Switch 2 LPG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG
Read Switch 2 LPG  Reviews

About Switch 2 LPG :

Switch 2 LPG is an independent and impartial advisory service offering impartial and unbiased advice on switching your home or business to LPG.
We provide exclusive discounted rates for your new LPG supply.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save You Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy
Made an enquirery and received follow up the following day.The recommended company made an appointment shortly after.Engineers and tank followed shortly after i had completed the pre-civils work and dug the trench.Great deal made nearly 50% saving on my previous source.
Very helpful and informative process
I required some guidance on the benefits and practicalities of switching the big electric boiler at our new home to a more cheaper form of energy. As there is no gas in the area LPG seem to be an option. I needed someone to guide us through the LPG market. Switch2LPG were contacted through google and it was brilliant….east peasy , they came up with recommendations and who to contact , did the leg work and helped us to broker a deal. In short I now have new boiler with a good supplier and fingers crossed a warm house.
Great service all went smoothly
I was looking for a comparison website for LPG and came across this service. They were great and very helpful. They gave me a good quote and put me in touch with the relevant company. I had all the facts I needed to make a decision. I have recommended them to others.
Thank you for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and thank you for all of your recommendations. Greatly appreciated , Michael.
Highly recommend seeking advice from the lovely, pleasant, and knowledgeable Michael at Switcb2LPG. He also did some leasing for us with the gas company as we have a sloping wooded area that was going to be difficult to install in He found the best deal in our area and saved us half the installation fee from another Gas company that had been recommended by our Eco heating installers.
Thank you Jan for your very kind words and positive comments. I am very glad that I was able to help getting your tank installed in your sloping garden area as well as saving you money. Thank you for your future recommendations. Kind regards, Michael.
Michael at Switch2LPG was excellent. He made sure he explained how he worked and gave me loads on advice and information, but most of all I felt like he was genuine and this makes a lot of difference. Also he wasn’t at all pushy which again is a refreshing change.
Thank you Isobel for your very kind words and positive comments. I am very glad that I was able to make you feel comfortable and provide all the information that you required. Thank you for your future recommendations. Kind regards, Michael.
Very helpful and knowledgeable. Put me in contact immediately with the correct person. Highly recommend.
Thank you Daniel for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and thank you for your future recommendations. Kind regards, Michael.
The whole experience was excellent would definitely recommend
Thank you Ann for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and thank you for your future recommendations. Kind regards, Michael.
Very good company, quick and efficient from the very start. Felt safe giving them my details on line. Would recommend them.
Thank you Margaret for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and thank you for your future recommendations. Kind regards, Michael.
Michael was extremely helpful and knowledgeable during our phone conversion, and helped me to find the best way forward with no pressure whatsoever. Would highly recommend 👌
Thank you Teejay for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and thank you for your future recommendations. Kind regards, Michael.
Very helpful in recommending a new company to install LPG. Would recommend using this service.
Thank you for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Kind regards, Michael.
Helpful service which connected us to the lowest price LPG provider in our area
Thank you Andrew for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance Kind regards, Michael.
Very helpful sales person, quick to make the site visit then the installation went very smoothly without a hitch, all done and installed before I could even get a survey date from anyone else. Great service
Thank you Kay for your very positive comments. I am very glad to hear everything went smoothly and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Kind regards, Michael.
I had to research this quickly due to the demise of an old oil boiler, and I found Michael's help invaluable. The whole process through to installation of the tank, was easy and communication from all involved was excellent. So now we're snug and warm ready for Autumn! Many thanks.
Thank you for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are going to be snug and warm ready for Autumn. Kind regards, Michael.
We found Michael at switch 2 lpg online and he gave us good advice. Going through him saved us on the tank installation cost. We have since had the tank fitted and a new boiler installed. Everything went smoothly.
Thank you Judith for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Kind regards, Michael.
Excellent prompt trouble free service. enabled me to get am LPG system up and running with no hassle.
Thank you for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of of having a bulk LPG tank, Kind regards, Michael.
Very helpful and efficient. Thoroughly recommend them.
Thank you Nigel for your very positive comments and for your recommendations, Kind regards, Michael.
Switch 2 LPG We have just used the this company for our new build and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking of using LPG. Also the gentleman who dealt with my application was brilliant. Thank you very much Michael.
Thank you Stephen for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and also thank you for your future recommendations , Kind regards, Michael.
They were very professional and informative on every level
Thank you Mark for your very positive comments. I am glad to be of assistance, Many thanks, Michael, Switch 2 LPG.
Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.95 based on 181 reviews