The Massage People Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The Massage People

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy

"I feel I must write to defend Yumi. I am a long-standing customer of The Massage People, and use their services frequently. For me, they are the best in London. I have found the therapists, without exception, to be polite and professional. The style of massage they provide varies, and some are perhaps better than others – that is a matter of personal preference. I would rate all the therapists I have seen as Very Good, Excellent or Outstanding. I was disappointed, therefore, to see a negative and hostile review of Yumi, from a client who identifies himself as “Anonymous”. He (or she – but I feel confident this is a he) describes Yumi as rude and unprofessional. I have frequently engaged Yumi myself for massage, and she is one of my favourites. She may appear timid and shy, and she is still learning and rapidly improving her English language skills, but she is thoroughly professional, well-trained, and her style of massage is vigorous and confident. She has never been rude to me, and in fact I find it hard to imagine her being rude. But if, for sake of argument, I was receiving a massage from her and broke wind catastrophically, declined to apologise, and then laughed as she recoiled from the stench of my flatulence, I might expect a less than perfectly polite response. And if I then went on to ask for “Extra Services” as well, I would be surprised if she did not become angry and indignant. In my view, readers of this Review thread should pay no attention at all to contributions from individuals who choose not to identify themselves. Also, the management team of The Massage People should be looking to support their hard-working therapists in this potentially dodgy profession. Customer service is important, but there are limits. Sometimes, the customer is wrong."
"I booked a massage with Grenda and she was really excellent on all fronts. Great style and personality. I will definitely book her again."
"Today I had the most wonderful massage from Grenda. Grenda is new to the company but extremely experienced and talented. She uses multiple techniques which left me feeling totally relaxed. A thorough professional who I cannot recommend highly enough. I for one will book her again soon. Thank you Grenda!"
"Yumi not polite, also, booked 90 massage, obvious after an hour she had ran out of her routine and just started repeating. Not professional, not skilled. Very disappointing."
Dear Customer

We are sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. We understand this was a late booking and that Yumi may not have been 100%, which is inexcusable on our part. We will be contacting you later today to discuss the matter in private.

Regards,

The Massage People
"I book Monika on a regular basis and her massage is 10 stars but the site only does 5 stars. Her techniques are mixed with traditional lithuanian european and Asian massages. She can really take away your back pain and trust me you will never ever regret. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌟 - Monika - gave my own star rating as the site only allows 5 stars."
"Had a massage with Grenda. So so in terms of the technique, but I was disappointed by poor professionalism - kept looking at phone while doing rather peremptory repetitive strokes. And at one point answered it to swear at a sales call! Then finished the massage 10 minutes early - seemed to be in a rush to get somewhere. Disappointing given MassagePeople are generally excellent. Can certainly recommend Heather, Ai & Lucy."
"I normally book a massage once a month from the massage people and am quite happy about the service. I booked a masseuse this time by the name of Livia. She arrived punctually and delivered a top notch massage that left me relaxed and with a very good night sleep. I thoroughly recommend massage People and Livia for being attentive and an excelleny masseuse. Stress free and relaxed. Excellent technique and attentive. Well done!"
"Had an absolute fantastic massage from Bernadett tonight. She really worked so hard and so professionally. Will definitely book her again!"
"Had a fabulous massage from Bernadett - she is a really professional and highly intuitive masseuse that provides a high quality massage and also has a lovely warm personality and good sense of humour. Highly recommended."
"Had an hour session with Ana, at first I was skeptical given that it was her first massage here in London - I was dead wrong. Ana was expertly good and effective. With professional care she responded to my needs by providing an exceptional massage. I would definitely recommend her."
"Had my second massage with Livia and the passion and energy she put into her massage I would say it’s 150%. Absolutely excellent massage, very pleasant and charming young lady. Thanks Livia"
"Therapist late, no contact with me to tell me. Not acceptable"
"Monika is a great massage therapist and very very qualified. I can strongly recommend her to anyone. She is the best from all the other therapists who are not that experienced. She's my favourite and I will book her more often then the other massage therapists."
"Justyna is a very bad massage therapist and please don't book her. I was left very disappointed as she kept massaging in one spot and not doing her massage all over. She even touched the sensitive parts even when I said it hurts. Clearly she is very new to the profession but this customer servo is unacceptbe."
"I have recently had a great massage from Lara . Very professional and enjoyable. i will be booking more with this therapist"
"My wife and I had a massage with Livia yesterday. She was on time which was impressive. The massage was phenomenal and totally put me at ease. My wife likes it very strong and I like it soft, she adjusted accordingly for both which was amazing.Will definitely book her again, and I highly Recommend her 1000%!! A+++"
"Simply speechles! My body feels brand new! Thanx so much to the sensational Kanako. 90 minutes of pure bliss. She removed knots so deep I didn't think possible. Her Shiatsu massage is incredible and deep. She is also fabulous and polite. Couldn't recommend her more! Thanx Kanako see you soon!!"
"Had one hour with Cristiana. Absolutely top rate massage. Highly recommended."
"Had a fantastic massage with Inma yesterday thank you so much! feel totally relaxed and refreshed."
"Livia is great and a true professional. She takes pride in her techniques and even the oil used. I always come out feeling refreshed after all the knots are gone. Also helps Livia has traveled extensively and can have an interesting discussion on a variety of topics!"
The Massage People is rated 4.75 based on 568 reviews