The Aerial Guys Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Aerial Guys

About The Aerial Guys: For local TV aerial repairs and installations, contact The Aerial Guys today on 0800 0920222. Alternatively, please fill out the form below. We will get in touch with a no obligation estimate and to arrange a convenient time for one of our engineers to visit.

0800 0920222

admin@wefitaerials.com

How would you rate The Aerial Guys?

"My aerial came off my chimney so I called the local engineer, he arrived at 8.30am and sorted it by 9.15, good prompt service."
"I needed a small TV mounting in the kitchen, the engineer tired up as planned and sorted it , neat and tidy."
Mrs. Goodyear
Unverified Reviewer
"My children had advised me to invest in Freeview, however I had no idea how to install it or get it working. I gave The Aerial Guys a call and they sent a helpful engineer round the same day to set me up. Lovely staff."
"Quick and reliable service. Very communicative engineers and professional aerial installation."
Sammy Davies
Verified Reviewer
"I recently purchased a brand new Sky Q package thinking that the Sky engineer who dealt with my purchase would install the satellite dish. He did not! I was stuck with the dish and no one to fit it. I called The Aerial Guys and they sent out an engineer the next day to install my satellite dish. Very friendly staff and quick turn around."
"My aerial was recently damaged due to bad weather. My signal was completely gone! I live in Leeds and was after a quick fix. After a bit of research online I came across this webpage - https://www.theaerialguys.co.uk/locations/tv-aerial-installations-in-leeds/ It was extremely helpful and informative. I gave The Aerial Guys a call and they sent out an engineer that same day! On arrival the engineer immediately set me up with a brand new aerial and I was back up and running by the end of the day! I was really happy with the service as it meant that i could have the lads round for the football at the weekend."
Me Sandersoni Moved J
Unverified Reviewer
"I moved into a new flat, I had no signal on my recorder. I called the guys out they came and looked at it, gave me a price and did the job nice and quickly , now have working dish."
"I moved house and found that the aerial wasn't working so I contacted the local engineer to take a look, it turned out I needed a new one which he fit for me straight away. Prompt service."
"Prompt efficient service after we called to get our aerial repaired."
Mr Heptonstall
Verified Reviewer
"I needed my TV mounting in the wall so I called out the guys, they came and provided a bracket and fit it to the wall, beat and tidy job."
"Issues with Sky in our second room, the engineer found it to be the cabling, which he replaced without any mess. Sky now working in all rooms."
"Issues with Sky in our second room which after being checked by the engineer was found to be the cabling, the engineer replaced the cable straight away without any mess. Sky now working on all TVs."
Firs Grove Residential
Unverified Reviewer
"I run a care home for adults with severe difficulties, we have a number of bedrooms with TV points but we had a problem with just one room. I had a quotation off one company which was very expensive and they told us that the entire system needed upgrading, I called the Aerial Guys for a second opinion. The engineer came and took a look and repaired the room TV in under an hour and the charge was significantly less than the other company had quoted. It's refreshing to have an honest professional company to call out. Great service."
"We had problems with our reception when the weather was poor do I contacted the guys. They came as arranged and sorted out my TV. Good service"
"I had no Freeview reception on my TV and realised it was my aerial, I called the engineer to come and sort it. He turned up when he said he would and sorted it out quickly. We now have great reception."
"My TV aerial had come off my chimney so he booked the engineer to come and fix it, he turned up as planned and sorted it out with a new installation, clean and tidy and efficient."
"We were let down by another company so I contacted the local engineer, they made an appointment and turned up as they said they would and completed the job for us, fantastic service."
"We had 5 TV points that we were having issues with, the engineers came out and diagnosed the fault and gave me a price to carry out the work, I agreed so they did the job straight away, happy with the service from start to finish."
"I made an appointment to put an additional cable from my Sky dish, the engineer turned up first thing and completed the job straight away. Efficient service."
Tracy Richards
Unverified Reviewer
"I called the aerial guys to repair an aerial another company had installed that had blown down for the second time, the engineer found the reason why it kept falling off and re installed it correctly, then gave me a 12 month guarantee. Good service.,"
The Aerial Guys is rated 5.00 based on 92 reviews