The Aerial Guys Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Aerial Guys

About The Aerial Guys: For local TV aerial repairs and installations, contact The Aerial Guys today on 0800 0920222. Alternatively, please fill out the form below. We will get in touch with a no obligation estimate and to arrange a convenient time for one of our engineers to visit.

0800 0920222

admin@wefitaerials.com

How would you rate The Aerial Guys?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Sky couldn't carry out my Q install as the cable had to run through the loft, the local aerial guy came and sorted no problem."
"The engineers came and refit my aerial that had come down in the wind, good service."
"Great service from The Aerial Guys. As a landlord it’s always difficult to find companies you can rely on, especially if you’re not in the area of the property. From initial enquiry to completion of job it was only a couple of days which was fantastic, such an efficient service. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again or recommend to others."
"My tv aerial was loose and making a noise, the engineer came and rectified the problem straight away."
"I came off cable so needed an aerial the service was very prompt."
"The guys came and installed me 3 aerial sockets, they were clean and tidy and efficient."
"Prompt and clean work, and an early morning call so I didn't have to wait in all day."
"Had a problem with my reception so I called the aerial guys, they came the same day and sorted it, very quick service."
"The guys came out to fit a few aerial sockets, the job ended up being larger than expected but they carried on and did it without any fuss."
"Our aerial had come down in the wind, the engineer installed me a new one straight away. Good prompt service."
"We had s problem with the aerial on aour holiday let, the guys sorted quickly. Good service"
"Great service, friendly engineer"
"Prompt and professional service."
"The engineer came to fix my Freeview aerial, the repair was done straight away, happy with the service."
"I had a problem with water in my aerowire so I called the guys out, they came quickly and repaired everything."
"Came to repair my freesat dish, good promt services."
"The guys came and fit me a FM and DAB aerial good professional service."
Mr Cornforth
Verified Reviewer
"The guys came to fix my dish, they fit me a new one with no fuss or mess, good job."
"The engineer came to install an aerial to my sons bedroom, good service at a reasonable price."
"The guys fixed ny aerial in quick time good service"
The Aerial Guys is rated 5.00 based on 72 reviews