Take My Calls Reviews

of reviewers recommend Take My Calls
Read Take My Calls Reviews

About Take My Calls:

We offer simple and straightforward telephone answering services for individuals, sole traders and small/micro businesses across the whole of the UK. We work 24 x 7 x 365 and never close and we never sub-contract your service to anyone else.

You can buy a package of included calls per month on a rolling month-to-month contract or just Pay As You Go.

Call us now on 0800 138-8550 or visit our website www.takemycalls.co.uk

Take My Calls: always a voice - never a voicemail

0800 138-8550

sales@takemycalls.co.uk

Unit B1E,
The Business Park,
Pleasley Vale,

We were looking for a straightforward call answering service and Take My Calls fitted the brief. We are only a small company sometimes with only one person in the office, didn't have the volume of calls to warrant a fixed contract so have found the Pay As You Go option brilliant. Anyone who really needs to speak to us can be given a direct line or will email us so all the sales calls immediately are filtered out! We have been using the company for a couple of months now and have had no need to top yet, perfect for our low volume. Easy to set up too! Have no hesitation in recommending them.
Superb service. I have used other providers in the past who haven’t been as good. Answering calls 24/7 really makes a difference for us. Keep up the good work TMC ! Thanks
Its great, so handy and professional
Excellent service, always answer calls in a professional manner and excellent value for money.
The team at Take My Calls were extremely helpful and responsive. Update my message a bunch of times. Always polite. Thank you!
I'm so happy I found Take My Calls! After trying lots of other companies I can definitely say their service is the best. It was easy to set up, the staff are responsive and my calls are always answered professionally. I no longer have to worry about missed calls whilst out in the field and happily recommend their service to other business owners.
Easy and quick to set up. Message taking is thorough and immediately emailed over to us. Ideal pay as you go option.
We signed up with Take My Calls back in Aug '20, so far so good with clear messages being received promptly via email.
Great partner for my business! I can now just crack on and concentrate on the work in hand and then respond to my calls when i choose! Highly recommended for a telephone answering company. Cant fault them.
Very professional service.
We've been using TMC for a few months and the service has been excellent. They answer out of hours calls and calls when we're engaged. Compared to our previous supplier TMC are a breath of fresh air and our customers have noticed the difference too. Thanks
Excellent, thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to post a review. It is greatly appreciated. Kind Regards Kerry Customer Service Manager
I have used ‘Take my Calls’ for just over 12 months now and I simply would just not look anywhere else. They offer an amazing service, both to my customers who’s calls they answer for me and me personally. Just today I had a customer of mine comment on the telephone call she had with one of the operators: “Who ever you employ in your office, they are simply amazing! Very helpful and they do an amazing job” This speaks for its self. I know there are multiple companies offering this service, but these simply are the best, Highly recommend!
Great company, great service, great price. Very happy so far!
Hi Resh, Thanks for the review its very appreciated. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with everything. Kind Regards Kerry Customer Service Manager
We started using Take My Calls 12 months ago, the set up was really easy and the guys there are always on hand to help out. The flexibility of the service is great as you are not tied down, if your business is as dynamic as ours then this is the company for you. It's a massive weight off your shoulders knowing that all of your calls are being answered by professionals and you have more time to work on other things in the business. Great work guys! Thank you!
Hi Stacey, thank you for such a great review, its always a pleasure to do buisiness with yourselves. Kind Regards Kerry Customer Service Manager
We have found Take My Calls to be a great service. The staff are always on hand to assist with any queries or concerns and these are dealt with in an efficient and reassuring manner. A personal service but with the level of professionalism required for busy companies like ours!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our service. Kind Regards Kerry Customer Service Manager
Take My Calls provide an exceptional service! We are a therapy practice and so we were anxious about using a call answering service for what can be quite sensitive calls, but Take My Calls allayed all our fears by taking on board our quite particular requirements in order to fit in with how we work, it really has been a seamless integration. I cannot recommend them more highly!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review Lisa, it is lovely to be working with you. Kerry
From my initial engagement 'Take My Calls' were helpful, friendly, efficient, competitively priced and took care of everything. A year on... the service remains excellent and I am sure that will continue. The most impressive - part, when I have a question it is answered almost immediately by someone able to understand the problem and my concern about impact to my business. Well done Take My Calls. Highly Recommended!
Thank you very much for the review Alexandra, it is greatly appreciated. Regards Kerry
Easy to use service, worked well, inexpensive. Particularly liked the pay as you go option, ideal for small businesses who need a personalised call answering service.
I've been using TakeMyCalls for a while and found their service straight forward and reliable. Also when I query things the response has been very quick. I'm very happy with the service.
I run a small business by myself and being deaf, I needed a telephone service to take messages for the business main telephone number. I receive the message by email and I can find alternative ways of contacting them. This enables me to focus on the day to day running. The team at "Take my calls" was extremely helpful when I was looking into using them and they have continued to provide great support and a great service since then. Well done.
Take My Calls is rated 4.96 based on 57 reviews