The Massage People Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The Massage People

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy

"I have used this company many times and it has always been excellent however I always request unscented oil and my last therapist didn't bother to bring any despite me putting it in the booking request. She also seemed upset with me for then not wanting the massage, even though she was clearly aware I didn't want scented oil. Managment have been very responsive at least"
"Therapist was late, she claimed I didn't provide a room number and this was why, but I gave it in the comment section when booking. Otherwise it was very good, but the therapist (whos name I dont mention) could have informed me better"
"This is my second time reviewing you and I have deducted one star this time due to lateness. I had a very tight window of availability and my therapist was 15 minutes late which meant we had to cut short so I could get ready to go out. My issue is that she could have communicated her whereabouts much more clearly, I was never quite sure how far away she was."
"I booked a boxing day massage for the wife and I but our therapist was just over 25 minutes late. The massage was very god but I wasn't told the therapist would be late until 15 mins before the massage was scheduled to start. In the end it was fine but better communication would have been helpful"
"Poor selection of oils"
"I am happy overall but you did NOT tell me there is a £2 fee to pay by card until I actually had to pay the lady, you should be more open about this!"
Dear Nadia, Thank you for your positive comments regarding the overall service. Concerning card fees, there is an option to click "learn more" on our booking page and this opens a pop up box with all of the relevant information disclosed within. We apologize that this information was not made clearer to you beforehand though. The £2 fee is in place to cover the therapists merchant fees, which are quite high on the mobile devices they carry. We hope to see you again in the near future! Best Regards, The Massage People Team
"My masseuse was over 20 minutes late as a result had to cut short my massage."
"The service is very efficient and easy to book, the therapist was on time and she was very pleasant and professional, but it was not made clear to me that she would not have a table. I still enjoyed my massage very much but I hadn't prepared an area for my massage because I assumed she'd have a table."
"My therapist didn't know if the grapeseed oil she had was organic or not, which means it most likely wasn't. Used my own organic oil in the end. In this day & age u should have certified organic options."
"U should really consider catering to Vegans! None of the oils were vegan friendly I know there's probably not much demand but it wouldn’t hurt. We used my own oil in the end, I can't fault the massage itself."
Thank you for the feedback Alex, we will look into it. Best, TMP