The Pi Hut Reviews

E

Refund - Difficult

42.11%
Industry Average
Was offered a refund on kit, not delivery cost, which would be pointless as delivery cost more than 2 x cables.
posted 1 week ago - Kirsty T
Well I don’t normally give reviews, but I’m dyslexic so I don’t even know how I got my order wrong, but I did. As soon as I realised I said it took 4 days to get here, even though it was bank holiday. I sent it back I’m still waiting for a refund but the right part came the next day! Which was quite impressive!
posted 1 month ago - Anthony W
I checked my emails, nothing, then I noticed an email from PayPal saying they had given me a partial refund.
posted 4 months ago - Andy T
I was hoping to get a refund for what I didn't receive, but that took another week and a half of at least 5 emails back and forth with customer service explaining it in many different words just to get a refund.
posted 5 months ago - Ben P
shipping is stuck in frankfurt since 14.12.2021. order was on 07.12.2021, 11 days ago. shipping is too slow, sorry, is a complete refund possible?
posted 6 months ago - Thore S
The worst transaction I have ever had. No item received. Without explanation, the raspi has been refunded but the 20£ shipping cost has not. I opened a ticket but I had no answer. I kindly ask to refund the shipping cost as well, since for an unknown reason I didn't receive anything.
posted 6 months ago - Ferdinando V
As it stands, I am currently waiting for DFRobot to get back to me before I can arrange for a replacement or refund from Pi Hut and now I am probably going to have to start this process again with Waveshare because the battery HAT intermittently accepts a charge.
posted 6 months ago - David V
The product that i bought was not working ....requested for a refund and I haven't got any response for my email from support team
posted 8 months ago - Pradeep S
very bad service. I bought two object but they sent me just one. They refund me the missing object but the second was been useless without the first. So that they sent me a object that I didn't need it. And everything without tell me that before shipping.
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
They duly sent me the refund, but the whole thing has made me a bit reluctant to use Pi Hut again in the future, as they should have refunded me automatically and perhaps ask nicely for me to return the wrongly sent goods, which I probably would have done.
posted 1 year ago - Mr Lawrence M