Switch 2 LPG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG
Read Switch 2 LPG  Reviews

About Switch 2 LPG :

We offer an independent and impartial LPG advisory service for your home or business.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save You Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent advice and information provided very quickly; very pleased with the service.
Michael was very helpful in sourcing our LPG tank and secured us free installation which we would otherwise have not obtained. We would thoroughly recommend Switch2LPG.
Got a fantastic deal on my new Lpg underground tank install, thank you
We were complete LPG novices and needed full guidance from installation, to costing and general running terms. Micheal provided guidance and support throughout; talking us through our options and explaining how to future proof our plans.

He was able to provide unbiased advice on the benefits of LPG over other off grid fuels which ultimately led to us switching from oil to gas.

Couldn’t rate this service highly enough - thank you!
Was given helpful information of best options for our circumstances, was put in contact with the relevant company and all done swiftly and professionally. Recommended!
Thank you Craig for your positive comments and recommendations.
I am pleased to hear everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
The initial contact was prompt and the process of switch over was carried out well and efficiently i am pleased.
Thank you David for your positive comments.
I am also pleased everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Following a recommendation, the move from LPG Cylinders to Bulk Tank was a very straight forward and quick process using switch2lpg
Thank you Phil for your positive comments - glad to be of assistance and pleased everything went smoothly with the upgrade.
We received good advice and enjoyed the change to LPG gas in an underground tank, although its a big job to fit the result is you don't see an unsightly tank in the garden, the best result is the huge savings we are getting from not heating with electricity
Thank you Mark for your very positive comments - I am very pleased to hear that you are now benefiting from a much cheaper fuel source.
We've used the service successfully twice, once for our own house and once for a barn that we converted in the garden. Highly recommended. Martin
Thank you Martin for your positive comments and recommendations.
I am very pleased to be of assistance for a second time.
A very simple to access service which worked smoothly and saved me a considerable amount of money. Many thanks.
Thank you Darran for your very positive comments - Very glad to be of assistance.
Very helpful and lots of useful information. Just what we needed.
Thank you Tracy for your very positive comments - all truly appreciated.
I am also pleased that everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Every thing went according to plan apart from having to drag tank from front of drive to where the base was had seven people here and still couldn't life it but once done all ok
Thank you Tony for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. I am pleased to hear that everything went according to plan including managing to get the tank into the correct position.
Very helpful from start to finish
Kept informed with every stage

Highly recommend
Thank you Daryl for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. I am pleased everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Very helpful telephone advice.
Thank you for leaving a positive review, glad to be able to help and advice you accordingly.
Straightforward and efficient process.
Thank you Roger for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. Glad to be of assistance.
We were really pleased to find this service. It has enabled us to change our heating for the better. They recommended an excellent lpg tank supplier and now we have an economical heating source. They replied to my enquiry straight away and gave professional service.
Thank you Carol for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. I am pleased everything went well and you are now enjoying your new economical heating system, Thank you.
Competitive unit cost with locked in tariff ,free tank install, efficient communication, that's all I need.
Thank you Roger for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. I am pleased everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
I recently moved into a home that had no mains gas supply and was horrified at my first electricity bill. After researching Oil and LPG I decided to get in touch with these people and everything was taken care of from that point forward. They contacted an LPG supplier and arranged their meeting with me and I’m happy to say I now have the tank in the ground and a nice warm house costing a lot less than it did before.
Thank you Julie for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. I am really pleased to hear that you now have a nice warm house, Thank you.
Micheal sorted out a previous problem with a well know gas supplier easily and the new representative was great to deal with. A pleasure to do business with
Ben Harper
Thank you Ben for your very positive comments - Very pleased to hear that all the issues were overcome and your install was finally a success.
We recently renovated a cottage in the Peak District in an area where there is no gas supply. We therefore had a choice between oil and LPG. It quickly became clear that LPG offered many benefits over oil (particularly cleanliness and the use of a wall mounted boiler - much smaller).
Further searching led us to Switch2LPG. The service provided was fast and efficient. The advice provided was excellent, with information about potential providers.
We quickly found a suitable supplier who installed an LPG tank. It has worked really well for us and we have already received enquiries from neighbours who use oil fired boilers. We highly recommend Switch2LPG.
Thank you Kevin for your very positive comments, they are all very greatly appreciated. Very glad to be of assistance and very grateful for your recommendations.
Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.94 based on 112 reviews