Switch 2 LPG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG
Read Switch 2 LPG  Reviews

About Switch 2 LPG :

We offer an independent and impartial LPG advisory service for your home or business.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save You Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy
Very happy with the whole process. We switched from electric to LPG and it was a bit of a minefield. Mike was very helpful and got us onto a good deal. Would recommend highly.
Thank you Nick for your very positive comments and I am very pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Thank you you for your future recommendations.
Kind regards, Mike
Excellent service, through this company we got a great deal on our new installation of LPG, the tank was fitted free of charge ( only because we went through SWITCH2LPG) and the price per litre of the gas was very much cheaper than it would have been otherwise. We have saved hundreds thanks to SWITCH2LPG I strongly recommend them.
Thank you Patricia for your very positive comments - All truly appreciated.
I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our service and thank you for your future recommendations.
Switch 2 LPG gave very informative information that made the switch pain free even during these dificult timres
Thank you Bob for your very positive comments and I am glad that I was able to offer assistance especially in these difficult times, Kind regards, Michael.
Excellent service . The recommended supplier was the cheapest installer for an underground tank and turned out to be most effecient. Using switch2lpg was certainly the easiest, and it turned out to be, the best way of obtaining a good quote for the job.
Thank you Don for your very positive comments and I am very pleased to hear you are happy with our service. Glad to be of assistance.
Five star service. Just the right amount of communication and information to make decisions. Advice provided is tailored to your needs and Michael keeps in touch to make sure you are happy with your choice. Thanks for your help
Thank you Alison for your very positive comments, I am pleased everything went well and all of your comments are truly appreciated
Thanks again, Michael
Great help in making the right decision. Recommended.
Thank you Dean for your very positive comments and recommendation All very greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I would highly recommend using Switch 2 LPG. We were in the process of going through a 14 month large extension and renovation project and having to make many decisions on a weekly basis. We really didn't want to spend hours researching the best company to have our tank installation and LPG supply with too. Switch 2 LPG made this process really easy, fast and effective. We've since had the underground tank installed and filled and can't believe how easy the whole process was!
Thank you Gail for your very positive comments - all greatly appreciated.
I am pleased everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG , Thanks again.
Friendly, helpful and professional advice given for helping us switch to LPG. Fast response to emails and phone calls. Would highly recommend to others.
Thank you Kelly for your very positive comments and future recommendations. All very greatly appreciated.
Glad to be of assistance - Thank you.
Easy and quick response
Thank you Sarah for your positive comments.
A very prompt service breaking the recommendation into easily understood elements.
Would have been useful to have been supplied with the same/similar data for the nearest competition for comparison purposes. Although not difficult to carry out.
Thank you Paul for your positive comments, I am pleased to hear everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Switching to LPG was very easy and everything was done when they said it would be.
Thank you Paul for your positive comments.
Excellent advice and information provided very quickly; very pleased with the service.
Thank you Ron for your positive comments, I am pleased to hear everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Michael was very helpful in sourcing our LPG tank and secured us free installation which we would otherwise have not obtained. We would thoroughly recommend Switch2LPG.
Thank you Chris for your positive comments and your recommendation.
Got a fantastic deal on my new Lpg underground tank install, thank you
Thank you Jane for your positive comments.
I am pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of having an underground LPG tank.
We were complete LPG novices and needed full guidance from installation, to costing and general running terms. Micheal provided guidance and support throughout; talking us through our options and explaining how to future proof our plans.

He was able to provide unbiased advice on the benefits of LPG over other off grid fuels which ultimately led to us switching from oil to gas.

Couldn’t rate this service highly enough - thank you!
Thank you Rebecca for your very kind and positive comments (all greatly appreciated)
I am glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Was given helpful information of best options for our circumstances, was put in contact with the relevant company and all done swiftly and professionally. Recommended!
Thank you Craig for your positive comments and recommendations.
The initial contact was prompt and the process of switch over was carried out well and efficiently i am pleased.
Thank you David for your positive comments.
I am also pleased everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Following a recommendation, the move from LPG Cylinders to Bulk Tank was a very straight forward and quick process using switch2lpg
Thank you Phil for your positive comments - glad to be of assistance and pleased everything went smoothly with the upgrade.
We received good advice and enjoyed the change to LPG gas in an underground tank, although its a big job to fit the result is you don't see an unsightly tank in the garden, the best result is the huge savings we are getting from not heating with electricity
Thank you Mark for your very positive comments - I am very pleased to hear that you are now benefiting from a much cheaper fuel source.
We've used the service successfully twice, once for our own house and once for a barn that we converted in the garden. Highly recommended. Martin
Thank you Martin for your positive comments and recommendations.
I am very pleased to be of assistance for a second time.
Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.94 based on 124 reviews