TC Branding Group Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TC Branding Group

Saxon Court, Grymsdyke Farm, Main Road, Buckinghamshire

Tell us how TC Branding Group made you happy

"It is always a pleasure to deal with TC Branding Group. They are polite, professional and always go that extra mile to help you. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Lucy was great at taking our requirements, providing suggestions and making adjustments as we needed along the way. She responded really quickly to all requests and emails and was extremely professional an helpful. The products have arrived and they are great quality, just what we need to support our company brand at a Pride event! Thank you"
"I've been using TC branding group for the last few months, their response time and quality of product is first class. Their staff always helpful and flexible with requests. Thank you. Max Halliwell"
"quick response, great products"
"I found that TC Branding have a huge array of products to suit any need, the prices are nearly always the lowest when compared to other quotes and the communication is always brilliant. I deal with Sam, and she is fantastic at tailoring a quote to exactly what I need and meeting short deadlines. Both products that I have produced with her have been spot on and the quality is really good."
"We were looking for some branded items to be delivered within a tight timeline and within budget. Great company to deal with and always quick to communicate and follow up queries or requests."
"Excellent Service every time. Our Account Manager is always on hand to address any queries and quotes are given within a quick timeframe."
"CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH WAS FAULTLESS. DELIVERY EXPECTATION WAS GOOD AND ARRIVED BEFORE THE DATE STATED."
"I have used TC Branding for the last 3 years (and also a couple of years before that whilst with another company). They have always offered a fast, efficient and friendly service - nothing seems too much trouble."
"Good communication when ordering, very helpful to make sure that they could complete my order in a timely manner"
"I am very impressed with TC Branding, their service is faultless."
"TC Group came in to see us having investigated our business, and showed us relevant and innovative items. They jumped through all the necessary hoops to get them set up as a supplier. They arranged an open-day at our premises to demonstrate their wide ranging options to all our internal customers. Since this they have won work (being suitably competitive, flexble and adding value) and have some very happy customers."
"I ordered some lanyards and they turned out to be really cool and exactly what I wanted. Thanks so much :)"
"They are always ready with a fix to any problems. Fast service, good turnaround. Friendly staff. We can be very demanding but have never had any issues. Always the first choice!"
"Paige Cadet is my liaison lady for my account and I have found her to be an excellent representative for your company with her being really helpful, pleasant and informative. Delivery service is excellent with receipt of goods within a day or two of Purchase Order being sent."
"We have used TC for a number of years, they are always quick to respond and understand our requirements. I They are my 'go to' company and would recommend them. Great team."
"Amazing customer service - always super fast to respond to any queries, and extremely helpful. A brilliant choice of products of excellent quality."
"We have been a customer for many years , always very helpful with an excellent service, wide range of products."
"Fantastic service from Lucy. Nothing is ever a problem for her. Would highly recommend TC Branding"
"Exceptional service, polite friendly staff who will go above and beyond."
TC Branding Group is rated 4.79 based on 112 reviews