Switch 2 LPG Reviews

5.0
Based on 192 reviews
Read Switch 2 LPG  Reviews

About Switch 2 LPG :

Switch 2 LPG is an independent and impartial advisory service offering impartial and unbiased advice on switching your home or business to LPG.
We provide exclusive discounted rates for your new LPG supply.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save You Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Really helpful and efficient. Made the whole process easy.
Excellent service Rapid response and contact with lpg supplier to contact and organise site survey for instillation of lpg tank
We have just had an LPG tank supplied and installed. Everything was really easy, with no problems. Really happy and we are already in talks of switching our LPG on another property also. Many thanks.
I got clear and accurate information from switch 2 lpg when trying to decide if to continue with my old oil fired boiler or switch to LPG plus they gave me the contact details of my local lpg suppliers so that I could start the process together with the pricing - excellent
Your positive comments are all greatly appreciated ... Thank you! I am very glad to be of assistance in helping source your bulk LPG tank. Kind regards, Michael.
I contacted this company. They got straight back to me the following day. They advised me what they could do and the best product they could provide, they helped in every way and i got a bulk storage tank fitted which i am really pleased with. Highly recommend this service. Thanks again
Thank you Adam for your very positive comments and recommendation. I am very glad to be of assistance in helping source your bulk LPG tank. Kind regards, Michael.
Michael was excellent in talking us through the potential install options (underground being our preference), providers and securing us a 2 year fixed rate deal in our move to LPG (from oil), which given the current climate was particularly reassuring! Very happy customer who would highly recommend Switch 2 LPG.
Thank you for your very positive comments and recommendation. I am very glad to be of assistance in helping source your bulk LPG tank. Kind regards, Michael.
Excellent advice given and helped with initial contact with new supplier. Also arranged a good 2year deal
Thank you for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance in helping source your bulk LPG tank. Kind regards, Michael.
A great service was provided in the recent commissioning and supply of our LPG tank. Thanks to Micheal it was a swift and easy installation , plus very competative fixed 2 year price deal. Well recommend Swift2lpg for your new instalation
Thank you David for your very positive comments and recommendation. I am very glad to be of assistance in helping source your bulk LPG tank. Kind regards, Michael.
Very satisfied with the way my LPG tank was installed and made ready for use. All done in the time and at the cost quoted.
Thank you John for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance in helping source your bulk LPG tank. Kind regards, Michael.
Very good advise thank you.
Very good service
Thank you Norrie for your positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance in helping source your bulk LPG tank. Kind regards, Michael.
Made an enquirery and received follow up the following day.The recommended company made an appointment shortly after.Engineers and tank followed shortly after i had completed the pre-civils work and dug the trench.Great deal made nearly 50% saving on my previous source.
Thank you Michael for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance in saving you money on your new install. Kind regards, Michael.
Very helpful and informative process
Thank you Ian for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance. Many thanks, Michael.
I required some guidance on the benefits and practicalities of switching the big electric boiler at our new home to a more cheaper form of energy. As there is no gas in the area LPG seem to be an option. I needed someone to guide us through the LPG market. Switch2LPG were contacted through google and it was brilliant….east peasy , they came up with recommendations and who to contact , did the leg work and helped us to broker a deal. In short I now have new boiler with a good supplier and fingers crossed a warm house.
Thank you John all your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and hope you now have a lovely warm house. Many thanks, Michael.
Great service all went smoothly
Thank you Warwick for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance. Michael.
I was looking for a comparison website for LPG and came across this service. They were great and very helpful. They gave me a good quote and put me in touch with the relevant company. I had all the facts I needed to make a decision. I have recommended them to others.
Thank you for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and thank you for all of your recommendations. Greatly appreciated , Michael.
Highly recommend seeking advice from the lovely, pleasant, and knowledgeable Michael at Switcb2LPG. He also did some leasing for us with the gas company as we have a sloping wooded area that was going to be difficult to install in He found the best deal in our area and saved us half the installation fee from another Gas company that had been recommended by our Eco heating installers.
Thank you Jan for your very kind words and positive comments. I am very glad that I was able to help getting your tank installed in your sloping garden area as well as saving you money. Thank you for your future recommendations. Kind regards, Michael.
Michael at Switch2LPG was excellent. He made sure he explained how he worked and gave me loads on advice and information, but most of all I felt like he was genuine and this makes a lot of difference. Also he wasn’t at all pushy which again is a refreshing change.
Thank you Isobel for your very kind words and positive comments. I am very glad that I was able to make you feel comfortable and provide all the information that you required. Thank you for your future recommendations. Kind regards, Michael.
Very helpful and knowledgeable. Put me in contact immediately with the correct person. Highly recommend.
Thank you Daniel for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and thank you for your future recommendations. Kind regards, Michael.
The whole experience was excellent would definitely recommend
Thank you Ann for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and thank you for your future recommendations. Kind regards, Michael.
Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.95 based on 192 reviews