TCK Construction Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TCK Construction Limited

How would you rate TCK Construction Limited ?

"I highly recommend TCK. Mr Thomas Keaney provided an exceptionally helpful and professional service and helped me resolve terrible problems left by cowboy roofers. I would always use TCK in future and have already recommended them to various neighbours. Simply the best roofing/construction company around."
"Incredibly helpful company, offered lots of advice on how to help sort our issue with inaccessible downpipes and weren't trying to sell expensive solutions for the problem - instead were really focused on what needed to be done and reassured us that some of the things we thought might need attention were not urgent. Based on our experience, when we need more doing in the future, I wouldn't consider asking anyone else."
Marcus Giaquinto
Verified Buyer
"I had extensive work done to my roof, chimney stacks and roof-level party walls by TCK Roofing and I am overall very happy with the result. This was not a low cost project. I wanted and got a thorough repair, backed up by a full statement of what had been done with a signed, dated and stamped 20 year guarantee certificate. I saw the work both in progress and at the end by going up onto the roof (supervised!).On the first occasion I went up, I was shown that more needed to be done than was originally quoted for. Worried by the extra cost I initially declined to have the extra work done, but TCK proved flexible and I changed my mind. At the end I saw that the work as a whole was careful, thorough and neat. Not cheap, but value for money in my judgement. On the personal side, Thomas Keaney was very courteous, helpful and informative, taking time to explain to me some relevant facts about roofing which a layman would not know. Apart from the scaffolders, there was no contracting out and no disappearing to work on another job. I was very happy with the considerate and respectful interactions I had with the TCK roofers Peter and Mario and their manager Eugene. Though working at home, I was not troubled at all. They sometimes had the radio on but kept it very quiet. They asked to plug in a power cable (passed through my letter box) and they asked to use my hose — that was all. I was impressed by how hard they worked even during the searing heat, starting promptly at 8am and ending at 5pm. At the end of each day they tidied up and lifted the lower ladders away from the ground; after the work was done, they not only cleared up but cleaned my back yard, leaving it in a far better state than they had found it. The scaffolders could have removed the scaffolding a couple of days earlier — a very minor complaint and not the note I want to end on. Overall I feel I can strongly recommend TCK roofing: 5 stars."
Gareth Jones
Verified Buyer
"April 2017 Velux sun tunnel fitted and repairs to roof parapet wall. Introduction: I got a visit from Thomas who assessed what was involved. He is clearly professional and experienced yet has a gentle polite manner which instils confidence. He set the tone and high standards which I found in the team who did the work. Documentation: I received a written three page quotation which was meticulous, clear and comprehensive. It itemised exactly how and what TCK would do even to the laying down of dust sheets and the removal of rubbish. I mention here that, at the end, I received a written certificate guaranteeing the work for 20 years. The workers: My team was lead by the experienced Christopher who was always on site ably assisted by Chris and George. They were always punctual, hardworking and polite To work inside they always sought permission, removed their work shoes and lay dust sheets down. They worked in a measured, skilful way and performed well as a team. In the inside of their van there was a "place for everything" and "everything in its place". The care of their own tools and equipment translated into their approach to working for me. I can't praise their efforts highly enough. I was also invited, periodically, to inspect progress and they were willing to answer any questions. I was impressed the team never shouted to each other and that they never had a radio on during their time with me. Work: The team performed to the highest standards and all work undertaken had the most excellent outcome. When I commended them for their good work, the reply was "that is the minimum standard I should expect". For me, that is what TCK is all about. Price: The quotation was neither the highest or the lowest but I got quality work, great value for money, great service and a peace of mind in a company I could trust. Overall view: Five star work, five star workers and a five star family company. Thomas was always available for help assisted by Tara in the office who has the same calm, polite professional manner as her father. The whole experience was so good I unreservedly recommend TCK to you."
