The Massage People Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The Massage People

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy

"I book Monika on a regular basis and her massage is 10 stars but the site only does 5 stars. Her techniques are mixed with traditional lithuanian european and Asian massages. She can really take away your back pain and trust me you will never ever regret. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌟 - Monika - gave my own star rating as the site only allows 5 stars."
"As a regular customer I can say with confidence that this is the best massage company in London by some distance. Very reasonable rates, lovely therapists who are skilled, responsive management and super easy booking platform. A godsend for me after a hard days work!"
"I had a wonderful massage with Lidia who is a first class masseuse. She is technically very good and able to find the tension spots and use just the right amount of pressure. I would have no hesitation recommending Lidia"
"Monika is a great massage therapist and very very qualified. I can strongly recommend her to anyone. She is the best from all the other therapists who are not that experienced. She's my favourite and I will book her more often then the other massage therapists."
"Had an absolutely wonderful massage from Inma. Incredibly relaxing, I was left floating on clouds! 100% recommended."
"Monika the young lady from Lithuania offered a stress free massage and knew all the pressure points and now I have no back pain."
"Very reliable and easy booking system with excellent therapists! Highly recommended!"
"The massage session with Francesca was exactly what I needed! I broke my foot recently and I have been suffering from hip amd lower back pain from wearing the boot and using crutches. Francesca targeted the most affected areas, extened the massage to the rest of the body amd modified the pressure based on how my body was reacting! And on top of that she is a very sweet and pleasant person! I will use her again!"
"I useThe Massage People frequently, and I am delighted by their service. Francesca visited me late on Thursday, and treated me to almost 2 hours of pure bliss: her delicate hands reach magically to all the right places, and were perfect for soothing tension. She is not the therapist to choose if you want a challenging, violent, painful work-out with grunts and winces - but for relaxation, charm and peaceful stress relief, she is wonderful. On time, but not a clock watcher!"
"I just had my second massage from Edyta . She has a lovely gentle touch and is really professional and friendly and talented therapist."
"I found Anca very special very nice and friendly and good company with special technique of massaging, giving me a relaxing time with quality, making me relax and stress free with her beautiful hands I’m sure you will be very pleased if you choose her."
"Hi just had my 2nd deep tissue massage with Inma who is a charming friendly and professional expert"
"I find roci very special very nice and friendly and good company with special technique of massaging giving you relaxing time with quality and making you relax and stress free with her beautiful hands I’m sure you will be very pleased ofter choosing her"
"I had a lovely massage from Edyta yesterday . She knows just the right amount of pressure to use and is a really professional and friendly person. I highly recommend her for one of the best massages you are likely to get in London."
"I have just had the most wonderful massage with Roci. Charming young lady who is confident in her ability to deliver a 5 star massage, and she does deliver. Her technique is 2nd to none."
"Adriana is a first class Massage therapist that is warm, kind and very understanding to your body's needs to achieve complete relaxation and recovery, i would most certainly book Adriana again in a Heart beat and so should you."
"I have had my second massage with Sylwia today and I can guarantee you there will be many more bookings. She is exceptional. She responds promptly to booking even when it’s several days in advance and even though she has to travel all around London she has never been late. In realms of the top massage therapists I have ever had, Sylwia is at the top of that list. Her massage is nothing short of excellent. I cannot rate Sylwia highly enough. You will not be disappointed."
"hello, I had a massage with Sylwai, she is a nice person, polite, and Pro. I enjoyed a lot with the massage. the best massage ever. moh"
"I had a good deep tissue massage with Sylwia. She is a nice and professional masseur. I would recommend her to anyone."
"Sylwia provides a consistently excellent massage, acts in a professional manner and is wonderful company. She is highly knowledgable about how best your body should return from injury. There is no need to hunt around for someone to provide the best massage. After my first massage I didn’t need to try other masseur options. Absolute #1. Thank you."
The Massage People is rated 4.75 based on 568 reviews