Switch 2 LPG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG
Read Switch 2 LPG  Reviews

About Switch 2 LPG :

Switch 2 LPG is an independent and impartial advisory service offering impartial and unbiased advice on switching your home or business to LPG.
We provide exclusive discounted rates for your new LPG supply.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save You Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy
Michael was extremely helpful and knowledgeable during our phone conversion, and helped me to find the best way forward with no pressure whatsoever. Would highly recommend 👌
Thank you Teejay for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and thank you for your future recommendations. Kind regards, Michael.
Very helpful in recommending a new company to install LPG. Would recommend using this service.
Thank you for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Kind regards, Michael.
Helpful service which connected us to the lowest price LPG provider in our area
Thank you Andrew for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance Kind regards, Michael.
Very helpful sales person, quick to make the site visit then the installation went very smoothly without a hitch, all done and installed before I could even get a survey date from anyone else. Great service
Thank you Kay for your very positive comments. I am very glad to hear everything went smoothly and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Kind regards, Michael.
I had to research this quickly due to the demise of an old oil boiler, and I found Michael's help invaluable. The whole process through to installation of the tank, was easy and communication from all involved was excellent. So now we're snug and warm ready for Autumn! Many thanks.
Thank you for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are going to be snug and warm ready for Autumn. Kind regards, Michael.
We found Michael at switch 2 lpg online and he gave us good advice. Going through him saved us on the tank installation cost. We have since had the tank fitted and a new boiler installed. Everything went smoothly.
Thank you Judith for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Kind regards, Michael.
Excellent prompt trouble free service. enabled me to get am LPG system up and running with no hassle.
Thank you for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of of having a bulk LPG tank, Kind regards, Michael.
Very helpful and efficient. Thoroughly recommend them.
Thank you Nigel for your very positive comments and for your recommendations, Kind regards, Michael.
Switch 2 LPG We have just used the this company for our new build and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking of using LPG. Also the gentleman who dealt with my application was brilliant. Thank you very much Michael.
Thank you Stephen for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and also thank you for your future recommendations , Kind regards, Michael.
They were very professional and informative on every level
Thank you Mark for your very positive comments. I am glad to be of assistance, Many thanks, Michael, Switch 2 LPG.
Excellent quick consice advise that proved to be invaluable. I would have no hesitation in recommending SWITCH 2 LPG.
Thank you Ian for your very positive comments and future recommendations. Glad to be of assistance, Michael, Switch 2 LPG.
From my initial query via the internet, I quickly received a follow up response. Whilst I was interested in switching to a LPG Tank, I had a few questions that I needed clarifying before I was happy to proceed to the next stage. Michael was able to focus on those questions prior to any talk of recommendations which quickly gained my trust which to me is important when a potential significant amount of money is concerned. I had also done my research so became reassured when Michael concurred with my findings. Michael was able to offer various options to suit my needs which I was able to fully understand. Even when I had selected my prefferred option, Michael was responsive to my additional queries. many Thanks
Thank you Glenn for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of of having a bulk LPG tank, Kind regards, Michael.
Michael Cuff’s advice was very useful in helping us decide to use LPG. He gave useful information about siting the tank in our awkwardly shaped plot and in putting us in contact with suppliers.
Thank you Kate for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of of having an LPG tank. Thanks, Michael.
Excellent
Thank you Jo for your positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of using LPG. Thanks, Michael.
Excellent speedy and efficient service which allowed me to get a free tank fitted
Thank you John for your positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance, thanks, Michael.
Excellent service. Didn’t feel pressured into the deal at all. Quick and easy like it should be. Highly recommend Switch 2 LPG.
Thank you Martyn for your positive comments and future recommendations. I am pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Many thanks, Mike
Very pleased, simple and easy and saved me money, what more can you ask for
Thank you for your really positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Thank you.
Really good simple service, would definitely recommend. Thanks for the service, saved me a fortune 5/5
Thank you Graham for your very positive comments and recommendation. Glad to be of assistance. Thank you, Michael
Used this company to get an lpg tank. Very professional and quick. Would use again
Thank you David for your very positive comments. Glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear you would use again. Thank you, Michael.
I'm often wary of referral companies and calls from people saying they can help you for free..... but I'm so glad I said yes to these guys. They got me the best deal for my gas tank, which was in fact free!! Very helpful, very professional and do exactly what they offer for free. Anyone would be silly not to use them. I would definitely use them again. Thank you so much.
Thank you Catherine for your very positive comments. I am really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service and you you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Thank you, Michael.
Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.95 based on 171 reviews