Wefitaerials.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wefitaerials.com
Read Wefitaerials.com Reviews

About Wefitaerials.com:

For local TV aerial repairs and installations, contact The Aerial Guys at wefitaerials.com today on 0800 0565177 Alternatively, check out the website. We will get in touch with a no obligation estimate and to arrange a convenient time for one of our engineers to visit.

info@wefitaerials.com

Tell us how Wefitaerials.com made you happy
Great telephone manner, quick appointment made , Nick arrived 10 minutes early ( other ‘local’ companies hadn’t turned up at all!) did the job efficiently and tidily. He even removed a defunct satellite dish at no extra cost. The overall cost for a new aerial was less than half I’d been quoted by another company. As a B&B owner - “Riverview” in Hebden Bridge - I recognise the value of good people skills, good service and good value and this company has them all. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
I simply can't fault the service. The booking process was polite and efficient and I got an appointment for the next day. The technician arrived at the agreed time and sorted my problem out with no problems.
I have no hesitation in recommending wefitaerials.com, and would definitely use them again.
Very quick service and reasonable price. Professional
Had Jez an extremely polite and helpful man. Did an excellent job, in a short time and very reasonable price. would definitely recommend him.
We had an excellent job done today. The engineer fitted a new repositioned sky dish & tv aerial with disconnection of the old ones & extra wiring. He was very COVID aware & professional. The job was arranged,quoted for & carried out on the day as arranged. We would not hesitate to recommend this company.
I'm just writing to give some feedback on the engineer visit we had yesterday:
The job was professionally done and the end result was very neat. The engineer was very friendly and explained everything step by step.
I would definitely use this company again and certainly recommend it to others.
Highly recommend this company, from start to finish the communication was clear and easy, the engineer was on time, he was very Covid aware, wearing a mask and ensuring we stayed apart. He gave me a couple of options for the work needed, which was then carried out at the agreed price. Nice and tidy job, thank you
I recently used Wefitaerials TV Aerial & Satellite Dish Services to install a 43" TV on my lounge wall. The service I received was excellent! From the polite and informative manner in which my phone query was handled to the care and attention taken by the engineer, everything was top quality. On arrival, the engineer advised me of everything that was required from an appropriate bracket to the cables I needed. He even advised me on the correct height to situate my TV for the best viewing experience. Additionally I was kept informed of all costs at every stage of the job being completed, nothing was hidden. I would thoroughly recommend WefitaerialsTV Aerial & Satellite Dish Services to anyone who requires any aerial/satellite/TV installation work completing. In this day and age, it is so refreshing to receive first-class service and great value for money.
Top quality job and simple process throughout, I started with completing on-line estimate request form and got call later that day with estimate for the work and easily booked in for a few days later.

Technician arrived in the morning as expected and after confirming work required got to work removing some old aerials from chimney and gable end of house and then after checking signal strength advised the planned new aerial could actually be installed in the loft with no issues rather than outside of house as I had originally thought.

Would certainly recommend to others with no concerns.

Also wore mask when inside the house (if you have any concerns on people coming into house at this time) and shoe covers to protect carpet.
Absolute 1st class service from start to finish.
Booking was simple and the lady I spoke to was polite and professional. Took less than 5 minutes to book an appointment.
Arrived on time as promised, also wearing a mask and observing covid rules on distancing, etc.
Fitted a 65" flush mounting OLED TV to the wall in the living room, and a 48" flush mounting OLED TV to the wall in my sons room.
Perfect job and a more than reasonable price for all the work.
Engineer was polite and friendly which is what you want.
Will definitely use again. I'm extremely satisfied.
Thank you.
Nick fitted our aerial very well and the reception is great so far, thanks very much!
Prompt and friendly service from the engineer and a very reasonable price for the work. Neat job installing my new aerial.
New TV aerial fitted efficiently and professionally yesterday. Easy to pay. Definitely highly recommend.
Engineer (Alex) done a great job of replacing old aerial, efficient polite and great service thanks.
Great company - receptionist very polite and helpful when booking the job. Nick came out to fit a new aerial socket at first fix stage of an orangery. He was very knowledgeable and able to assist with our queries. The job was done quickly and with no issues. Advised on certain things we hadn't even thought of. Will definitely use them again.
Great service. Arrived within the time specified, diagnosed and fixed the problem...and cleaned up afterwards.
Fantastic, rang in the morning new aerial fitted and working by lunchtime. Highly recommend, good price, excellent service
Nick was brilliant. Arrived on time and only took 25 minutes to fit new aerial. No mess and even tuned tv in.
Brilliant job brilliant price would definitely recommend wouldn’t hesitate to use again
Can't recommend highly enough. Jez the engineer was very complaint with COVID-19 guidelines and arrived on time and didn't incredible work sorting out our TV signal. Not only did he fix the problem but he also explained to me what had been done and what the original issue was. Fantastic service and fantastic repair job, thank you.
Wefitaerials.com is rated 4.93 based on 393 reviews