TCK Construction Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TCK Construction Limited
Read TCK Construction Limited Reviews

020 312 41983

Tell us how TCK Construction Limited made you happy
Flat top roof job. The worst management. Did not care about further leaks after the job was done. Does not know the meaning of a warranty. Very bad job and the finishing was awful when we asked them to come back. Honestly the worst service and response.
Repairs to our roof were found to be far more extensive than originally expected. We were given full details with photographs of work required. Work was carried out with competence and courtesy and all rubbish was cleared away each day, leaving barely a trace of scaffolding etc being in place. We are extremely satisfied with all dealings with TCK Roofing.
We are very pleased with our new roof. TCK guys were always on time, very hard working, COVID safe and very honest and friendly. They kept us informed of the progress and problems encountered to check with us before carrying out each step of their work. They even cleaned our windows and patios afterwards to ensure they left no trace behind. Very thorough! Can’t recommend highly enough!
We were very pleased with the standard of work from TCK Roofing. They were hardworking, polite and professional throughout and kept us informed of the work at every step of the way. We would highly recommend them.
I highly recommend TCK. Mr Thomas Keaney provided an exceptionally helpful and professional service and helped me resolve terrible problems left by cowboy roofers. I would always use TCK in future and have already recommended them to various neighbours. Simply the best roofing/construction company around.
Incredibly helpful company, offered lots of advice on how to help sort our issue with inaccessible downpipes and weren't trying to sell expensive solutions for the problem - instead were really focused on what needed to be done and reassured us that some of the things we thought might need attention were not urgent. Based on our experience, when we need more doing in the future, I wouldn't consider asking anyone else.
I had occasion to use this wonderful firm, when I had trouble with my roof a few years back. I found them both extremely professional and honest. Their management and staff were courteous, which is not always the case. The workmen carrying out the work, were very prompt in attending and cleared up after themselves. They always supplied me with photos of the work needed and guarantees when it was completed, you knew they were honest. Recently, after high winds a slate had slipped, not on a part of the roof they had worked on, and worried about leaks I called the firm for help and they were at my home the next morning and it was fixed straight away. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. Mrs M Hogg
TCK Construction Limited is rated 4.89 based on 61 reviews