The Massage People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Massage People
Read The Massage People Reviews

info@massagepeoplelondon.co.uk

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy
Excellent online service to have a masseuse come to your home and do a professional massage.
Superb Massage in the comfort of your home. Trained qualified masseuse with Livia. Superbly professional and leaves you in a state of complete relaxedness. 100% RECOMMENDED
I had a massage with Livia. It was so good. She listened to me and addressed my problem. I felt incredible after. I highly recommend her. Terry.
The therapists are always prompt and they make an effort to look their best. They are always organised and friendly. I am never disappointed. The whole team is very professional
I would say the girls working in this company are very friendly and hard working, keep it going.
Amazing service!
I had a massage today with Diana which was just superb! Diana is technically excellent and was able to relax and soothe my aching body from minute 1 of the massage. I would highly recommend.
THANX so much to the Sensational Nia. 90 minutes of total bliss, left me in heaven. Her massage is as wonderful as her heart. Her gorgeous fingers take you away to a beautiful place. Can't wait to see her again!
Well I had vera and I was well impressed in her technique ,just what I needed so thanks again vera ..
I am a regular client of Bernadette. I need to say that she is exceptional and by far the best therapist I ever had. She is very professional, punctual and understands exactly what the client needs. Her technique is very good and I would totally recommend her to everyone. Plus, she is very funny and good to be around!
I booked Bernadette a few times. She is punctual. She is enthusiastic and has strong massage skills. She is good at identifying problem areas.
Had a first class massage with Inma, she is so nice/l. V professional, punctual, not a clock watcher and overall great masseuse. She takes her time to get all the pressure points that get you. Book her for 90 minutes! I was probably a difficult customer so it won’t please her that I’ll be booking another massage soon!
Had a massage with Edyta She is very good and addressed all the pressure points in my body Highly recommended
Diana was extremely professional but also delightfully friendly and chatty. She arrived on time and gave me a wonderfully relaxing massage. Highly reccomended.
I had a massage today with Inma which was wonderful. Inma is a very skilled therapist and adept at finding just the right pressure to relieve any aches and pains. It was truly a joy to receive and I would highly recommend her.
The massagepeople website is one of the best in London, very easy to use, competitive prices and loads of choice. Many of the ladies while well intentioned do not know massage and simply think they are doing a massage by slopping oil on your body. Anka is an exception and knows how to give a good massage. Very friendly and good humoured, can be a little smart sometimes but definitely one of the better massage therapists. Very pretty lady.
I book Monika on a regular basis and her massage is 10 stars but the site only does 5 stars. Her techniques are mixed with traditional lithuanian european and Asian massages. She can really take away your back pain and trust me you will never ever regret. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌟 - Monika - gave my own star rating as the site only allows 5 stars.
As a regular customer I can say with confidence that this is the best massage company in London by some distance. Very reasonable rates, lovely therapists who are skilled, responsive management and super easy booking platform. A godsend for me after a hard days work!
Booked a massage with ANKA but unfortunately she was not professional !
I had a wonderful massage with Lidia who is a first class masseuse. She is technically very good and able to find the tension spots and use just the right amount of pressure. I would have no hesitation recommending Lidia
The Massage People is rated 4.75 based on 583 reviews