Natasha Sh
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and really professional people.. from start to finish, Thomas came to survey promptly and gave a full explanation of the works required and then gave me a report & quotation. Thomas actually helped us by recommending that we use a less expensive option- so they do have the customer at heart. The men came on time, smartly dressed and very tidy- they completed the work on time, and even had the courtesy of helping my neighbor with a loose tile with our charge - which is lovely in this day & age. TCK are a credit to the roofing industry and proof that great service and good honest values are still available to the British public."
Nick Brenwald
Verified Reviewer
"TCK did a fantastic job rectifying several issues on our home including repairing a leaking skylight, repointing and repairing a chimney stack that was in poor condition, re-rendering a parapet wall where the existing render had started to crack and fall away, rectifying several issues with our gutters (which had been installed poorly by a different company). When I first called up, Thomas Keaney promptly came round to look at the areas that concerned me. He did a fantastic job identifying the various problems and explaining to me the best course of action. Thomas was able to propose long lasting, yet cost effective repairs. It's really refreshing to work with a firm that isn't trying to over sell works, or make jobs bigger than they need to be and I fully trusted the advice he gave me. The works were carried out to a very high standard by Stephen and Tom. They took an incredible amount of care with our property ensuring that nothing inside was dirtied, or damaged whilst carrying through equipment (we live in a mid terrace, access to the rear is only via the house). They kept me well informed of the progress of the works and took me up on the roof to show me the various repairs as they were completed. We have a small baby at home and they were very considerate, avoiding doing the really loud work whilst he was napping. At the end of each day they left the house spotless and the garden neat and tidy. After service is fantastic too. Once the works were completed, there was one small area where a downpipe joined into a drain gully that I wasn't 100% comfortable with. It probably would have been more than fine (and was me being slightly paranoid), but Thomas was happy to ask Stephen and Tom to come back round to change it to ensure that I was completely happy. When doing works on structural aspects of the house and ensuring it's water tight, you have to use a reputable firm that you trust. I think its definitely worth paying extra for a firm such as TCK, the piece of mind knowing that your works are being handled by experts who really know what they are doing and care about quality workmanship is priceless. I'd happily recommend TCK to my friends, family and neighbours and they will be the firm i'll turn to in the future for any roofing or building works."
Edith Mathur
Verified Reviewer
"We were very pleased with our extensive roof repairs that were completed by your company from 19 November to mid December 2016. Your three workmen, Eugene, Peter and Mario, were very polite and efficient, and careful of my treasured plants. They worked punctually and carefully even in frosty weather."
Peter Gatehouse
Verified Reviewer
"I strongly recommend this firm and would call them again, though in all politeness I hope not for at least 20 years (they do send the guarantee). I had the classic 'nightmare' situation of more work than initially apparent, which I've had before, but with this firm I felt no doubts, and trust remained strong. They (usually Thomas Keaney) explained everything with written detailed quotes and photographs. Perhaps not the cheapest, this was no small job, but no snags afterwards, and complete confidence in their roofers and scaffolders. Thank you."
"TCK came round to view my property quickly and, knowing that I was keen to move into my new house as soon as possible, arranged for the work to be started within a few days. Everyone was polite, friendly and more than ready to explain things. Telephone communication was especially good. When additional issues were spotted, TCK were very helpful in working with me to decide what was and wasn't essential, taking into account the various costs and my budget constraints. All in all, an excellent and hassle-free experience. Thanks Thomas and TCK!"
David Crampin David
Verified Buyer
"In July 2010 TCK repaired a badly installed and leaking valley in the roof of my house. The work was performed professionally and to my complete satisfaction and I promised Thomas I would have no hesitation in using TCK again. I have now had such a need when a second valley failed in exceptionally heavy weather. Once again TCK responded with a speedy, thorough and first class job. I am very happy to recommend TCK to anybody with a roofing problem"
Ros Forbes
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with TCK. They did an excellent job and I am thankful for their efforts. I would highly recommend them to anyone with roofing problems."
Mr & Mrs Evans
Verified Buyer
"Tck have proved to be most professional and have a positive polite highly skilled work force who I trust implicitly. The quality of finish and there attention to detail is outstanding and we are so happy to recommend this reliable genuine firm, thank you once again TCK…for a stress free service, definitely one the best!"
