Take My Calls Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Take My Calls

About Take My Calls: We offer simple and straightforward telephone answering services for individuals, sole traders and small/micro businesses across the whole of the UK. We work 24 x 7 x 365 and never close and we never sub-contract your service to anyone else.

You can buy a package of included calls per month on a rolling month-to-month contract or just Pay As You Go.

Call us now on 0800 138-8550 or visit our website www.takemycalls.co.uk

The Business Park,
Pleasley Vale,

Samatar Dahir
Verified Buyer
"Take my Calls gives us every thing we asked for. We receive the messages instantly. I highly recommend their service."
(PAYG) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks! We’re delighted that PAYG is working for you and we’ve passed your comments back to the team.

Mike Burkinshaw
Managing Director
Alan Williams
Verified Buyer
"We had the pleasure of working with Mike for the past few months. It is fair to say Take My Calls and Mike have been a great help and asset to our needs; going above and beyond in assisting in the transition and upgrade process. Mike has remained proactive in his preparation and provided us support whenever we needed him, always remaining one call away. We would happily recommend Mike and Take My calls to any employer looking for a professional and dedicated answering phone service and very happy with the support and service supplied. We very much look forward to continuing working with Take My Calls. Warmest regards, Alan."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Alan,

Thanks for the review! It was quite a challenge to sort your divert out and to manage the transition from your previous provider. I'm glad we managed to work it out with you.

Mike Burkinshaw
Managing Director
Take My Calls
Phil Revill
Verified Buyer
"Easy to deal with, with the option to have a call answering service that is specific to my business."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 2 months ago
Emma Blair
Verified Buyer
"We have never had a problem with this service and has always ran smoothly and to plan. Very happy with the service provided."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 2 months ago
John Morley
Verified Buyer
"Confidence in knowing my calls are answered 24/7 Quite refreshing and good to know I'll receive a notification everytime"
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 4 months ago
Mandy Chippindale
Verified Buyer
"The system seems to work, so a good start, still early days."
"No fuss. Simple set up. Very professional set up by people who clearly care what they are doing. Very impressed."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 8 months ago
Lolita Lockwood
Verified Buyer
"Excellent! Mike was so helpful in advising me as to how to start up the new service, not only have they proved to be more efficient, I have also saved money too ! My only regret is that I wish I had used them sooner !"
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 10 months ago
Tony Burkinshaw
Verified Buyer
"Take My calls have become an important and integral part of my business. As a Harley Street therapist it is vital that clients feel supported throughout their journey and this is especially important at the point they first get in touch. Take My calls enable my clients to talk to a friendly and approachable voice which undoubtedly increases the professional profile of my business. My clients really appreciate being able to speak to a person rather than having to leave a voicemail. Take My Calls provide a professional, friendly and accessible service that has made a real difference to my clients and my business. I have no hesitation in highly recommending them."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 10 months ago
Caroline Linke
Verified Buyer
"In the past, I have used a couple of other telephone answering companies and that is just what they are - telephone answering companies. The team at Take My Calls are great - they are friendly, helpful and efficient and it certainly comes across that they enjoy their job and want to go that extra mile. Caroline L"
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 11 months ago
Jonathan Mathews
Verified Buyer
"As a small organisation, taking calls is not only time consuming but distracting for our staff, especially when most are one type of sales call or another. By using Take My Calls we have done away with all of that and now can get on without any distractions. The service is great and the company a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend them to anyone requiring a call answering service."
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 11 months ago