Take My Calls Reviews

of reviewers recommend Take My Calls
Read Take My Calls Reviews

About Take My Calls:

We offer simple and straightforward telephone answering services for individuals, sole traders and small/micro businesses across the whole of the UK. We work 24 x 7 x 365 and never close and we never sub-contract your service to anyone else.

You can buy a package of included calls per month on a rolling month-to-month contract or just Pay As You Go.

Call us now on 0800 138-8550 or visit our website www.takemycalls.co.uk

Take My Calls: always a voice - never a voicemail

0800 138-8550

sales@takemycalls.co.uk

Unit B1E,
The Business Park,
Pleasley Vale,

Very well priced for a good service, always on hand to speak to a customer 24/7.
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks Sean! I'm delighted that we've been able to help you.
Guys are professional & especially Mike Burkinshaw personally take care of the customer requirements. I will come back soon again with the Take My Calls.
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the review Kawsar. I’m delighted our service worked out for you.
We have recently started using Take My Calls in the place of another provider. Compared with the previous company, Takemycalls is much faster in answering calls (so fewer lost leads) and also much better in accuracy of information- we will be keeping this situation under review and can report back later.
(PAYG) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for your review and I'm really glad our PAYG service is working for you!
Take My Calls have greatly relieved the pressure on our team by acting as a valuable 'additional' team member for when our reception desk has had too many calls to handle at one time. They have been extremely professional and easy to deal with.
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 2 years ago
Fabulous service from my first enquiry to the present day. Mike, the MD, answered my many questions precisely and promptly. The answering service itself is efficient and the messages are comprehensive. I would definitely recommend Take My Calls.
(PAYG) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Lisa, Thanks for the review! I'm delighted that PAYG is working so well for you. Mike Burkinshaw MD Take My Calls
From initial contact I found Take My Calls to be professional, polite and very helpful.I was moving from another company that unfortunately over promised and under delivered.I have been with these guys a few months now and am receiving many more messages than with my previous supplier and have every confidence that my customers are dealt with promptly and efficiently - I have no hesitation in recommending Take My Calls to any size business looking for a little extra support.
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Emma, Thank you for your great review! I'm delighted that you're getting more messages than before and you're really pleased with the service we're delivering. Mike Burkinshaw MD
Take my Calls gives us every thing we asked for. We receive the messages instantly. I highly recommend their service.
(PAYG) - Posted 3 years ago
Thanks! We’re delighted that PAYG is working for you and we’ve passed your comments back to the team. Mike Burkinshaw Managing Director
We had the pleasure of working with Mike for the past few months. It is fair to say Take My Calls and Mike have been a great help and asset to our needs; going above and beyond in assisting in the transition and upgrade process. Mike has remained proactive in his preparation and provided us support whenever we needed him, always remaining one call away. We would happily recommend Mike and Take My calls to any employer looking for a professional and dedicated answering phone service and very happy with the support and service supplied. We very much look forward to continuing working with Take My Calls. Warmest regards, Alan.
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Alan, Thanks for the review! It was quite a challenge to sort your divert out and to manage the transition from your previous provider. I'm glad we managed to work it out with you. Mike Burkinshaw Managing Director Take My Calls
Easy to deal with, with the option to have a call answering service that is specific to my business.
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 3 years ago
We have never had a problem with this service and has always ran smoothly and to plan. Very happy with the service provided.
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 3 years ago
Confidence in knowing my calls are answered 24/7 Quite refreshing and good to know I'll receive a notification everytime
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 3 years ago
The system seems to work, so a good start, still early days.
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 3 years ago
No fuss. Simple set up. Very professional set up by people who clearly care what they are doing. Very impressed.
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 3 years ago
Excellent! Mike was so helpful in advising me as to how to start up the new service, not only have they proved to be more efficient, I have also saved money too ! My only regret is that I wish I had used them sooner !
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 4 years ago
Take My calls have become an important and integral part of my business. As a Harley Street therapist it is vital that clients feel supported throughout their journey and this is especially important at the point they first get in touch. Take My calls enable my clients to talk to a friendly and approachable voice which undoubtedly increases the professional profile of my business. My clients really appreciate being able to speak to a person rather than having to leave a voicemail. Take My Calls provide a professional, friendly and accessible service that has made a real difference to my clients and my business. I have no hesitation in highly recommending them.
Take My Calls 5 star review on 27th March 2017
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 4 years ago
In the past, I have used a couple of other telephone answering companies and that is just what they are - telephone answering companies. The team at Take My Calls are great - they are friendly, helpful and efficient and it certainly comes across that they enjoy their job and want to go that extra mile. Caroline L
(Pay Monthly) - Posted 4 years ago
As a small organisation, taking calls is not only time consuming but distracting for our staff, especially when most are one type of sales call or another. By using Take My Calls we have done away with all of that and now can get on without any distractions. The service is great and the company a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend them to anyone requiring a call answering service.
Take My Calls 5 star review on 2nd March 2017