The Pink Gecko Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Pink Gecko
Read The Pink Gecko Reviews

jo@thepinkgecko.co.uk

Tell us how The Pink Gecko made you happy
Lovely colours and quality. My dad grew up in Kenya (in Watamu) :) & I wanted to find him a new kikoy for his 70th birthday. It arrived quickly and I know he'll love it - espeically as it came from Watamu too. Thank you.
I love the Pink Gecko kikoys. Not only do I look forward to very new pattern Pink Gecko reveal but a kikoy make the perfect present for friends and family in every way for every occasion. High quality. Authentic. Worthy.
Received my order super fast and am very pleased with the purchases which are for presents. Very good quality items and beautiful colours. I think I’ll be back for more.
Great service, fab product and an amazing price point.
Large range of genuine Kenyan kikois of superb quality. Rapid delivery. I thought I'd stick with the three I already have (and wear every evening at home) until Jo sent an email with the new additions...had to get another!
excellent service and a beautiful kikoy, just waiting for the green light for the greek islands to wear it. would certainly recommend both the company and the goods.
Quick delivery
Gorgeous fabric and patterns, arrived very quickly and just in time for my brothers birthday. Colours are vibrant and I am very happy with me Kikoy!
Really excellent service with super quick delivery! Absolutely LOVE my kikoy. Will definitely be telling all my friends.
I love the kikoy we bought, the colours are wonderful. It arrived very quickly and was packaged with minimal waste. Thank you.
I ordered and received my Kikoy within 2 days. These are incredibly useful. It is just as expected to replace a very old and well worn one. I have no hesitation in recommending this company and will buy from them again. Lovely kind service.
friendly and efficient cant wait to tell my friends!
The service matched the quality of the product. The kikoy was beautiful and exceeded my expectations, so now i am thinking of an excuse to buy another 1 or 2 or....
Really pleased with the 2 Kikoys I've just received, great colours, quality & service. The quality is just like the ones sold in high-end gift shops in Kenya, not the cheaper ones on the beach.
Fabulous quality Kikoy towel, have seen some from different suppliers but these have far superior quality. So useful for holidays, beach or swimming or even for daughters to used for drying hair. Dry so easily as well. Service was prompt and arrived exactly as expected. Thank you.
I bought a kikoy for my 83 year old dad who is isolating at the moment in his cottage in County Durham. He'd torn his old one. He was born in Kenya and lived there and in Tanzania for years, so always wears one instead of pyjamas. He was very pleased !! Good quality, arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. Thanks.
Great service and delivery. Will definitely be back in the New Year. Howard Machin
Very good service. My kikoy arrived in time for a last minute Christmas present for someone unable to travel when tier 4 started.
Lovely product, great service.
We went to Malawi 12 years ago for our honeymoon and we bought ourselves one of these while we were there. My husband lost his this year and he is absolutely devastated. I found The Pink Gecko who bring these kikoi in from East Africa! I have ordered my husband one for Christmas and I know he will love it. It is definitely going to ease a little bit of the pain of losing something so sentimental. The quality is brilliant and just like the original, really soft! The colours were close to the original one he had too! Time to make new memories with this one! Thank you for the speedy delivery, too.
The Pink Gecko is rated 4.98 based on 958 reviews