Switch 2 LPG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG
Read Switch 2 LPG  Reviews

About Switch 2 LPG :

We offer an independent and impartial LPG advisory service for your home or business.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save You Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy
Great help in making the right decision. Recommended.
Thank you Dean for your very positive comments and recommendation All very greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I would highly recommend using Switch 2 LPG. We were in the process of going through a 14 month large extension and renovation project and having to make many decisions on a weekly basis. We really didn't want to spend hours researching the best company to have our tank installation and LPG supply with too. Switch 2 LPG made this process really easy, fast and effective. We've since had the underground tank installed and filled and can't believe how easy the whole process was!
Thank you Gail for your very positive comments - all greatly appreciated.
I am pleased everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG , Thanks again.
Friendly, helpful and professional advice given for helping us switch to LPG. Fast response to emails and phone calls. Would highly recommend to others.
Thank you Kelly for your very positive comments and future recommendations. All very greatly appreciated.
Glad to be of assistance - Thank you.
A very prompt service breaking the recommendation into easily understood elements.
Would have been useful to have been supplied with the same/similar data for the nearest competition for comparison purposes. Although not difficult to carry out.
Thank you Paul for your positive comments, I am pleased to hear everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Switching to LPG was very easy and everything was done when they said it would be.
Thank you Paul for your positive comments.
Excellent advice and information provided very quickly; very pleased with the service.
Thank you Ron for your positive comments, I am pleased to hear everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Michael was very helpful in sourcing our LPG tank and secured us free installation which we would otherwise have not obtained. We would thoroughly recommend Switch2LPG.
Thank you Chris for your positive comments and your recommendation.
Got a fantastic deal on my new Lpg underground tank install, thank you
Thank you Jane for your positive comments.
I am pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of having an underground LPG tank.
We were complete LPG novices and needed full guidance from installation, to costing and general running terms. Micheal provided guidance and support throughout; talking us through our options and explaining how to future proof our plans.

He was able to provide unbiased advice on the benefits of LPG over other off grid fuels which ultimately led to us switching from oil to gas.

Couldn’t rate this service highly enough - thank you!
Thank you Rebecca for your very kind and positive comments (all greatly appreciated)
I am glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Was given helpful information of best options for our circumstances, was put in contact with the relevant company and all done swiftly and professionally. Recommended!
Thank you Craig for your positive comments and recommendations.
The initial contact was prompt and the process of switch over was carried out well and efficiently i am pleased.
Thank you David for your positive comments.
I am also pleased everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Following a recommendation, the move from LPG Cylinders to Bulk Tank was a very straight forward and quick process using switch2lpg
Thank you Phil for your positive comments - glad to be of assistance and pleased everything went smoothly with the upgrade.
We received good advice and enjoyed the change to LPG gas in an underground tank, although its a big job to fit the result is you don't see an unsightly tank in the garden, the best result is the huge savings we are getting from not heating with electricity
Thank you Mark for your very positive comments - I am very pleased to hear that you are now benefiting from a much cheaper fuel source.
We've used the service successfully twice, once for our own house and once for a barn that we converted in the garden. Highly recommended. Martin
Thank you Martin for your positive comments and recommendations.
I am very pleased to be of assistance for a second time.
A very simple to access service which worked smoothly and saved me a considerable amount of money. Many thanks.
Thank you Darran for your very positive comments - Very glad to be of assistance.
Very helpful and lots of useful information. Just what we needed.
Thank you Tracy for your very positive comments - all truly appreciated.
I am also pleased that everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Very helpful from start to finish
Kept informed with every stage

Highly recommend
Thank you Daryl for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. I am pleased everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Straightforward and efficient process.
Thank you Roger for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. Glad to be of assistance.
We were really pleased to find this service. It has enabled us to change our heating for the better. They recommended an excellent lpg tank supplier and now we have an economical heating source. They replied to my enquiry straight away and gave professional service.
Thank you Carol for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. I am pleased everything went well and you are now enjoying your new economical heating system, Thank you.
Competitive unit cost with locked in tariff ,free tank install, efficient communication, that's all I need.
Thank you Roger for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. I am pleased everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.93 based on 119 reviews