Temple Knight Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Temple Knight

About Temple Knight: Temple Knight are a bespoke agency for managed print solutions. We specialise in servicing and repairs of printers, photocopiers, plotters and scanners.

We offer ad-hoc repairs as required, or fully inclusive service and maintenance contracts for multiple brands including: Brother, Canon, Dell, Develop, Epson, Fujitsu, HP, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Oki, Ricoh, Utax, Xerox, Zebra and many more.

Our head office is based in Edenbridge on the Kent / Surrey border, and our engineers are based across the South East including London. Our engineers are never too far away guaranteeing you a fast onsite response.

Our service team are manufacturer trained and experienced in all the equipment we service and repair. In addition to manufacturer training, we also operate an in-house training program, which we believe is second to none. To back up our engineers, we have a highly qualified service team and parts department with links to manufactures and suppliers across the globe.

Temple Knight offer a highly professional, yet personal one stop service for all your printing and photocopying requirements, whatever the size of your organisation.

For more information on any of the services we offer, please just give us a call on 01732 860 900 or 0800 142 2737.

How would you rate Temple Knight?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Anthony got straight on with fixing my printer and sorted out the problem so well happy with his work"
"Michael was super, he fixed our printers even when lights were off"
Jeremy From Aj225.net
Verified Reviewer
"Anthony wowed me today, I was so impressed!! At first, I was worried about calling someone out in case the costs mounted up. so I put off fixing the office printer until it really had become a major issue. I cane across Temple Knight and asked a few questions via the live chat on their website. I just wanted a price and, before I knew it, an engineer was booked for the following day - and for a VERY reasonable price too! Anthony turned up when he said he would, checked the printer and cleaned it too - at this point he discovered another fault that I hadn't even noticed and he would not leave until he fixed that too (insisting on a little extra cleaning after he has sorted it!). He was kind, friendly and very generous with his time - and it cost me next to nothing (and he got on well with my dog too!). I will DEFINITELY be using Temple Knight again and certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a company to fix or service their printers and copiers!! GOLD STAR!!"
"Novac was very polite and friendly and the machine was working again very quickly. Once he had checked everything was ok he also cleaned the printer as it was covered in toner. I would certainly recommend Temple Knight."
"Michael was very courteous and introduced himself on arrival. He understood the problems we were having with our printer and explained what was wrong. He remedied the fault with no need for additional parts or call backs. I would definitely use Temple Knight again and recommend them to other companies."
"The engineer, Luke, attended within the time window given (although we did not receive the promised phone call to let us know he was en route). Luke was knowledgeable, efficient and friendly and explained the issue to us clearly, answering our questions. We would certainly use Temple Knight again for our printer repairs/cleaning."
"Service booked as this is the only way of getting engineer out and was advised engineer would call half an hour prior to arriving, only call we got was call for directions from 1 minute away (engineer trying to locate building) no other calls were made to us and we did not miss a call. Engineer confirmed which part needed to be replaced and advised he would place order for part at this point no price for part had been provided and I had to advise we needed this, he also said that he would be packing up and doing paperwork as he hadn't been here long I asked him to confirm he had carried the service out and his comment was "oh I had better clean it and carry the service out" then he provided me with a bill that he said needed to be paid before leaving, I was not advised that payment would be needed to be made at this visit he then he had a moan that he would need to contact his office to find out what to do as I had no way of paying. When he left he advised I would receive a quote by email, we agreed to having part replaced and again was advised by email" Once in stock we will arrange an engineer to fit" again no call and the engineer just turned up On both visits had we had any clients or visitors the engineer would of had a wasted journey as where the printer is situated we could not have had the work carried out. All sounded very good and professional when service was booked but went downhill from there on."
Mike Allistone ( Devonshire Nursing Home )
Verified Reviewer
"The visit we required was organised very quickly for the next day following my call to the office. The Engineer Luke was very efficient and sorted the fault quickly. I would have no hesitation on recommending them to other business's."
"Our engineer David serviced, cleaned our printer and replaced a part very efficiently and kept me well informed about what he was doing. I am happy with the service provided and the value for money."
"Luke our engineer was great, fixed the printer in no time at all and was very knowledgeable about all things printer related. Very helpful, glad that we found temple knight."
Thanks for the review, we are pleased the machine is all fixed and working. From the TK marketing team.
"Luke was efficient and solved our printer problem quickly."
Thanks for the great review - we always appreciate the comments. From the TK marketing team.
"Very efficient call and booking process. The engineer, Luke, arrived on time as promised. He was friendly and helpful. He sorted the issue out promptly. I can't ask for anything more really. An excellent service."
Thanks for the feedback - Luke always appreciates positive comments. We are pleased the machine is all up and working. Thanks from the TK marketing team.
"Novac arrived on time and was polite and efficient. He carried out the service and advised on parts that needed replacing with no force or oversell. The entire process of booking through to service was efficient, friendly and spoke volumes of the company Temple Knight."
Thanks Shehnaz. We don't believe in forced sales. We have a great service ans sales team on hand when you want us. From the TK marketing team.
"The process of booking an engineer is very efficient. Luke was professional and very helpful during his visit. Very reassuring to have the support from Temple Knight if we have a problem with our printer."
Thank for for the kind words - we are always here when you need us. From the TK marketing team.
"Polite, professional and extremely helpful. Thank you."
Thanks for the feedback. Its always appreciated. From the TK marketing team.
"Luke came in this morning to fix our printer. He was very professional and nice and solved the problem very quickly. He even cleaned the printer for us. Very much recommended."
Thanks Anna, If you do need anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. From the TK marketing team.
"Amazing. Very polite and curtious. Fixed our printer in lightening speed. Made 3 ladies very happy on a friday afternoon .thanks so much!!!"
Thank you Leanne, We have passed the feedback on to the team who were grateful as always. Thanks from the TK marketing team.
"Your engineer Novak Silvil was totally excellent."
We appreciate the great feedback. Novak will be pleased to hear that. Thanks from the TK Marking team.
"Luke arrived, identified & fixed the problems, advised of the issues, resolved the IP conflict and ordered parts which the machine needed. Achieved everything in a courteous and timely manner!"
Hi Iain, Glad its all working ok now. We have passed your comments on to Luke and his manager. Thanks from the TK marketing team.
Elaine O'Brien
Verified Reviewer
"Always polite and courteous. Their engineer is a little too chatty and interrupts people to tell them what he's doing, step-by-step. We are a small but busy company and we only need for the machine to be repaired and working again but the engineer tells us the internal workings of the machine, which we really do not need to know, hence only 4 stars awarded."
Hi Elaine, Thank you for your feedback. We do always take feedback seriously and pass the comments back to the engineers and their managers. This particular engineer has been spoken to by his line manager to ensure this dose not happen again. Thanks from the TK marketing team.
Temple Knight is rated 4.78 based on 168 reviews