The Fireplace Studio Reviews

thefireplacestudio@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how The Fireplace Studio made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"From our initial visit to the Nottingham Showroom to the actual Installation of our chosen Fire the Customer Service has been exceptional. Because we have no chimney and a restricted boundary with our neighbour we had to have a balanced flue fire and The Fire Studio helped us choose a Gazco Studio 1 with a Limestone surround which looks stunning in our room (it will be even better when all the renovations are complete! Thanks especially to Ashley who sorted everything and the installers who were very professional and considerate."
"We visited the studio three or four times and each time the sevice and help was excellent. The fire has now been installed by two fitters who were very professional and clean in their work. All in all really satisfied and would definately recommend a visit to the showroom."
"We visited the Bramote showroom which was beautifully presented. We chose our fire and fireplace,the guys who installed it were really friendly and professional -they did a excellent job and left everything clean and tidy.The whole thing looks wonderful - just what we wanted - and we would not hesitate in recommending the company. You will not be disappointed."
"Fire and surround look great, fitters Matt and Keegan were first class & did a fabulous job."
"I have just had two gas fires serviced by the fireplace studio. The engineer Keagan was professional and friendly. Thank you for a great job. The glass looks amazing!"
"Many thanks for everything you did in helping us choose and then fit the superb fire and fireplace. We have been 'as warm as toast' ever since. We have already had several compliments about how it looks and how effective it is."
"Thank you for spending time talking through requirements and options. Fitters were very clean and efficient. Overall excellent service. Would highly recommend."
"Many thanks for everything you did in helping us choose and then fit the superb fire and fireplace. We have been 'as warm as toast' ever since! We have already has several compliments about how it looks and how effective it is."
"We first saw the company through the website and visited the Bramote showroom which was beautifully presented. We chose our fire and the guys who installed it were really friendly and professional - they left everything clean and tidy and even helped me with moving my furniture. The fire looks really wonderful - just what we wanted - and we would not hesitate in recommending the company. You will not be disappointed."
"Very pleased with my new gas fire-very tidily and well fitted by Matthew yesterday.No mess! D.G."
"2011......Visited the Bramcote branch which was very well set out and welcoming on a Sunday. We were shown the fires which matched our specifications and chose one at leisure. The salesman was very helpful as was the sales team on the phone taking care of our booking and payment at the end of the fitting. Our fire was fitted on the date we were told without any problems. The engineer was very good at his job and everything went very smoothly. Our new fire looks great and we are very happy with the results. Thank you Fireplace Studio."
"Thought i was meant to type in a code '1998' to start my review but it hasn't asked for it!! : ) The Bramcote showroom is amazing! This made my mind up straight away where to buy my fire from! Very good advice, very patient (as i don't make decisions quickly!), very efficient. Booked in, the team turned up on time, did a fantastic job and were very polite. My house has been a building site for 4 months now and the fire and surround is one of my finishing touches and just puts into perspective it was all worthwhile!"
"We went to the Bramcote Studio on recommendation. A very well laid out and stylish showroom. All members of staff from sales,office and the fitter are helpful and friendly, couldn't fault them in there excellent service. Mrs Leek"
"A highly professional , dedicated family run business that do a great job from start to finish .Their showroom in Bramcote has an amazing range of displays that are very tempting. The house survey was done quickly and the installation was soon undertaken in a tidy professional way. A great team effort and we would not hesitate in recommending their services to anyone. John and Mary (Bramcote)"
"A very warming feeling about the studio , a good choice of displays , and they do a great coffee . excuse the pun ( warming ) Very friendly and obliging staff . Held on to my fire until I was ready . I would highly recommend the fireplace studio to any one , Hope they achieve there goals. all the best Thank you Margaret Tickhill , Doncaster Request they deliver something again on a hot day minus teeshirts Got yer boys !!"
"I just want to say what a fantastic company with really nice staff and workmen. All the work was coordinated with me on my brother's behalf. The whole process was smooth for a complete fireplace & surround all the staff made allowances for my brother's learning difficulties. My brother really enjoyed the whole experience and of cause the lovely new fire. Thank you so much."
"What a lovely company! Came same day to service/repair my ailing gas fire. Matthew, the engineer, was very thorough; he was friendly and helpful, full of advice and tips. Wish I'd used this company before and certainly shall do in future!"
"More than happy with our fire and surround.The attention and service received in the showroom and through to the lnstallation was extremely good.l would definitely recommend the fireplace studio."
"Am more than happy with the service I received. From stepping into the Bramcote showroom and speaking with the salesman to installation of my amazing new fire. The staff were knowledgable, friendly and made the whole process stress free. My fire was installed within two weeks as promised. Amazing. Would highly recommend. Thank you all"
"We are delighted with our new fire and fireplace, will definitely recommend you to family and friends. Thanks"
The Fireplace Studio is rated 4.99 based on 152 reviews