The Aerial Guys Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Aerial Guys

About The Aerial Guys: For local TV aerial repairs and installations, contact The Aerial Guys today on 0800 0920222. Alternatively, please fill out the form below. We will get in touch with a no obligation estimate and to arrange a convenient time for one of our engineers to visit.

admin@theaerialguys.co.uk

Tell us how The Aerial Guys made you happy

Telephone
"Turned up when they said they would (a bonus nowadays) New aerial and coaxial, lads very tidy & polite. I've now got more freeview channels than you can throw a stick at. Reasonably priced, would deffo use again and recommend to friends !!!"
"The lads came as planned to for our Freesat dish, good efficient service. Thank you"
"Quick service for my Freesat repair, excellent"
"Helped my out after the recent storm. My mums aerial had blown down, the engineer was promt and polite. Thanks."
"Good service from start to finish, would use again."
"Excellent service. Very pleasant and helpful receptionist, and the aerial riggers were punctual and did a great job of installing a new aerial and coxial. They also left the site clean and tidy. I wouldn't hesitate to use their service again. Thank you very much."
"Good service and great advice from the engineer, we now have 190 FREE TV channels. Happy customer."
"From: Mr A Robinson Name :Mr A Robinson Hello , sorry for writing this here but I couldn't find a feed back bit , Anyhow , I had a very friendly , professional engineer out on the 05/12/2018 . to put up new aerial . So sorry he did give his name but I cannot remember , This gentleman was polite , professional and efficient . It was absolutely teeming it down all the time and we both got soaked , did this deter him , NO , What a gent , will definitely use again,. Thankyou Property Description: A VERY HAPPY ONE . WITH A GREAT SIGNAL . --"
"Quick prompt service, very helpful on the phone and the engineer was very knowledgeable."
"I called these guys and was spoken to by the most cocksure, abrupt guy I've ever had the displeasure of calling. I had work to send their way but i'll be going elsewhere"
Thank you for your review, On checking your email it looks like it is connected to a internet marketing company and you were cold calling us, and I presume we were not interested in your services so you gave us a poor review.
"Rude female receptionist....unprofessional. would not use this company ever based on her poor customer service."
"My Sky dish needed to go on the chimney as next door had a very large tree in the way, Sky wouldn't do it so I called our local engineer. He came and sorted it straight away, no fuss or mess."
"I called the aerial guys out as the tv sockets in my house weren't working. They came out and figured out what needed doing, gave me a price which I was happy with. They did the job quickly and efficiently."
"We have a static caravan and needed a Sky dish for it, but our problem was we are only on site at the weekend. We called and explained this and to our surprise it wasn't a problem. The engineer turned up Saturday afternoon and sorted it for us. Great service."
"I moved to not a new build and needed a TV aerial, the engineer turned up as planned and sorted straight away. Happy with the service provided."
"My aerial came down in the wind, the guy came and had a look and then gave me a few options and prices, he completed the job on that cost, happy with the service provided."
"We moved house and found our tv wouldn't work, the engineer came and installed a new aerial, prompt service."
"The engineer came and installed an aerial and 3 sockets for us one of them meant he had to go under the floor which he did with no fuss. Good service."
"I had no reception in my kitchen and bedroom the local engineer came and sorted it next day, good service."
The Aerial Guys is rated 4.93 based on 112 reviews