Switch 2 LPG Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG

About Switch 2 LPG : We are an online specialist LPG advisory service offering independent and impartial advice for LPG Gas for your home or business.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save you Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy

"Excellent advice and very helpful from start to finish, Highly recommended."
"Michael was very helpful and pacient, and got back to me with answers to my questions straight away. Kept to his word in helping find the best package for me."
Glad to hear you were pleased with my advice and greatly appreciate your kind comments

Switch2LPG
"I was very grateful and pleased with the advice I received from Michael at Switch 2 LPG The company he recommended did a great job, and as a result of his advice we made the right choices. If you are considering LPG , contact Switch 2 LPG, as it will save you a lot of time and money."
Glad to hear you were pleased with our advice and greatly appreciate your very kind comments and recommendations.

Switch2LPG
"Switch 2 lpg were very informative about why to switch to lpg and very knowledgeable about all providers and installation. Saved me many hours having a company that will also call on my behalf and make switching as effortless as it should be."
Thank you for your very positive comments - all truly appreciated and glad to be of service.

Switch2LPG
"Great service and easy to use"
Thank you for your positive comments and very pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Switch2LPG
"Very friendly knowledgeable and helpful thank you"
Glad to hear you were pleased with our advice and we greatly appreciate your kind comments

Switch2LPG
"Michael the Switch 2 LPG advisor was wonderful. He quickly realised that our property was too small for a tank, even talking through all the options such as buried tank etc. Despite the fact we cannot have a tank he advised us about the best option. I would happily advise others to use this service as it was not only very professional but very personal and caring. Thank you"
Thank you for your very kind comments and recommendations regarding the advice that I offered - all greatly appreciated

Switch2LPG
"Michael has been helpful and supportive throughout the process, particularly after the initial supplier declined to provide a second underground gas tank FOC for the later stage of our project. Recommended, and we will not hesitate to use him again the future."
Very pleased to hear you are happy with our service and truly appreciate your positive comments - looking forward to the future project.

Switch2LPG
"Very helpfull and informative."
Your positive comments are truly appreciated - glad to be of assistance

Switch2LPG
"Really helpful advise. Not at all pushy and found the most competitive quote."

Switch2LPG
"Excellent and fast quote. Will use again."
We are very pleased to hear you were happy with our service and we greatly appreciate your positive comments

Switch2LPG
"Very helpful service,great ,clear communication throughout. Installers brilliant,meticulous and friendly. I would definately recommend."
Thank you so much for all of your positive comments and especially for your future recommendations

Switch2LPG
"very good honest reliable service."
Thank you for your comments , we are very pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Switch2LPG
"Very helpful rep. The implementation of the gas tank and pipework went ahead when we were told it would. The men carrying out the work were courteous,prompt, efficient and most of all ,tidy. The work has been done to a high standard. I would happily recommend this company to anyone thinking of making the switch to lpg. It, along with the new heating system we have had installed has proven to be the smartest move we have made in our isolated but lovely old stone cottage."
Your very positive comments are truly appreciated and thank you for any future recommendations.

Switch2LPG
"Dry helpful communication regarding all aspects of my enquiry resulting in a seamless switch to my LPG supplier as recommended. I was delighted by the service provided by all parties . All my preconceived reservations were dispelled and everything advised met my requirements . Thank you ."
Very glad to be of assistance and thank you so much for all of your positive comments - all truly appreciated.

Switch2LPG
"very good experience all concerned where knowledgeable and very helpful from start to finish"
I am extremely pleased that your tank finally got installed.
Thank you so much for your positive comments.

Switch2LPG
"They did what they said they would with on issues."
Thank you so much for your positive comments - truly appreciated.

Switch2LPG
"Good advice and informed of the best provider for our needs."

Switch2LPG
"The service was good. From start to finish. Many thanks"
Glad to hear you were pleased with our service and we greatly appreciate your positive comments.

Switch2LPG
"Excellent support and service from first telephone call to installation."

Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.95 based on 62 reviews