Wefitaerials.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wefitaerials.com
Read Wefitaerials.com Reviews

About Wefitaerials.com:

For local TV aerial repairs and installations, contact The Aerial Guys at wefitaerials.com today on 0800 0565177 Alternatively, check out the website. We will get in touch with a no obligation estimate and to arrange a convenient time for one of our engineers to visit.

info@wefitaerials.com

My mother is disabled and needed someone to fix her box on the wall because it was lose and it kept losing signal. A young gentleman came out and we well we thought it was fixed. What this young man did was nothing short of ripping off a vulnerable woman.... He didnt do what was needed, he put a 3 way connector on and ignored the lose box....hence why the problem was still there. I rang up to complain and the lady who was on the other end was rude , patronising and just vile. I knew we wasnt going to be given the wasted 60 pound or the aerial actually fixed so we have go another company to do the job He actually said when fixing it that it was nothing short of disgusting what work he did for 60 pound I will put this same review everywhere I can as this is disgusting
I had an engineer come out today, he was rude and had a disgusting attitude towards me infront of my child. I do not expect to be spoken to like this by anyone let alone someone who is coming to do a PAID JOB. Im so upset that he was speaking to me like that and will not be using this company again nor will i recommend them to family or friends.
Prompt and efficient service. Jes checked everything out and told me what the problem was. He told me what the cost would be before he started. A new satellite dish was installed, and the problem was solved. Very pleased. Also prices are reasonable. Would not hesitate in using this company again. Perfect from start to finish.
Turned up on time,Carried out the work that was needed,very pleasant person would recommend to anybody, very happy
I recently used Wefitaerials TV Aerial & Satellite Dish Services to install a 43" TV on my lounge wall. The service I received was excellent! From the polite and informative manner in which my phone query was handled to the care and attention taken by the engineer, everything was top quality. On arrival, the engineer advised me of everything that was required from an appropriate bracket to the cables I needed. He even advised me on the correct height to situate my TV for the best viewing experience. Additionally I was kept informed of all costs at every stage of the job being completed, nothing was hidden. I would thoroughly recommend WefitaerialsTV Aerial & Satellite Dish Services to anyone who requires any aerial/satellite/TV installation work completing. In this day and age, it is so refreshing to receive first-class service and great value for money.
Can't recommend highly enough. Jez the engineer was very complaint with COVID-19 guidelines and arrived on time and didn't incredible work sorting out our TV signal. Not only did he fix the problem but he also explained to me what had been done and what the original issue was. Fantastic service and fantastic repair job, thank you.
Nick came and fit my freesat aerial on time and connected it to my freesat box and explained how to use it. He was very friendly and did the job in no time. Highly recommended
Had it done in less than 48 hours.polite efficient informative clean and helpful. Will use again in the future.
This company messed up my appointment three times in a row, made no apology and no attempt to fit me in despite their mistakes. Then their installer damaged the pointing on my house causing water ingress and damage to my ceiling. Needless to say, the company wouldn't take responsibility and again, I had to chase them. Not impressed.
We had been experiencing pixilation on the HD and some SD stations and get Wefitaerials in to investigate. They arrived promptly and installed up-to-date equipment on our roof. Perfect pictures resulted! Absolutely recommend them.
Quick and efficient service from the engineer
Nick made an appointment, was here 5 min early, quoted us, we accepted the quote. Got his tools from the van, fitted new dish, connected it to the tv, showed us how to work it and left 45min later. Top rated service in every way. Thank you.
We had canceled Sky so needed our TV aerial fixing. The engineer turned up and checked out the system, he advised us that our aerial was poor but he could use the existing satellite dish and existing TV so we could have perfect reception with Freesat, we agreed and the work was carried out and the TV set up, we now have perfect TV. Very happy with the service and costs.
We had a problem with my mothers TV aerial so I contacted the company to arrange an appointment to call and repair it, my mother is elderly so I wanted to be there when the engineer came, the person that I spoke to gave me a morning appointment and said the engineer would call me an hour before he would arrive. I received a call from the engineer as advised, and he turned up on time, he then diagnosed the fault in quick time and carried out the repair at the price he quoted. really happy with the service and the reliability.
Really quick service from the engineer, he turned up on time and had diagnosed the fault straight away, a price was agreed for the job and it was completed within an hour. Very happy with the job and costs.
Excellent service, competitively priced. Very polite lady answered the phone, and a friendly experienced engineer sorted new cabling and route to TV.
Needed my aerial fitted as an emergency, arrived on day and fitted it Great service
Really quick and efficient service from the engineer who came to repair our TV system, he turned up as planned and diagnosed the fault quickly and offered us a few options and costs for the work. Very happy with the service.
Appointment made for only a day after contact. Representative arrived on time, quickly assessed the job and gave a quote. He then carried out the work quickly and very well. An excellent service by a friendly rep. Full marks!
Cannot rate these highly enough. After other companys had failed to turn up or even return a message I contacted Wefitariels and a very nice lady on the phone booked us in for a visit 2 days later. A young lad promptly turned up fully COVID compliant and in less than an hour had refitted a new Ariel in the loft and retuned the TVs. Work carried out was excellent and tidy and a massive improvement on what we had before. Use these, you will not be disappointed.
Wefitaerials.com is rated 4.94 based on 441 reviews