TC Branding Group Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend TC Branding Group

Saxon Court, Grymsdyke Farm, Main Road, Buckinghamshire

Tell us how TC Branding Group made you happy

"TC Group have a great range of products and I have always found them to be extremely helpful in trying to fulfill our requirements."
"Ryan and Paige have been great with their customer service, product offering, knowledge and timekeeping throughout any and all orders NCL have made with TC branding group. The items we have so far been supplied with are of a very high quality. A very happy customer! I am particularly grateful for both of them arranging 50 of each merchandising items ordered out of 1000 to be be hand delivered by Ryan to our Office in Southampton in order for us to meet a deadline. Really demonstrated how above and beyond they went with their customer service. Keep up the great work!"
"Excellent service from initial enquiry and helping me decide which branded products to go for through to delivery and quality of products provided."
"I use this Company for basically everything we need for recruitment, they filled an order for the company I work for at short notice, the turnaround was excellent, the team that work for TC Branding are also excellent, always on hand to help with queries and very patient. The products are well made and good value. Would recommend."
"Quick turnaround when asking for quotes and product delivered very fast and good quality."
"I have worked with TC Branding Group for a number of years and would recommend them to anyone. Always full of ideas for new things and getting me out of a tight spot when needing something in a hurry! Claire our account manager is fantastic and always ready with a solution."
"Items good. But having to pay set up charges on every order for items that are on the list and so in the case of pens etc doubling the costs is ridiculous. You have all the products and all the logos so don't understand this cost everytime, all other branding companies only charge this for the very first order and once they have all the details its never paid again unless logos change. If you are going to put this on every order every time, just put it in the price of the item so I don't think I am getting a pen order for 7.50 but really paying 15 due to set up costs!"
Thank-you Annette for posting your review. We've taken your comments on board and have now amended the website to include such charges in the prices you see.
"Fantastic Bespoke service, listened to client requirements and delivered to the letter."
"Really quick responses to emails and always able to deliver no matter how tight the deadline!!"
"Good service"
"Fantastic service. The team were very responsive and helpful and the materials we received looked fantastic - we got lots of positive comments about the t-shirts and caps at conference. Thank you. Alison Kane, UNISONProtect"
"Great thanks to the team"
"Great service and on-time delivery!"
"Good product Branding with Excellent Customer service ."
"Good personalised service. Kept me informed."
"All of the guys at TC Branding are so helpful, nothing is too much trouble and the product is great too. we have the cardboard desks on site and they are brilliant."
"I had major issues with the delivery of my goods, however I sent an email of complaint and received a speedy and satisfactory email with resolution"
"Katie Molloy is extremely helpful."
"Great service"
"Excellent customer service, very good communication and TC are aware of our product needs and can adjust to suit Amdocs."
TC Branding Group is rated 4.73 based on 74 reviews