Switch 2 LPG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG
Read Switch 2 LPG  Reviews

About Switch 2 LPG :

Switch 2 LPG is an independent and impartial advisory service offering impartial and unbiased advice on switching your home or business to LPG.
We provide exclusive discounted rates for your new LPG supply.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save You Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy
Excellent prompt trouble free service. enabled me to get am LPG system up and running with no hassle.
Very helpful and efficient. Thoroughly recommend them.
Switch 2 LPG We have just used the this company for our new build and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking of using LPG. Also the gentleman who dealt with my application was brilliant. Thank you very much Michael.
They were very professional and informative on every level
Thank you Mark for your very positive comments. I am glad to be of assistance, Many thanks, Michael, Switch 2 LPG.
Excellent quick consice advise that proved to be invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending SWITCH 2 LPG.
Thank you Ian for your very positive comments and future recommendations. Glad to be of assistance, Michael, Switch 2 LPG.
From my initial query via the internet, I quickly received a follow up response. Whilst I was interested in switching to a LPG Tank, I had a few questions that I needed clarifying before I was happy to proceed to the next stage. Michael was able to focus on those questions prior to any talk of recommendations which quickly gained my trust which to me is important when a potential significant amount of money is concerned. I had also done my research so became reassured when Michael concurred with my findings. Michael was able to offer various options to suit my needs which I was able to fully understand. Even when I had selected my prefferred option, Michael was responsive to my additional queries. many Thanks
Thank you Glenn for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of of having a bulk LPG tank, Kind regards, Michael.
Michael Cuff’s advice was very useful in helping us decide to use LPG. He gave useful information about siting the tank in our awkwardly shaped plot and in putting us in contact with suppliers.
Thank you Kate for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of of having an LPG tank. Thanks, Michael.
Excellent
Thank you Jo for your positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of using LPG. Thanks, Michael.
Excellent speedy and efficient service which allowed me to get a free tank fitted
Thank you John for your positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance, thanks, Michael.
Excellent service. Didn’t feel pressured into the deal at all. Quick and easy like it should be. Highly recommend Switch 2 LPG.
Thank you Martyn for your positive comments and future recommendations. I am pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Many thanks, Mike
Very pleased, simple and easy and saved me money, what more can you ask for
Thank you for your really positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Thank you.
Really good simple service, would definitely recommend. Thanks for the service, saved me a fortune 5/5
Thank you Graham for your very positive comments and recommendation. Glad to be of assistance. Thank you, Michael
Used this company to get an lpg tank. Very professional and quick. Would use again
Thank you David for your very positive comments. Glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear you would use again. Thank you, Michael.
I'm often wary of referral companies and calls from people saying they can help you for free..... but I'm so glad I said yes to these guys. They got me the best deal for my gas tank, which was in fact free!! Very helpful, very professional and do exactly what they offer for free. Anyone would be silly not to use them. I would definitely use them again. Thank you so much.
Thank you Catherine for your very positive comments. I am really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service and you you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Thank you, Michael.
This service was very efficient, friendly and helpful in finding a new supplier. Highly recommended.
Thank you Guy for your very positive comments and recommendation. I am very glad to be of assistance, Thank you.
The advice I received from switch 2 LPG helped me make an informed decision on the fuel for my rural home. I had a number of subsequent questions after the initial contact and these were also helpful and answered promptly. The service was well worth using.
Thank you Karen for your really positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Thank you.
Every aspect taken care of. Apart from a truck breakdown which only delayed the installation time by a couple of hours, the installation was efficient and painless
Thank you Graham for your positive comments. I am glad to hear that your installation was efficient and painless after the delay, Thank you.
Michael has a wealth of knowledge about all things LPG. The supplier Michael helped us select promptly installed a new underground LPG tank, out of slight, and with auto-ordering telemetry. Saves us financially and the work/hassle of changing cylinders. Couldn't be happier.
Thank you Huw for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of of having an underground LPG tank. Thanks, Michael.
Excellent service and also gives a saving.
Thank you Paul for your positive comments, glad to be of assistance.
Perfect all the way through
Thank you Jeffrey for your positive comments. Good to hear all went well and glad to be of assistance, Thank you.
Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.95 based on 165 reviews