Elizabeth Gordon-Pugh
Verified Reviewer
"My recent experience of this firm has been outstanding. Their knowledge and practical experience of historic building techniques and materials, and how to use modern techniques and materials to preserve and enhance, is a blessing to anyone looking to maintain or improve an older property. They know more than some chartered surveyors I have used in the past. The on site team was punctual, tidy and considerate, and every stage of the work was clearly defined, explained and demonstrated. Everyone with whom I had contact was courteous and professional throughout. Top marks, 10 out of 10 for the excellent works"
"From the moment Thomas came round to inspect my derelict chimney - it had been causing so many problems for years - I had a good feeling about him; he appeared to be genuine and proficient. I wasn't disappointed! The work was carried out with the utmost care and professionalism; Stephen and Tom did such a great job! As it happens, more problems were discovered whilst they were up on my roof, which they discussed with me every step of the way and made appropriate recommendations. Throughout the whole experience they could not have been more helpful, friendly and supportive, not to mention clean and tidy. I honestly felt like I was being looked after by an extended family. Thank you so much for everything you did, I no longer have to dread the sound of rain for fear of the roof leaking! I thoroughly and whole heartedly recommend TCK Roofing!"
"I cannot recommend TCK roofing highly enough. Their standard of workmanship and the materials they use is first class as is their attention to deal and keeping the customer informed. They replaced our entire roof in natural slate and we are absolutely delighted with the result. They are also the most courteous and considerate builders/roofing contractors I have ever come across. If you want quality and reassurance that the job has been well done this is the company to use. D Smith Kentish Town 26.4.2016"
"I had occasion to use this wonderful firm, when I had trouble with my roof a few years back. I found them both extremely professional and honest. Their management and staff were courteous, which is not always the case. The workmen carrying out the work, were very prompt in attending and cleared up after themselves. They always supplied me with photos of the work needed and guarantees when it was completed, you knew they were honest. Recently, after high winds a slate had slipped, not on a part of the roof they had worked on, and worried about leaks I called the firm for help and they were at my home the next morning and it was fixed straight away. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. Mrs M Hogg"
"I had the misfortune to be burdened with an emergency roofing and guttering problem just before Christmas. I contacted 4 companies who either didn't respond or turn up for appointments. I finally came across TCK Roofing. From the first point of contact to completion of work and payment, all went efficiently and promptly. Stephen the foreman and his team was highly competent and most professional in approaching work and most courteous in customer relations. I would definitely recommend TCK Roofing to be the first port of call in all roofing and related work. Jenny L"
Mrs S Morley
Verified Reviewer
"I found TCK a very professional and sympathetic company when dealing with my roof repair. The work had been carried out previously by another company and left me with more problems than I started with and of course they were not interested in putting it right! Thomas Keaney from TCK came and did a survey and fully explained what needed doing, following up with everything in writing. Whilst doing the repair it was noted further problems on the roof that would need attention in addition to that quoted, these were fully explained, shown and followed up in writing. All of this comes with excellent guarantees and I was pleased to receive photographs of the work before, during and after which to me shows that TCK are completely transparent, hiding nothing. S Morley"
Majorie Rennie
Verified Reviewer
"Thank you for the excellent and rather prompt work done by your company on repairing my roof. You and your workmen were most professional and efficient in approach to the work. Once on the roof your workmen Eugene, Peter & Mario carried out other necessary work in addition to that which was requested and for which you send me photos and a detailed report. I was most comforted by your consideration to me. Rest assured that in the future I will not hesitate to recommend your firm to anyone needing work in all areas of work that TCK covers."
Lola Weisbaum
Verified Reviewer
"Thomas Keaney of TCK gave us a most Detailed and Thorough Survey. His empathy and ongoing concern is gratefully appreciated. Will have no hesitation to use TCK for any work that might need to be done in the future. Lola and Norman Weisbaum"
TCK Construction Limited is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews