Switch 2 LPG Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG

About Switch 2 LPG : We are an online specialist LPG advisory service offering independent and impartial advice for LPG Gas for your home or business.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save you Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy

"Good advice and informed of the best provider for our needs."
"The service was good. From start to finish. Many thanks"
"Excellent support and service from first telephone call to installation."
"I was on 47kg bottles an as always the prices were going through the roof What broke the bank was the beast from the east we were going through two booties a week at £65 a bottle Thus is not an efficient way, especially when the bottle freezes you lose more the 30% The new laws that came in with bulk tanks you have to have a 3mt boundary all around the tank,which is not always suitable I went online an found this company that compares the best deal an helps you get the tank installed We opted for an underground tank The only criteria was I had to dig the whole quiet a big deep one So hired a mini diver from Travis got a digger driver on Saturday hole dug at a cost of £250 Monday the company came with a tank drop it in engineering turned up an hour later connection were made , they filled it up a week later Cleared the mess an now back to normal at half the price what I was paying for bottles Good for you the guy at Switch2lpg Thanks D BAINS"
"Great service. Mike quickly found me a very good deal on an LPG installation for a barn conversion. Highly recommend."
"Switch to Lpg is a very good service. I chopped and changed my mind a couple of times (no fault to them) yet they efficiently handled the business. You can't fault that kind of service."
Thank you so much for your very positive comments
Your comments are truly and gratefully appreciated.
Switch2LPG
"When i first contacted Switch 2 LPG i initially was confused about the most suitable fuel for our rural newbuild bungalow. Michael was extremely knowlegable, helpful and patient. We are now enjoying the benefits of LPG via our own tank which was sited free of charge thanks to Michael. I would highly reccomend going through Switch 2 LPG to get the best deal for you."
Thank you so much for your very positive and kind comments regarding the service we provided you in sourcing you an LPG supply for your new home.
Switch2LPG
"Very clear advice, very helpful and took time to understand the unique aspects of the site."
Thank you for your very positive comments regarding the service we have provided.
Switch2LPG
"Without the help of Switch 2 LPG our development of several new houses would have struggled to find a good LPG supplier at a competitive price. Switch 2 LPG found a supplier that was able to give strong advice and to install below ground tanks all within our budget. Will contact Switch 2 LPG again."
Glad to hear you were pleased with our service and we greatly appreciate your kind comments
Looking forward to working with you again in the future
Switch2LPG
"I was very pleased with the help & assistance we received from Michael at Switch 2 LPG !! WhIchj after a very harsh winter with our new build, we have finally had our tank installed !! I would strongly recommend using Switch 2 LPG excellent service ."
Thank you so much for your very positive comments regarding the service we have provided.
Switch2LPG
"My experience with switch2LPG was informative and efficient with a good service provided"
Switch2LPG
"the service i received in switching to lpg,was very good . i would recommend this company as everything was done for me."
Switch2LPG
"Good communication and general advice was given. The whole process was very simple and the installation steps were made very clear. The minimum clearances to the tank location were also covered as well as access requirements for the initial installation and future access for refuelling. Happy with the service provided."
Thank you for your very positive comments.
I am extremely pleased to hear that all went well with your installation.
Switch2LPG
"We moved to a house with oil. Wanted LPG as no mains gas. Found Switch 2 LPG on line and contacted them. They were very helpful. Establishing what I required and suggested the most appropriate method of supplying LPG. In our case an In ground tank. After looking at various suppliers taking into account LPG cost and installation they suggested one that would provide the service I required. The company were excellent from initial survey to installation and the cost per litre for LPG was excellent. A big thank you to Switch 2 LPG for pointing me in the right direction."
They are truly and greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks
Switch2LPG
"Will improve my situation greatly,thank you so much"
Thank you for your comments and I hope you enjoy your new LPG heating.
Stay warm.
"Great service. Thanks"
"Easy, clean, no fuss,"
Thank you for sharing your experience.
Your comments are greatly appreciated
Switch2LPG
"I was interested in buying a house that ran on LPG but only had gas bottles as it’s supply. The condition of me buying the house was that I could get a bulk tank installed. Hadn’t a clue where to begin so got in touch with Switch 2 LPG who organised everything for me. The guys came out, discussed the best location etc for the tank and In no time at all the bulk tank was installed and we were up and running. I’d highly recommend Switch2LPG"
Thank you for your kind comments.
We are very pleased to hear that your house purchase went through successfully and that our services helped in making your decision.
Good luck in your new home.
Switch2LPG
"I received advice and knowledge regarding my decision to switch two LPG"
Thank you for your comments , they are greatly appreciated
Switch2LPG
"the service I got from switch to lpg was exelent and I would use them again"
Many thanks for your kind comments.
Greatly appreciated