Take My Calls Reviews

of reviewers recommend Take My Calls
Read Take My Calls Reviews

About Take My Calls:

We offer simple and straightforward telephone answering services for individuals, sole traders and small/micro businesses across the whole of the UK. We work 24 x 7 x 365 and never close and we never sub-contract your service to anyone else.

You can buy a package of included calls per month on a rolling month-to-month contract or just Pay As You Go.

Call us now on 0800 138-8550 or visit our website www.takemycalls.co.uk

More Photos & Videos
Take My Calls 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
Jonathan Mathews
More Photos & Videos
Easy to use service, worked well, inexpensive. Particularly liked the pay as you go option, ideal for small businesses who need a personalised call answering service.
I've been using TakeMyCalls for a while and found their service straight forward and reliable.
Also when I query things the response has been very quick.
I'm very happy with the service.
I run a small business by myself and being deaf, I needed a telephone service to take messages for the business main telephone number. I receive the message by email and I can find alternative ways of contacting them. This enables me to focus on the day to day running. The team at "Take my calls" was extremely helpful when I was looking into using them and they have continued to provide great support and a great service since then. Well done.
This is such a good service. I can guarantee that every call is handled and a message passed back to me as soon as the call is over. At Intrafocus, we are often out of the office with our clients. This is the perfect solution for our business.
Great service, always polite and professional when answering the phones.
Having used other call answering services with varying degrees of satisfaction other the years, I can genuinely say the service from Take My Calls has been excellent so far & also fairly priced. Keep up the great work.

Protheroe Property
So far so great!

I set this up just a few days ago and I have actually had a lot more jobs booked in than ever before as there were times when I had no signal on my mobile or I was on another call.

They have been a pleasure to deal with and the service has exceeded my expectations.

They are quite thorough with the information they collect and the message is passed on instantly.

Would highly recommend this company as a stress free hassle free cost effective way to manage your enquiries.

Thanks to Mike and his team I can run my business on autopilot:)
I could not be in my office all of the time to answers the phone, so this is the prefect solution. Really happy with the servicer. Highly recommend.
I have run my business without the need of a remote answer service for years as i always answered the calls when or if ever on holiday (much to my families annoyance) but a visit to mainland China to see my son meant i would be unable to do so. This required some careful though as i am very protective of my companies reputation, and it was with some trepidation i handed over my phone system to Take My Calls. I wish i had found them years ago. The calls were answered professionally at all hours and messages taken and emails sent. I have cross checked with my customers that they were all informed of my absence and they were made aware i was unavailable and every customer was so informed.
An excellent level of customer service.
The service offered by Take My Calls has been incredibly beneficial to our company. When we need them, we route our calls over and they take very good details (contact details and why the client is calling) and we get e-mailed an overview straight away. As a small business having someone to answer the calls when you cannot is crucial and I am very pleased with the service and cost. I would definitely recommend to any business owner needing UK call answering services.
Great service and fully flexible. From the first contact everything was made very easy and painless. I would defiantly recommend the services of Take My Calls.
Quick and easy to set up. Friendly staff, professional and affordable service. Happy to recommend.
Thanks! I'm delighted you're pleased with our service. Thank you for letting us work with you.

Mike Burkinshaw
Managing Director
I am very happy with the service, calls are answered promptly, emails sent out immediately and no longer do I have missed calls - my clients are receiving a much better service from me, thank you!
The Take My Calls team have exceeded all of my expectations, my calls are answered by friendly and professional staff 24 hours a day.

Mike was extremely helpful in choosing the right package for my business and have helped me to ensure important phone calls aren't missed, something which is vital to my business.
The team at Take My Calls helped us set up the virtual receptionist system for our office. Their system is very simple and has really helped us drive our business forwards.
Thanks Duncan!
Really useful service for small businesses. We use it as an overflow, when our staff are busy or on other calls. Very professional and helpful. We don't have the easiest business name, and they were careful to learn how to say it!
I have found Mike and his team to be very professional and helpful. They have catered for my business needs and requirements with a 24 hour service. I have no problem recommending them to anybody no matter what size your business is.
Take My Calls has been a lifesaver for our business! We hadn't realised just how many calls we were missing but now we have all our calls answered by Take My Calls we are not missing any! Our customers are much happier and we have had plenty of positive feedback about their professional approach and how much better it is to speak to a human rather than leaving a voicemail.
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you so much for your kind words Sian. We delighted that our service is working well for you and that you and your clients are seeing the benefits.

Mike
Managing Director
Take My Calls
I have used a couple of other telephone answering companies, Take My Calls are the best so far - they will do anything you ask in a professional way, Highly Recommended!
(PAYG) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Jakob,

Thanks for the great review. We're delighted that our service is working for you!

Mike
We have been using Take My Calls across our 5 sites for about a year now and we are very happy with how it's helped our business to grow. Fast emails and sms notifications allow us to get in contact with new enquiries as soon as we possibly can. I can recommend Mike and his team enough!
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Matt! It's great to know that we're helping you grow across the five sites.
Take My Calls is rated 4.95 based on 40 reviews