The Aerial Guys Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Aerial Guys

Popular Questions:

How can I contact The Aerial Guys?

About The Aerial Guys: For local TV aerial repairs and installations, contact The Aerial Guys today on 0800 0920222. Alternatively, please fill out the form below. We will get in touch with a no obligation estimate and to arrange a convenient time for one of our engineers to visit.

admin@theaerialguys.co.uk

Tell us how The Aerial Guys made you happy

Telephone
"Good service and great advice from the engineer, we now have 190 FREE TV channels. Happy customer."
"From: Mr A Robinson Name :Mr A Robinson Hello , sorry for writing this here but I couldn't find a feed back bit , Anyhow , I had a very friendly , professional engineer out on the 05/12/2018 . to put up new aerial . So sorry he did give his name but I cannot remember , This gentleman was polite , professional and efficient . It was absolutely teeming it down all the time and we both got soaked , did this deter him , NO , What a gent , will definitely use again,. Thankyou Property Description: A VERY HAPPY ONE . WITH A GREAT SIGNAL . --"
"Quick prompt service, very helpful on the phone and the engineer was very knowledgeable."
"I called these guys and was spoken to by the most cocksure, abrupt guy I've ever had the displeasure of calling. I had work to send their way but i'll be going elsewhere"
Thank you for your review, On checking your email it looks like it is connected to a internet marketing company and you were cold calling us, and I presume we were not interested in your services so you gave us a poor review.
"Rude female receptionist....unprofessional. would not use this company ever based on her poor customer service."
"My Sky dish needed to go on the chimney as next door had a very large tree in the way, Sky wouldn't do it so I called our local engineer. He came and sorted it straight away, no fuss or mess."
"I called the aerial guys out as the tv sockets in my house weren't working. They came out and figured out what needed doing, gave me a price which I was happy with. They did the job quickly and efficiently."
"We have a static caravan and needed a Sky dish for it, but our problem was we are only on site at the weekend. We called and explained this and to our surprise it wasn't a problem. The engineer turned up Saturday afternoon and sorted it for us. Great service."
"I moved to not a new build and needed a TV aerial, the engineer turned up as planned and sorted straight away. Happy with the service provided."
"My aerial came down in the wind, the guy came and had a look and then gave me a few options and prices, he completed the job on that cost, happy with the service provided."
"We moved house and found our tv wouldn't work, the engineer came and installed a new aerial, prompt service."
"The engineer came and installed an aerial and 3 sockets for us one of them meant he had to go under the floor which he did with no fuss. Good service."
"I had no reception in my kitchen and bedroom the local engineer came and sorted it next day, good service."
"My aerial came off my chimney so I called the local engineer, he arrived at 8.30am and sorted it by 9.15, good prompt service."
"I needed a small TV mounting in the kitchen, the engineer tired up as planned and sorted it , neat and tidy."
"My children had advised me to invest in Freeview, however I had no idea how to install it or get it working. I gave The Aerial Guys a call and they sent a helpful engineer round the same day to set me up. Lovely staff."
"Quick and reliable service. Very communicative engineers and professional aerial installation."
"I recently purchased a brand new Sky Q package thinking that the Sky engineer who dealt with my purchase would install the satellite dish. He did not! I was stuck with the dish and no one to fit it. I called The Aerial Guys and they sent out an engineer the next day to install my satellite dish. Very friendly staff and quick turn around."
"My aerial was recently damaged due to bad weather. My signal was completely gone! I live in Leeds and was after a quick fix. After a bit of research online I came across this webpage - https://www.theaerialguys.co.uk/locations/tv-aerial-installations-in-leeds/ It was extremely helpful and informative. I gave The Aerial Guys a call and they sent out an engineer that same day! On arrival the engineer immediately set me up with a brand new aerial and I was back up and running by the end of the day! I was really happy with the service as it meant that i could have the lads round for the football at the weekend."
"I moved into a new flat, I had no signal on my recorder. I called the guys out they came and looked at it, gave me a price and did the job nice and quickly , now have working dish."
The Aerial Guys is rated 4.92 based on 105 reviews