Tenura Reviews

Based on 73 reviews
Read Tenura Reviews

sales@tenura.co.uk

Unit 4 Churchill Road Industrial Estate

Tell us how Tenura made you happy
Excellent product, perfect for a worktop manual coffee grinder and really good quality.
Excellent non strip strips and circles much better than any bath mat. Would use again
Your product are great and I love them
Excellent hard-wearing product which is easy to work with.
Prompt service and received delivery of item sooner than expected.
Order arrived quickly and the anti slip bath stickers have been excellent so far. You get a fair amount too! So I would definitely buy again. For a bath that is a little tricky with a smaller surface area to stand in than I am used to. So thank you Tenura!
Still not received so review hardly relevant. star rating not appropriate.
Excellent product. The most essential thing is to fix them to a perfectly clean, dry, grease free, surface, I use isopropyl alcohol as a final cleaner, otherwise they will not stick in place for long. My shower had the surface of an ice rink until I discovered these stick on pads.
I have sore heels. I use a foot rest to raise my heels off the mattress when in bed but it moves easily and it’s not unusual for me to wake during the night because the foot rest has moved. Tenura has solved the problem by sticking the underside of the foot rest to my sheets.
Delivery was prompt and following the instructions, including cleaning of shower tray, the disks went down in a straightforward manner. Only hang-up was tendency for the backing paper to delaminate and adhere to the sticky surface. Once down, adhesion is good and the non-slip surface provides a secure, comfortable footing. Now in daily use for a week with no problems emerging. Surface tolerates daily wipe dry after use, disk edges remaining soundly attached.
Impressed with the speed of service. As for the product, easy to install and looks professional. Works really well! No more slip sliding around :-)
The non-slip circles are easy to fix and are effective.
A good product if used correctly. Grips very well,it is anti bacterial as advertised,can be wiped clean easily,best used on tables or serving trolleys/trays. I would recommend this if needed
A friend recommended your non slip strips for our new shower unit as he had fitted some several months ago and was very pleased with them. Easy to fit mine, a good grip on the tray floor. They stay in position and work really well. My wife feels confident when standing in the shower. Excellent product.
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT
Useful product
This "grippy stuff" as I call it is amazing. I was originally given a piece by my occupational therapist and so many people have commented on how useful it is and " any chance I can have a piece ". Needless to say I ended up with one little 6" square left. It is now very worn and starting to split so I am looking forward to using this new piece. Whoever invented this deserves a medal. I have rheumatoid arthritis and my fingers are swollen and disfigured but my grippy stuff enables me to be independent. Only problem of course is that as soon as my friends know I have a roll of it they will all want some, but now I know where I can buy it I will direct them to Tenura and say " get your own "
Received my cup holder today. Very disappointed with it. Most of my cup don’t fit. If o could send it back I would Not worth the money paid Nigel Sharp
Both my wife and I have recently half-slipped in the shower so we decided it was time to take steps to stay safe in the shower. We saw the Tenura strips on the website and I ordered a pack of non-slip strips for the shower cubicle. So far so good, I stuck them down yesterday and this morning whilst taking a shower my wife mentioned how safe she felt as opposed to moving warily in case of slipping. When I took my shower I was surprised that the strips are quite smooth - I thought there would have been more 'feel' to the strips but my feet felt secure and safe. Granted, I put all 30 odd strips on the base but rather than overkill I wanted it to be ultra safe for both of us. I would say this is a great product and would recommend it.
Concerned about the Walk in shower floor being slippery but shower mats discolouring quickly. Came across this idea and thought what a good idea. Bought the circles and after a good clean of the floor as instructed I put the circles down in a pattern and continued with a pathway to the entrance. Really pleased with the product. The adhesive really is sticky made a mistake and will have to stay there. Will have to see how long before they discolour or affected by any mould. So far would definitely recommend.
Tenura is rated 4.30 based on 73 reviews