Switch 2 LPG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG
Read Switch 2 LPG  Reviews

About Switch 2 LPG :

We are an online specialist LPG advisory service offering independent and impartial advice for LPG Gas for your home or business.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save you Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy
Very effective and efficient
Very informative, professional and friendly advice. Individual was authentic and sincere, excellent.
Very happy with the communication and professionalism of switch 2 LPG. Had some difficulty with the supplier which their (the supplier's) rep kindly and swiftly sorted for me but very happy with the recommendation.
As someone with no knowledge of LPG we found Michael’s advice was invaluable and was able to readily answer all of our questions. When our current contract ends we will be back in touch!
Switch 2 LPG gave a speedy response to my initial enquiry and guided me in the right direction.
Very helpful from the start,totally understood what I needed. Highly recommend them.
We were a new customer to non mains supply fuel. The advice we received was excellent and the installation totally problem free. We would happily recommend Switch2LPG to anyone.
After filling out the form on the website contact was made that afternoon, polite, knowledgable and confident staff guided us through the process of getting a supplier for our new build property, including free tank installation, many thanks for a great job
Michael, you are very welcome and I thank you for your very positive comments. Glad we could assist - thank you again.
Excellent service, very responsive and keen to offer solutions and advice to get the job done. Always returned calls and kept to schedule. Sales and install excellent- thanks Mark Quinn
Thank you Mark for your very positive comments and I am very pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Glad to be of assistance.
Excellent customer service from Michael. He is very knowledgeable and was able to answer all our queries. We have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Thank you Ben for your very positive comments and recommendation.
I am glad to be of assistance - Thanks again.
Very good service,The tank installation was trouble free and was free of charge, Thanks again
You are very welcome Alex and thank you for your positive comments regarding the service that we provided.
Provided sound advive and guidance which enabled a smooth and cost effective switch to a new supplier.
Thank you Joseph for your positive comments regarding the service that we provided, all greatly appreciated.
I haven't actually had a LPG Boiler installed (yet). My inquiry concerned a potential replacement for an ageing Oil Boiler, which was met with a great deal of interest and information culminating in providing me a clearly defined Plan B with potential costs, advantages over oil as well as where to source a LPG Boiler and LPG bottles. Most impressed with your representative - Michael Cuff Thank you,
Thank you Michael for your extremely positive comments regarding the advice that I provided, glad to be of assistance.
I have to say the service and advice has been first class,would highly recommend this service.Thank you for making the switch effortless and cost saving.
You are very welcome and thank you for your positive comments regarding the service that I provided.
Informative and very helpful. Was able to answer my questions and direct me to the best company for the job. I also received a follow up call on completion of the installation, which was very helpful
Thank you Shelley, your positive comments are truly appreciated. Glad to be of assistance.
Excellent service made it very easy especially as I am a senior citizen,made sure that I understood it all kind and patient,Would recommend anyone to use.them.
Thank you Pat for your positive comments and recommendation, I am very pleased to have been able to assist.
Outstanding advice led to a very successful and easy installation of LPG.
Thank you Tony for your positive comments regarding the advice that I provided, glad to be of assistance.
Very polite and professional service, job went very smoothly. Many thanks...
You are very welcome Gary and thank you for your positive comments regarding the service that I provided.
The whole process from start to finish was flawless.
Thank you Garry for your positive comments , glad to be of assistance.
Mike was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. He helped me with a subject that I knew little about and responded very quickly to my query. Within hours I was contacted by the Company he recommended and I now have LPG supplying my central heating. All in all, Mike made it a very smooth and easy process.
Thank you Kim for your very positive comments and I am very pleased to hear you were happy with our service.
All greatly appreciated