Tenura Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Tenura

sales@tenura.co.uk

Unit 4 Churchill Road Industrial Estate

How would you rate Tenura ?

"Really great products, My father in law now feels safe and able to shower independantley with out risk of falling over. The anti slip strips work really well as you can place them where there needed and unlike a bath mat once you have put them down they stay there and you dont need to worry about pulling them up to clean underneath as you do with the suction mats. The dispatch and delivery was excellnt as well, the strips arrived well packaged and with in a couple of days of ordering, so all in all very happy."
"Very good product, delivered promptly"
"Quick. Easy to use. Works well without being too obtrusive"
"Having just installed a new walk in shower we were concerned about slipping on the smooth shower tray. To purchase a non slip tray the extra cost was out of the question. having researched on line for a solution by far the best option was Tenura non slip strips. they were easy to fit, look good and provide a brilliant non slip surface. Thank you Tenura I most certainly endorse your product."
Thank you so much for your shining review of our anti-slip bath stickers Edgar. We hope to hear from you again soon.

Tenura
"Had problems with a new shower unit with a VERY shiny base. Fitted the strips as instructed and now there is no slipping and sliding about, plus there are still plenty of spares left on the roll. A good product that does the job well."
"Excellent Product and do a good job."
"Speedy delivery of exactly what I ordered. Delighted with this product and the sales information which helped me decide which product was best value."
"they are pretty rubbish and no where as good as anti-slip i shall not use or recommend them"
"Very good product makes our bath safe for us grandparents And our toddler grandson easy ordering and fast delivery."
"Ordered some cupcaps, it was is to do & because i'm Disabled they did not add the vat which is a help to me, I would have hesitation in ordering from them again"
"The items were delivered very quickly and in good condition. Very pleased."
"Excellent bed linen at amazingly good prices"
"Package states 182cm long but actually average of 177cm supplied. Over half of rolls have defects."
"Good and accurate service. Fast delivery"
"Have used these discs before and have never had a problem. They don't lift even when cleaning the bath/shower, much more hygienic than bath mats and it's amazing the difference it makes to feeling secure while showering plus they're hardly noticeable when in place. Have recommended and are now used by family and friends with good results."
"My order arrived well packed and very quickly. I was kept up to date with delivery details and am very pleased with Tenura's service. I will definitely order from Tenura's again"
"Service very good. Product very good also."
"The cutlery holder was very useful for me as I get arthritic pains especially in my right hand and the jar holder will be very helpful when I come to use it as I don't have the grip in my hands like I used to"
"I am still waiting to receive the goods ! I am very disappointed and hope to receive the goods soon"
Hi,

I am very sorry to hear about this issue. Did our team get your order to you?

Best regards
"Delighted with the Tenure anti slip stick on strips. The best thing was that once on our black marble (very slippy) shower bases they looked so good. Almost as if the marble had been ground out. Exceeded our expectations."
Tenura is rated 4.42 based on 24 reviews