Switch 2 LPG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG
Read Switch 2 LPG  Reviews

About Switch 2 LPG :

We offer an independent and impartial LPG advisory service for your home or business.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save You Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy
Easy and quick response
Thank you Sarah for your positive comments.
I am pleased to hear everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Every thing went according to plan apart from having to drag tank from front of drive to where the base was had seven people here and still couldn't life it but once done all ok
Thank you Tony for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. I am pleased to hear that everything went according to plan including managing to get the tank into the correct position.
Very helpful telephone advice.
Thank you for leaving a positive review, glad to be able to help and advice you accordingly.
Switch 2 LPG were very helpful in putting me in contact with the supplier. They answered any queries I had in a fast and efficient manner.
Thank you Jess for your very positive comments. I am pleased to hear that all four installations were a success and I hope to have the opportunity to help you with any future projects. Thank you.
Service was quick and concise, all questions answered fully, very pleaseant experience.
Thank you for your very kind comments regarding the advice that I offered.
Very much appreciated.

The service was good. From start to finish. Many thanks
Glad to hear you were pleased with our service and we greatly appreciate your positive comments.

Switch2LPG
My experience with switch2LPG was informative and efficient with a good service provided
Thank you so much for your very positive comments regarding the service we have provided.
Your comments are truly appreciated.
Switch2LPG
Very swift, and you got me a good price, so easy ! Will be recommending your service !
Thank you for your kind comments, happy to hear you were pleased with our service and we greatly appreciate your future recommendations
Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.93 based on 119 reviews