Wefitaerials.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wefitaerials.com
Read Wefitaerials.com Reviews

About Wefitaerials.com:

For local TV aerial repairs and installations, contact The Aerial Guys at wefitaerials.com today on 0800 0565177 Alternatively, check out the website. We will get in touch with a no obligation estimate and to arrange a convenient time for one of our engineers to visit.

info@wefitaerials.com

My mother is disabled and needed someone to fix her box on the wall because it was lose and it kept losing signal. A young gentleman came out and we well we thought it was fixed. What this young man did was nothing short of ripping off a vulnerable woman.... He didnt do what was needed, he put a 3 way connector on and ignored the lose box....hence why the problem was still there. I rang up to complain and the lady who was on the other end was rude , patronising and just vile. I knew we wasnt going to be given the wasted 60 pound or the aerial actually fixed so we have go another company to do the job He actually said when fixing it that it was nothing short of disgusting what work he did for 60 pound I will put this same review everywhere I can as this is disgusting
This company messed up my appointment three times in a row, made no apology and no attempt to fit me in despite their mistakes. Then their installer damaged the pointing on my house causing water ingress and damage to my ceiling. Needless to say, the company wouldn't take responsibility and again, I had to chase them. Not impressed.
I called these guys and was spoken to by the most cocksure, abrupt guy I've ever had the displeasure of calling. I had work to send their way but i'll be going elsewhere
Thank you for your review, On checking your email it looks like it is connected to a internet marketing company and you were cold calling us, and I presume we were not interested in your services so you gave us a poor review.
Rude female receptionist....unprofessional. would not use this company ever based on her poor customer service.
Wefitaerials.com is rated 4.94 based on 441 reviews