchases!"
"Comfortable, cool and just what I wanted! Exceptional customer service and speedy delivery."
"I have only just learnt about kikoys from a friend, I went online and found Pink Gecko, ordering was easy, there are lots of lovely kikoys to choose from with clear photos to see the products. Delivery was speedy and my package was neat and undamaged. The kikoys and hammam towels are beautiful,they have a lovely soft feel, thin and light but robust too. Bigger then I thought but that’s a bonus. The colours are stunning and didn’t run when washed. I am extremely pleased with my purchases. Thank you Jo"
"I love my new Kenyan kikoy from The Pink Gecko. Vibrant colours, beautiful design, just the right size to wear as a sarong or for laying on the beach. Packable and lightweight too. Thanks to Jo for the personal service and fast delivery."
"Fast & perfect!"
"I am the proud owner of Kikoy in a stunning range of colours I now have a beautiful handmade,leather, beaded buckle to hold my kikoy in place Couldn’t be more pleased with the quality and the service"
"Thanks again Pink Gecko....I am a regular customer who used to live in Kenya....lovkikoys and love the,Pink Geckos ethical way of doing business."
"Great delivery...arrived in 2 days...and my kikoys are really bright and cheerful and lovely cotton."
"There was a problem with my order (my fault) which Jo sorted. Professional and friendly. Genuine and quality kikoys...love 'em!"
The Pink Gecko is rated 4.97 based on 733 reviews