Switch 2 LPG Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG

About Switch 2 LPG : We are an online specialist LPG advisory service offering independent and impartial advice for LPG Gas for your home or business.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save you Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy

"Michael has been helpful and supportive throughout the process, particularly after the initial supplier declined to provide a second underground gas tank FOC for the later stage of our project. Recommended, and we will not hesitate to use him again the future."
Very pleased to hear you are happy with our service and truly appreciate your positive comments - looking forward to the future project.

Switch2LPG
"Very helpfull and informative."
Your positive comments are truly appreciated - glad to be of assistance

Switch2LPG
"Really helpful advise. Not at all pushy and found the most competitive quote."
Glad to hear you were pleased with our advice and we greatly appreciate your kind comments

Switch2LPG
"Excellent and fast quote. Will use again."
We are very pleased to hear you were happy with our service and we greatly appreciate your positive comments

Switch2LPG
"Very helpful service,great ,clear communication throughout. Installers brilliant,meticulous and friendly. I would definately recommend."
Thank you so much for all of your positive comments and especially for your future recommendations

Switch2LPG
"very good honest reliable service."
Thank you for your comments , we are very pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Switch2LPG
"Very helpful rep. The implementation of the gas tank and pipework went ahead when we were told it would. The men carrying out the work were courteous,prompt, efficient and most of all ,tidy. The work has been done to a high standard. I would happily recommend this company to anyone thinking of making the switch to lpg. It, along with the new heating system we have had installed has proven to be the smartest move we have made in our isolated but lovely old stone cottage."
Your very positive comments are truly appreciated and thank you for any future recommendations.

Switch2LPG
"Dry helpful communication regarding all aspects of my enquiry resulting in a seamless switch to my LPG supplier as recommended. I was delighted by the service provided by all parties . All my preconceived reservations were dispelled and everything advised met my requirements . Thank you ."
Very glad to be of assistance and thank you so much for all of your positive comments - all truly appreciated.

Switch2LPG
"very good experience all concerned where knowledgeable and very helpful from start to finish"
I am extremely pleased that your tank finally got installed.
Thank you so much for your positive comments.

Switch2LPG
"They did what they said they would with on issues."
Thank you so much for your positive comments - truly appreciated.

Switch2LPG
"Good advice and informed of the best provider for our needs."

Switch2LPG
"The service was good. From start to finish. Many thanks"
Glad to hear you were pleased with our service and we greatly appreciate your positive comments.

Switch2LPG
"Excellent support and service from first telephone call to installation."

Switch2LPG
"I was on 47kg bottles an as always the prices were going through the roof What broke the bank was the beast from the east we were going through two booties a week at £65 a bottle Thus is not an efficient way, especially when the bottle freezes you lose more the 30% The new laws that came in with bulk tanks you have to have a 3mt boundary all around the tank,which is not always suitable I went online an found this company that compares the best deal an helps you get the tank installed We opted for an underground tank The only criteria was I had to dig the whole quiet a big deep one So hired a mini diver from Travis got a digger driver on Saturday hole dug at a cost of £250 Monday the company came with a tank drop it in engineering turned up an hour later connection were made , they filled it up a week later Cleared the mess an now back to normal at half the price what I was paying for bottles Good for you the guy at Switch2lpg Thanks D BAINS"
Thank you for your very positive comments.
I am extremely pleased to hear that you are enjoying the benefits of having a bulk LPG tank.
Switch2LPG
"Great service. Mike quickly found me a very good deal on an LPG installation for a barn conversion. Highly recommend."
A pleasure to be of assistance and pleased you were happy with our service.
Thank you for your positive comments - greatly appreciated

Switch2LPG
"Switch to Lpg is a very good service. I chopped and changed my mind a couple of times (no fault to them) yet they efficiently handled the business. You can't fault that kind of service."
Thank you so much for your very positive comments
Your comments are truly and gratefully appreciated.
Switch2LPG
"When i first contacted Switch 2 LPG i initially was confused about the most suitable fuel for our rural newbuild bungalow. Michael was extremely knowlegable, helpful and patient. We are now enjoying the benefits of LPG via our own tank which was sited free of charge thanks to Michael. I would highly reccomend going through Switch 2 LPG to get the best deal for you."
Thank you so much for your very positive and kind comments regarding the service we provided you in sourcing you an LPG supply for your new home.
Switch2LPG
"Very clear advice, very helpful and took time to understand the unique aspects of the site."
Thank you for your very positive comments regarding the service we have provided.
Switch2LPG
"Without the help of Switch 2 LPG our development of several new houses would have struggled to find a good LPG supplier at a competitive price. Switch 2 LPG found a supplier that was able to give strong advice and to install below ground tanks all within our budget. Will contact Switch 2 LPG again."
Glad to hear you were pleased with our service and we greatly appreciate your kind comments
Looking forward to working with you again in the future
Switch2LPG
"I was very pleased with the help & assistance we received from Michael at Switch 2 LPG !! WhIchj after a very harsh winter with our new build, we have finally had our tank installed !! I would strongly recommend using Switch 2 LPG excellent service ."
Thank you so much for your very positive comments regarding the service we have provided.
Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.95 based on 55 reviews