Switch 2 LPG Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG

About Switch 2 LPG : We are an online specialist LPG advisory service offering independent and impartial advice for LPG Gas for your home or business.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save you Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Click Here

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy

"After filling out the form on the website contact was made that afternoon, polite, knowledgable and confident staff guided us through the process of getting a supplier for our new build property, including free tank installation, many thanks for a great job"
"Excellent service, very responsive and keen to offer solutions and advice to get the job done. Always returned calls and kept to schedule. Sales and install excellent- thanks Mark Quinn"
"Excellent customer service from Michael. He is very knowledgeable and was able to answer all our queries. We have no hesitation in recommending this company."
"Very good service,The tank installation was trouble free and was free of charge, Thanks again"
"Provided sound advive and guidance which enabled a smooth and cost effective switch to a new supplier."
"I haven't actually had a LPG Boiler installed (yet). My inquiry concerned a potential replacement for an ageing Oil Boiler, which was met with a great deal of interest and information culminating in providing me a clearly defined Plan B with potential costs, advantages over oil as well as where to source a LPG Boiler and LPG bottles. Most impressed with your representative - Michael Cuff Thank you,"
"I have to say the service and advice has been first class,would highly recommend this service.Thank you for making the switch effortless and cost saving."
"Informative and very helpful. Was able to answer my questions and direct me to the best company for the job. I also received a follow up call on completion of the installation, which was very helpful"
"Excellent service made it very easy especially as I am a senior citizen,made sure that I understood it all kind and patient,Would recommend anyone to use.them."
Thank you Pat for your positive comments and recommendation, I am very pleased to have been able to assist.
"Outstanding advice led to a very successful and easy installation of LPG."
Thank you Tony for your positive comments regarding the advice that I provided, glad to be of assistance.
"Very polite and professional service, job went very smoothly. Many thanks..."
You are very welcome Gary and thank you for your positive comments regarding the service that I provided.
"The whole process from start to finish was flawless."
Thank you Garry for your positive comments , glad to be of assistance.
"Mike was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. He helped me with a subject that I knew little about and responded very quickly to my query. Within hours I was contacted by the Company he recommended and I now have LPG supplying my central heating. All in all, Mike made it a very smooth and easy process."
Thank you Kim for your very positive comments and I am very pleased to hear you were happy with our service.
All greatly appreciated
"Very prompt, helpful and friendly service. Doesn't cost anything to use and takes the hassle out of comparing prices yourself. Would highly recommend."
I am very pleased to hear you were happy with our service.
Thank you for your positive comments and recommendations.

Switch2LPG
"Michael, just a quick, and very sincere, thank you for your help and advice you gave us in finding a new heating source for our home. the whole exercise ran smoothly and all the people involved were, like you, very professional and great to deal with. The switchover happened so quickly I'm pleased to know I'm saving money already. Again thanks for your up-to-date and practical advice."
Paul, you are very welcome and I thank you for your positive comments.
All truly appreciated.

Switch2LPG
"Very helpful in every aspect. Even managed to send me literature on a item I may need and best of saving me a lot of money ."
Thank you for your positive comments and glad to be of assistance.

Switch2LPG
"Service was quick and concise, all questions answered fully, very pleaseant experience."
Thank you for your very kind comments regarding the advice that I offered.
Very much appreciated.

Switch2LPG
"We hit a bit of a snag getting a tank installed which Michael sorted for us .Thank you so much"
Glad to hear that I was able to help in resolving all issues.
Thank you for your very kind comments, all very much appreciated.

Switch2LPG
"Very helpful and efficient"
Thank you for your very positive comments - glad to hear all went well.

Switch2LPG
"Excellent advice and very helpful from start to finish, Highly recommended."
Thank you for your very positive comments and recommendation
All truly appreciated and glad to be of service.

Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.95 based on 81 reviews