The Pink Gecko Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Pink Gecko
Read The Pink Gecko Reviews

jo@thepinkgecko.co.uk

Tell us how The Pink Gecko made you happy
Needed some men's "sarongs" for a Maldives holiday and found on The Pink Gecko website that they are Kikoys. Last visit out there I wanted to fit in with the locals and luckily managed to buy one in the small island shop, wore it on the second evening and next evening just about all the male guests were wearing them, perfect for smart casual dining and a lot cooler than long trousers. Decided this time to take some with me and have a choice of colours. Rang Jo who kindly gave me the weight of them at 225g meaning I could take plenty. Showed the wife the website as she has to match some shirts to them and finished up ordering 9. Two days later they arrived, the quality is excellent and I absolutely love the bright colours. Even the straight laced daughter who was panicking about her dad wearing "skirts" agrees they look good so long as I don't wear them at home. Thanks Jo for an excellent product and service, will recommend you to anyone who wants to know where to get them.
Fantastic kikoys and such high quality. Incredibly versatile, lightweight and a must have for any serious traveller. Pink Gecko customer service is fantastic,, speedy delivery and minimal packaging. Will be ordering lots more thank you! S
Dear Sarah, Thank you for leaving a review - I am so pleased that you are happy with your kikoys and with our service! All the best, Jo
I love my kikoys! They are so vibrant to look at and the towel lined ones will be brilliant for camping. Communication with the seller was good and delivery was very fast. I'll be back for more!
The Pink Gecko is rated 4.98 based on 958 reviews