Wefitaerials.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wefitaerials.com
Read Wefitaerials.com Reviews

About Wefitaerials.com:

For local TV aerial repairs and installations, contact The Aerial Guys at wefitaerials.com today on 0800 0565177 Alternatively, check out the website. We will get in touch with a no obligation estimate and to arrange a convenient time for one of our engineers to visit.

info@wefitaerials.com

Tell us how Wefitaerials.com made you happy
Yesterday, your engineer solved a problem we have had to endure for over 12 months. Our reception from our SKY dish was being distorted by trees when there was any movement due to winds. Bradford MDC would not allow us to trim back the trees which had grown significantly over the 13 years since the initial SKY dish installation.

We were advised by another SKY dish installer that there were no other position for the SKY dish. This was the basis of our appeal to Bradford MDC which was rejected. Our MP has been involved and was cooperating with yet another appeal. I approached your company in the hope that, at best, you could find a solution or, at least, confirm the initial report that no other position was available.

Therefore, you can understand our “joy” when your engineer found a new site and that we now have uninterrupted SKY reception. He assured us that the new position would not be the subject of distortion in the future when we are subjected to windy conditions.

Please accept our thanks and gratitude for a job well done
The engineer covering Darwen disconnected our tv and IT system and moved it to another room to enable new carpet laying. He then came back and reconnected everything. Absolutely first class service on both visits. Would recommend We Fit Ariels to anyone.
Fast, friendly service. Would recommend. Thank you so much.
Superb response and repair timing. Called the office early morning to resolve ‘No TV signal’ issue. The engineer arrived and replaced the amplifier & retuned system same morning. Excellent service.
We have never had such a efficient company as wefitaerials the lad was knowledgeable efficient so very helpful we won't be using anyone that's for sure to put it in a nutshell if you want the best use the best wefitaerials.com
Very quick and helpful service from the guy who came to sort out our TV problems.
The engineer came to repair my Freesat dish, he quickly found the fault and gave me a price to repair it. The job was completed quickly and efficiently. Really good service from start to finish.
hi thanks for fitting the aerial at 41 deepdale .. great price as well thank you
We needed a new cable running from our external aerial to the living room. Professional, efficient and excellent customer service throughout. The job was done the day after enquiring, with no fuss and for a fair price. Thank you.
Needed an aerial replacing, as it had fallen off the pole due to wear. The man was very quick and fixed it in about 15 minutes. I was expecting they would need to replace the cable to the TV, but no, I just had to check reception. Stuck to the price quoted, so very pleased.
The engineer called before he came and turned up on time. After looking at what we needed he gave us a price which we agreed to, the work was done as agreed. Prompt neat and tidy job.
The engineer (I think his name was Jez) came to visit us today.
He was very prompt, efficient and pleasant. He diagnosed the problem with our satellite system and fixed it in double quick time. The cost was very reasonable too. All in all, excellent! Graham, West Kirby.
About Nick he Was very helpfull, fairly happy and very efficient at his job. A big thanks I've never had such good tv reception!
Great service. Engineer very polite. Did aerial repair and retuned TV to check that aerial worked ok. Very fair price.
My aerial was not working engineer checked all aerial points then gave me a price for the job and advice as to what the problem was.The price was right .I am now happy.I would recommend no problem
.Everyone was helpful from Wendy who booked the appointment and the engineer .Thank You Julie BB2
“Nick turned up to fit my new aerial with just three days notice. He was on time, polite, efficient and did an excellent job for a good price. Highly recommended.“

Andy
We needed a new satellite dish and new downlead for a terrestrial aerial. The company person was extremely knowledgeable and very, very helpful in providing the information we needed. The price quoted was very reasonable.
We were advised of a date and time for an engineer to do the installation. The engineer - Alex, arrived on time, he did a fantastic job of the installation, very neat and tidy, we were very impressed with his professionalism, his knowledge of what was required, his polite and personable approach. Before he undertook the work Alex confirmed the price with us.
We highly recommend the company and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. First class service from start to finish. 10/10
Nick did a great job today, very accommodating and very professional. The work was carried out to our expectations and we are very happy with the work. Would recommend these for all of your aerial and satellite work.

Regards

Shane
Excellent service, would highly recommend.
Good Morning,

We had one of your team come to our house yesterday to sort out our satellite dish. I think his name was Alex.

I just wanted to say how impressed with him we were. He arrived before 9am and was finished by 10am.

He was very polite and efficient and did an excellent job.

I've spent months trying to arrange for someone else to sort it out - to no avail.

I wish I had contacted you in the first place!

Regards,