Take My Calls Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Take My Calls

About Take My Calls: We offer simple and straightforward telephone answering services for individuals, sole traders and small/micro businesses across the whole of the UK. We work 24 x 7 x 365 and never close and we never sub-contract your service to anyone else.

You can buy a package of included calls per month on a rolling month-to-month contract or just Pay As You Go.

Call us now on 0800 138-8550 or visit our website www.takemycalls.co.uk

Take My Calls: always a voice - never a voicemail

0800 138-8550

sales@takemycalls.co.uk

Unit B1E,
The Business Park,
Pleasley Vale,

Telephone
"Take My Calls has been a lifesaver for our business! We hadn't realised just how many calls we were missing but now we have all our calls answered by Take My Calls we are not missing any! Our customers are much happier and we have had plenty of positive feedback about their professional approach and how much better it is to speak to a human rather than leaving a voicemail."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 1 day ago
Thank you so much for your kind words Sian. We delighted that our service is working well for you and that you and your clients are seeing the benefits.

Take My Calls
"I have used a couple of other telephone answering companies, Take My Calls are the best so far - they will do anything you ask in a professional way, Highly Recommended!"
(PAYG) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Jakob,

Thanks for the great review. We're delighted that our service is working for you!

Mike
"We have been using Take My Calls across our 5 sites for about a year now and we are very happy with how it's helped our business to grow. Fast emails and sms notifications allow us to get in contact with new enquiries as soon as we possibly can. I can recommend Mike and his team enough!"
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thanks Matt! It's great to know that we're helping you grow across the five sites.
"We tried two other companies before coming across Take My Calls. The service is excellent, they know how to control a call and the email notification format is fantastic. Highly recommended."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 4 weeks ago
I'm delighted we've been able to help you resolve your issues with your previous two companies. Thank you for your kind review.

Mike
"very prompt emails which really helps me when i am away from my desk."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 1 month ago
"Take My Calls are a friendly,helpful and supportive company. Their service and advice have been excellent. Highly recommend. I know my clients are safe in their hands -which is no small matter ! Sarah Graham"
(PAYG) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks Sally! It's great to be working with you!

Mike
"Very well priced for a good service, always on hand to speak to a customer 24/7."
Thanks Sean!

I'm delighted that we've been able to help you.
"Guys are professional & especially Mike Burkinshaw personally take care of the customer requirements. I will come back soon again with the Take My Calls."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for the review Kawsar. I’m delighted our service worked out for you.
"We have recently started using Take My Calls in the place of another provider. Compared with the previous company, Takemycalls is much faster in answering calls (so fewer lost leads) and also much better in accuracy of information- we will be keeping this situation under review and can report back later."
(PAYG) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for your review and I'm really glad our PAYG service is working for you!
"Take My Calls have greatly relieved the pressure on our team by acting as a valuable 'additional' team member for when our reception desk has had too many calls to handle at one time. They have been extremely professional and easy to deal with."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 2 months ago
"Fabulous service from my first enquiry to the present day. Mike, the MD, answered my many questions precisely and promptly. The answering service itself is efficient and the messages are comprehensive. I would definitely recommend Take My Calls."
(PAYG) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the review! I'm delighted that PAYG is working so well for you.

MD
Take My Calls
"From initial contact I found Take My Calls to be professional, polite and very helpful.I was moving from another company that unfortunately over promised and under delivered.I have been with these guys a few months now and am receiving many more messages than with my previous supplier and have every confidence that my customers are dealt with promptly and efficiently - I have no hesitation in recommending Take My Calls to any size business looking for a little extra support."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Emma,

Thank you for your great review!

I'm delighted that you're getting more messages than before and you're really pleased with the service we're delivering.

MD
"Take my Calls gives us every thing we asked for. We receive the messages instantly. I highly recommend their service."
(PAYG) - Posted 7 months ago
Thanks! We’re delighted that PAYG is working for you and we’ve passed your comments back to the team.

Managing Director
"We had the pleasure of working with Mike for the past few months. It is fair to say Take My Calls and Mike have been a great help and asset to our needs; going above and beyond in assisting in the transition and upgrade process. Mike has remained proactive in his preparation and provided us support whenever we needed him, always remaining one call away. We would happily recommend Mike and Take My calls to any employer looking for a professional and dedicated answering phone service and very happy with the support and service supplied. We very much look forward to continuing working with Take My Calls. Warmest regards, Alan."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 8 months ago
Hi Alan,

Thanks for the review! It was quite a challenge to sort your divert out and to manage the transition from your previous provider. I'm glad we managed to work it out with you.

Take My Calls
"Easy to deal with, with the option to have a call answering service that is specific to my business."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 9 months ago
"We have never had a problem with this service and has always ran smoothly and to plan. Very happy with the service provided."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 9 months ago
"Confidence in knowing my calls are answered 24/7 Quite refreshing and good to know I'll receive a notification everytime"
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 11 months ago
"The system seems to work, so a good start, still early days."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 1 year ago
"No fuss. Simple set up. Very professional set up by people who clearly care what they are doing. Very impressed."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 1 year ago
"Excellent! Mike was so helpful in advising me as to how to start up the new service, not only have they proved to be more efficient, I have also saved money too ! My only regret is that I wish I had used them sooner !"
Take My Calls is rated 4.91 based on 23 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!