The Pink Gecko Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Pink Gecko

How would you rate The Pink Gecko ?

Nuala Magnus
Verified Buyer
"I had a first class experience with my first order from the pink gecko. Their website is simple, I got quick confirmation, speedy postage, sensible packaging. I left it late before leaving on holiday but they got to me next day. The kikoys are gorgeous, beautiful colours and great quality. To be recommended."
"Great product at a good price. Free postage or very reasonable for next day delivery and a very personal service!"
"Love my kikoy...so useful on holiday. Came quickly too."
"Quality products and very efficient service"
Julie Ladd
Verified Buyer
"Lovely kikoy towels in great colours. Have 5 now!!!"
Niall Wenborn
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic locally sourced Kikoys, great service and price and Jo is an Angel to entrepreneurs in Kenya"
"Quick delivery, well packaged and great products just as described. I can't wait to test them out on our holiday. Thank you very much for bringing Kenya and Morocco to the UK! :)"
Shannon Wiggins
Verified Buyer
"So pleased I foind the Pink Gecko.....fabulous kikoy towels. Thanks x"
"Highly recommended."
Penelope Rivas
Verified Buyer
"My new beach towel is ideal...bright colours, light weight...cant wait for my holiday! Pen x"
"I am a repeat customer...love the products ...love the customer service."
"All good...entirely as expected."
"Really pleased with my lovely lovely kikoy towels. Thank you, Jo x"
Olga Carver
Verified Buyer
"Kenya arrived on my doorstep in the shape of a parcel from the pink gecko. Beautiful kikoys!"
"Until now I have struggled to buy kikoy towels....from other suppliers they are either expensive or really nasty. So pleased with these. Thanks pink gecko."
"Lovely soft cotton...came in 2 days too"
Sasha Keith
Verified Buyer
"High quality products. Great value for money. Thanks. I'll be back for more."
Joelle Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Thank you Jo....I asked lots of questions before ordering as I wanted to be sure I was buying genine kenyan kikoys...and the nice cotton ones....Jo was very helpful and the kikoys are just as she said...gorgeous!"
"Delighted to buy two Kikoys in the end of season sale. The order arrived promptly and the quality, as always, excellent. Great colours."
"Very good range of things and v helpful customer service . Good prices relative to others"
The Pink Gecko is rated 4.97 based on 683 reviews