Switch 2 LPG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG
Read Switch 2 LPG  Reviews

About Switch 2 LPG :

We offer an independent and impartial LPG advisory service for your home or business.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save You Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy
Following a recommendation, the move from LPG Cylinders to Bulk Tank was a very straight forward and quick process using switch2lpg
Thank you Phil for your positive comments - glad to be of assistance and pleased everything went smoothly with the upgrade.
We received good advice and enjoyed the change to LPG gas in an underground tank, although its a big job to fit the result is you don't see an unsightly tank in the garden, the best result is the huge savings we are getting from not heating with electricity
Thank you Mark for your very positive comments - I am very pleased to hear that you are now benefiting from a much cheaper fuel source.
We've used the service successfully twice, once for our own house and once for a barn that we converted in the garden. Highly recommended. Martin
Thank you Martin for your positive comments and recommendations.
I am very pleased to be of assistance for a second time.
A very simple to access service which worked smoothly and saved me a considerable amount of money. Many thanks.
Thank you Darran for your very positive comments - Very glad to be of assistance.
I am also pleased everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Very helpful and lots of useful information. Just what we needed.
Thank you Tracy for your very positive comments - all truly appreciated.
I am also pleased that everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Every thing went according to plan apart from having to drag tank from front of drive to where the base was had seven people here and still couldn't life it but once done all ok
Thank you Tony for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. I am pleased to hear that everything went according to plan including managing to get the tank into the correct position.
Very helpful from start to finish
Kept informed with every stage

Highly recommend
Thank you Daryl for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. I am pleased everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Very helpful telephone advice.
Thank you for leaving a positive review, glad to be able to help and advice you accordingly.
Straightforward and efficient process.
Thank you Roger for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. Glad to be of assistance.
We were really pleased to find this service. It has enabled us to change our heating for the better. They recommended an excellent lpg tank supplier and now we have an economical heating source. They replied to my enquiry straight away and gave professional service.
Thank you Carol for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. I am pleased everything went well and you are now enjoying your new economical heating system, Thank you.
Competitive unit cost with locked in tariff ,free tank install, efficient communication, that's all I need.
Thank you Roger for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. I am pleased everything went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
I recently moved into a home that had no mains gas supply and was horrified at my first electricity bill. After researching Oil and LPG I decided to get in touch with these people and everything was taken care of from that point forward. They contacted an LPG supplier and arranged their meeting with me and I’m happy to say I now have the tank in the ground and a nice warm house costing a lot less than it did before.
Thank you Julie for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. I am really pleased to hear that you now have a nice warm house, Thank you.
Micheal sorted out a previous problem with a well know gas supplier easily and the new representative was great to deal with. A pleasure to do business with
Ben Harper
Thank you Ben for your very positive comments - Very pleased to hear that all the issues were overcome and your install was finally a success.
We recently renovated a cottage in the Peak District in an area where there is no gas supply. We therefore had a choice between oil and LPG. It quickly became clear that LPG offered many benefits over oil (particularly cleanliness and the use of a wall mounted boiler - much smaller).
Further searching led us to Switch2LPG. The service provided was fast and efficient. The advice provided was excellent, with information about potential providers.
We quickly found a suitable supplier who installed an LPG tank. It has worked really well for us and we have already received enquiries from neighbours who use oil fired boilers. We highly recommend Switch2LPG.
Thank you Kevin for your very positive comments, they are all very greatly appreciated. Very glad to be of assistance and very grateful for your recommendations.
Very pleased with the excellent service provided by Switch 2 LPG. They were able to get us a very good deal on the installation of bulk LPG tank and supply of gas after we decided to upgrade from an old oil-fired system. If we had gone direct to the supplier, the installation cost and unit price for gas would have been higher so we have been able to save several hundred pounds by using Switch to LPG. The experience from beginning to end has been excellent and I would highly recommend this service to anyone else thinking of upgrading to LPG.
Thank you Simon for your very positive comments - all very greatly appreciated. I am pleased everything went well and very grateful for your recommendation.
Very good way of having your lpg installed. Mike is a great help and full of ideas and suggestions.
I would certainly recommend.
Thank you Joe for your very positive comments , I am glad to be of assistance and very grateful for your recommendation.
I have received genuine support and without this support I don't know if I would of succeeded in completing the switch ...... Thank you again
So pleased Zunila that your tank was finally installed successfully.
Glad to be of assistance and I thank you for your very positive comments.
An excellent service that really helped us out. We recommend using this service.
Thank you Ben for your very positive comments , I am pleased to hear that your install was a success and I am very grateful for your recommendation.
Switch 2 LPG were very helpful in putting me in contact with the supplier. They answered any queries I had in a fast and efficient manner.
Thank you Jess for your very positive comments. I am pleased to hear that all four installations were a success and I hope to have the opportunity to help you with any future projects. Thank you.
Very effective and efficient
Thank you Paul for your very positive comments , I am pleased to hear that your installation was a success.
Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.94 based on 127 reviews