Switch 2 LPG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG
Read Switch 2 LPG  Reviews

About Switch 2 LPG :

We offer an independent and impartial LPG advisory service for your home or business.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save You Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy
Michael, just a quick, and very sincere, thank you for your help and advice you gave us in finding a new heating source for our home. the whole exercise ran smoothly and all the people involved were, like you, very professional and great to deal with. The switchover happened so quickly I'm pleased to know I'm saving money already. Again thanks for your up-to-date and practical advice.
Paul, you are very welcome and I thank you for your positive comments.
All truly appreciated.

Switch2LPG
Very helpful in every aspect.
Even managed to send me literature on a item I may need and best of saving me a lot of money .
Thank you for your positive comments and glad to be of assistance.

Switch2LPG
Service was quick and concise, all questions answered fully, very pleaseant experience.
Thank you for your very kind comments regarding the advice that I offered.
Very much appreciated.

Switch2LPG
We hit a bit of a snag getting a tank installed which Michael sorted for us .Thank you so much
Glad to hear that I was able to help in resolving all issues.
Thank you for your very kind comments, all very much appreciated.

Very helpful and efficient
Thank you for your very positive comments - glad to hear all went well.

Switch2LPG
Excellent advice and very helpful from start to finish, Highly recommended.
Thank you for your very positive comments and recommendation
All truly appreciated and glad to be of service.

Switch2LPG
Michael was very helpful and pacient, and got back to me with answers to my questions straight away. Kept to his word in helping find the best package for me.
Glad to hear you were pleased with my advice and greatly appreciate your kind comments

Switch2LPG
I was very grateful and pleased with the advice I received from Michael at Switch 2 LPG
The company he recommended did a great job, and as a result of his advice we made the right choices. If you are considering LPG , contact Switch 2 LPG, as it will save you a lot of time and money.
Glad to hear you were pleased with our advice and greatly appreciate your very kind comments and recommendations.

Switch2LPG
Switch 2 lpg were very informative about why to switch to lpg and very knowledgeable about all providers and installation. Saved me many hours having a company that will also call on my behalf and make switching as effortless as it should be.
Thank you for your very positive comments - all truly appreciated and glad to be of service.

Switch2LPG
Great service and easy to use
Thank you for your positive comments and very pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Switch2LPG
Very friendly knowledgeable and helpful thank you
Glad to hear you were pleased with our advice and we greatly appreciate your kind comments

Switch2LPG
Michael the Switch 2 LPG advisor was wonderful. He quickly realised that our property was too small for a tank, even talking through all the options such as buried tank etc. Despite the fact we cannot have a tank he advised us about the best option. I would happily advise others to use this service as it was not only very professional but very personal and caring. Thank you
Thank you for your very kind comments and recommendations regarding the advice that I offered - all greatly appreciated

Switch2LPG
Michael has been helpful and supportive throughout the process, particularly after the initial supplier declined to provide a second underground gas tank FOC for the later stage of our project. Recommended, and we will not hesitate to use him again the future.
Very pleased to hear you are happy with our service and truly appreciate your positive comments - looking forward to the future project.

Switch2LPG
Very helpfull and informative.
Your positive comments are truly appreciated - glad to be of assistance

Switch2LPG
Really helpful advise. Not at all pushy and found the most competitive quote.

Switch2LPG
Excellent and fast quote. Will use again.
We are very pleased to hear you were happy with our service and we greatly appreciate your positive comments

Switch2LPG
Very helpful service,great ,clear communication throughout.
Installers brilliant,meticulous and friendly.
I would definately recommend.
Thank you so much for all of your positive comments and especially for your future recommendations

Switch2LPG
very good honest reliable service.
Thank you for your comments , we are very pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Switch2LPG
Very helpful rep. The implementation of the gas tank and pipework went ahead when we were told it would. The men carrying out the work were courteous,prompt, efficient and most of all ,tidy. The work has been done to a high standard.
I would happily recommend this company to anyone thinking of making the switch to lpg. It, along with the new heating system we have had installed has proven to be the smartest move we have made in our isolated but lovely old stone cottage.
Your very positive comments are truly appreciated and thank you for any future recommendations.

Switch2LPG
Dry helpful communication regarding all aspects of my enquiry resulting in a seamless switch to my LPG supplier as recommended. I was delighted by the service provided by all parties . All my preconceived reservations were dispelled and everything advised met my requirements . Thank you .
Very glad to be of assistance and thank you so much for all of your positive comments - all truly appreciated.

Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.94 based on 127 reviews