Switch 2 LPG Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG

About Switch 2 LPG : We are an online specialist LPG advisory service offering independent and impartial advice for LPG Gas for your home or business.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save you Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

How would you rate Switch 2 LPG ?

"Switch 2 LPG made the process very easy giving advice and putting us not only in touch with a supplier but making sure we got a good fixed price for our gas for the first two years"
"Switch 2 LPG secured us a great deal on our new LPG supply - Very pleased with our new underground LPG tank"
"It was very easy to get this installed and the communication was excellent as well as the service."
"Very positive conversation with michael, he was very helpful and informative.The whole process was very straight forward from start to finish-excellent service."
"Excellent, attentive service with personal response to phone contact"
"A terrific unbiased service with great advice as to best options."
"Switch 2 LPG provided a simple fantastic service. Would highly recommend them."
"Seamless changeover with grate customer service! I’ve been recommending this to everyone I meet! Well done"
"Michael gave us some great advice regarding replacing our old oil boiler and tank with a new LPG boiler and tank - Thanks again"
"Can't recommend switch 2 LPG enough. I'd tried a year before to arrange to have a gas tank fitted but was unable to do it at the time so when I got back in touch with the company several times over several weeks and with no success I was struggling to know what to do. Switch 2 LPG found me 3 quotes with in within an hour of speaking to them an and alot better quotes than what I could find. The same afternoon someone from calorngas had arranged a visit to go through what needed to be done and we now have an underground tank and couldn't have been easier!"
"Upgrading from LPG bottles to a buried tank was made easy and arranged efficiently from the start. Switch 2 LPG suggested the ideal provider for our requirements, and now our yearly gas bill has almost halved."
"Very swift, and you got me a good price, so easy ! Will be recommending your service !"
"Excellent service provided detailed advice and deal that I wanted."
"Glad I found the website as I was clueless about who the LPG suppliers were in my area. Switch2LPG provided me with great knowledge and promptly. Thank you!"
"We’re originally told we couldn’t have lpg buried in our front garden. Persisted after talking to SWITCH 2LPG and now finally have lpg heating. Excellent advice. Thank you."
"Very informative and efficient service provided from Michael at Switch2LPG - highly recommend"
"Professional and fast"
"Michael's advice was greatly welcomed regarding our heating requirements for our new build property. We found him to be very knowledgeable and the information he gave us on the options available to us was really useful when it came to deciding on the best solution for us. We are so pleased with our underground LPG tank and the service he provided. Would highly recommend his service to anyone."
"Handled everything with ease"
Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.95 based on 19 reviews