Tenura Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Tenura

sales@tenura.co.uk

Unit 4 Churchill Road Industrial Estate

How would you rate Tenura?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Speedy delivery of exactly what I ordered. Delighted with this product and the sales information which helped me decide which product was best value."
"they are pretty rubbish and no where as good as anti-slip i shall not use or recommend them"
"Very good product makes our bath safe for us grandparents And our toddler grandson easy ordering and fast delivery."
"Ordered some cupcaps, it was is to do & because i'm Disabled they did not add the vat which is a help to me, I would have hesitation in ordering from them again"
"The items were delivered very quickly and in good condition. Very pleased."
"Excellent bed linen at amazingly good prices"
"Package states 182cm long but actually average of 177cm supplied. Over half of rolls have defects."
"Good and accurate service. Fast delivery"
"Have used these discs before and have never had a problem. They don't lift even when cleaning the bath/shower, much more hygienic than bath mats and it's amazing the difference it makes to feeling secure while showering plus they're hardly noticeable when in place. Have recommended and are now used by family and friends with good results."
"My order arrived well packed and very quickly. I was kept up to date with delivery details and am very pleased with Tenura's service. I will definitely order from Tenura's again"
"Service very good. Product very good also."
"The cutlery holder was very useful for me as I get arthritic pains especially in my right hand and the jar holder will be very helpful when I come to use it as I don't have the grip in my hands like I used to"
"I am still waiting to receive the goods ! I am very disappointed and hope to receive the goods soon"
Hi,

I am very sorry to hear about this issue. Did our team get your order to you?

Best regards
"Delighted with the Tenure anti slip stick on strips. The best thing was that once on our black marble (very slippy) shower bases they looked so good. Almost as if the marble had been ground out. Exceeded our expectations."
"Needed something to stop my microwave slipping on my shiny work tops. This does the job perfectly."
Michael Gibbons
Verified Buyer
"Purchase was very easy and simple and hassle-free, the items arrived on time and in good condition, and are of an excellent quality."
Philip Jones
Verified Buyer
"Great product as described on the website. Very quick delivery. Excellent Company to deal with. Phil J Harvington"
Anthony Littler
Verified Buyer
"We purchased these as we were fed up with unhygenic plastic /rubber mats. The stickers proved to be a fantastic purchase, we have quite a large shower, but found two placks to be plenty. They were easy to apply, look great and are totally non slip. I would and have recommend these to all and will be purchasing some to put in the bath for my grandchildren."
Tenura is rated 4.28 based on 18 reviews