Take My Calls Reviews

of reviewers recommend Take My Calls
Read Take My Calls Reviews

About Take My Calls:

We offer simple and straightforward telephone answering services for individuals, sole traders and small/micro businesses across the whole of the UK. We work 24 x 7 x 365 and never close and we never sub-contract your service to anyone else.

You can buy a package of included calls per month on a rolling month-to-month contract or just Pay As You Go.

Call us now on 0800 138-8550 or visit our website www.takemycalls.co.uk

Take My Calls: always a voice - never a voicemail

0800 138-8550

sales@takemycalls.co.uk

Unit B1E,
The Business Park,
Pleasley Vale,

Easy and quick to set up. Message taking is thorough and immediately emailed over to us.
Ideal pay as you go option.
We signed up with Take My Calls back in Aug '20, so far so good with clear messages being received promptly via email.
Great partner for my business!

I can now just crack on and concentrate on the work in hand and then respond to my calls when i choose!

Highly recommended for a telephone answering company.

Cant fault them.
Very professional service.
We've been using TMC for a few months and the service has been excellent. They answer out of hours calls and calls when we're engaged. Compared to our previous supplier TMC are a breath of fresh air and our customers have noticed the difference too. Thanks
Excellent, thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to post a review. It is greatly appreciated.

Customer Service Manager
I have used ‘Take my Calls’ for just over 12 months now and I simply would just not look anywhere else. They offer an amazing service, both to my customers who’s calls they answer for me and me personally.
Just today I had a customer of mine comment on the telephone call she had with one of the operators: “Who ever you employ in your office, they are simply amazing! Very helpful and they do an amazing job”
This speaks for its self. I know there are multiple companies offering this service, but these simply are the best, Highly recommend!
Great company, great service, great price. Very happy so far!
Hi Resh, Thanks for the review its very appreciated. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with everything.

Customer Service Manager
We started using Take My Calls 12 months ago, the set up was really easy and the guys there are always on hand to help out. The flexibility of the service is great as you are not tied down, if your business is as dynamic as ours then this is the company for you. It's a massive weight off your shoulders knowing that all of your calls are being answered by professionals and you have more time to work on other things in the business. Great work guys! Thank you!
Hi Stacey, thank you for such a great review, its always a pleasure to do buisiness with yourselves.

Customer Service Manager
We have found Take My Calls to be a great service. The staff are always on hand to assist with any queries or concerns and these are dealt with in an efficient and reassuring manner. A personal service but with the level of professionalism required for busy companies like ours!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our service.

Customer Service Manager
Take My Calls provide an exceptional service! We are a therapy practice and so we were anxious about using a call answering service for what can be quite sensitive calls, but Take My Calls allayed all our fears by taking on board our quite particular requirements in order to fit in with how we work, it really has been a seamless integration. I cannot recommend them more highly!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review Lisa, it is lovely to be working with you.

Kerry
From my initial engagement 'Take My Calls' were helpful, friendly, efficient, competitively priced and took care of everything. A year on... the service remains excellent and I am sure that will continue. The most impressive - part, when I have a question it is answered almost immediately by someone able to understand the problem and my concern about impact to my business. Well done Take My Calls. Highly Recommended!
Thank you very much for the review Alexandra, it is greatly appreciated.

Regards
Kerry
Easy to use service, worked well, inexpensive. Particularly liked the pay as you go option, ideal for small businesses who need a personalised call answering service.
I've been using TakeMyCalls for a while and found their service straight forward and reliable.
Also when I query things the response has been very quick.
I'm very happy with the service.
I run a small business by myself and being deaf, I needed a telephone service to take messages for the business main telephone number. I receive the message by email and I can find alternative ways of contacting them. This enables me to focus on the day to day running. The team at "Take my calls" was extremely helpful when I was looking into using them and they have continued to provide great support and a great service since then. Well done.
This is such a good service. I can guarantee that every call is handled and a message passed back to me as soon as the call is over. At Intrafocus, we are often out of the office with our clients. This is the perfect solution for our business.
Great service, always polite and professional when answering the phones.
Having used other call answering services with varying degrees of satisfaction other the years, I can genuinely say the service from Take My Calls has been excellent so far & also fairly priced. Keep up the great work.

Protheroe Property
So far so great!

I set this up just a few days ago and I have actually had a lot more jobs booked in than ever before as there were times when I had no signal on my mobile or I was on another call.

They have been a pleasure to deal with and the service has exceeded my expectations.

They are quite thorough with the information they collect and the message is passed on instantly.

Would highly recommend this company as a stress free hassle free cost effective way to manage your enquiries.

Thanks to Mike and his team I can run my business on autopilot:)
I could not be in my office all of the time to answers the phone, so this is the prefect solution. Really happy with the servicer. Highly recommend.
I have run my business without the need of a remote answer service for years as i always answered the calls when or if ever on holiday (much to my families annoyance) but a visit to mainland China to see my son meant i would be unable to do so. This required some careful though as i am very protective of my companies reputation, and it was with some trepidation i handed over my phone system to Take My Calls. I wish i had found them years ago. The calls were answered professionally at all hours and messages taken and emails sent. I have cross checked with my customers that they were all informed of my absence and they were made aware i was unavailable and every customer was so informed.
An excellent level of customer service.
Take My Calls is rated 4.96 based on 51 reviews