Switch 2 LPG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG
Read Switch 2 LPG  Reviews

About Switch 2 LPG :

We are an online specialist LPG advisory service offering independent and impartial advice for LPG Gas for your home or business.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save you Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy
Mike was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. He helped me with a subject that I knew little about and responded very quickly to my query. Within hours I was contacted by the Company he recommended and I now have LPG supplying my central heating. All in all, Mike made it a very smooth and easy process.
Thank you Kim for your very positive comments and I am very pleased to hear you were happy with our service.
All greatly appreciated
Very prompt, helpful and friendly service. Doesn't cost anything to use and takes the hassle out of comparing prices yourself. Would highly recommend.
I am very pleased to hear you were happy with our service.
Thank you for your positive comments and recommendations.

Switch2LPG
Michael, just a quick, and very sincere, thank you for your help and advice you gave us in finding a new heating source for our home. the whole exercise ran smoothly and all the people involved were, like you, very professional and great to deal with. The switchover happened so quickly I'm pleased to know I'm saving money already. Again thanks for your up-to-date and practical advice.
Paul, you are very welcome and I thank you for your positive comments.
All truly appreciated.

Switch2LPG
Very helpful in every aspect. Even managed to send me literature on a item I may need and best of saving me a lot of money .
Thank you for your positive comments and glad to be of assistance.

Switch2LPG
Service was quick and concise, all questions answered fully, very pleaseant experience.
Thank you for your very kind comments regarding the advice that I offered.
Very much appreciated.

Switch2LPG
We hit a bit of a snag getting a tank installed which Michael sorted for us .Thank you so much
Glad to hear that I was able to help in resolving all issues.
Thank you for your very kind comments, all very much appreciated.

Very helpful and efficient
Thank you for your very positive comments - glad to hear all went well.

Switch2LPG
Excellent advice and very helpful from start to finish, Highly recommended.
Thank you for your very positive comments and recommendation
All truly appreciated and glad to be of service.

Switch2LPG
Michael was very helpful and pacient, and got back to me with answers to my questions straight away. Kept to his word in helping find the best package for me.
Glad to hear you were pleased with my advice and greatly appreciate your kind comments

Switch2LPG
I was very grateful and pleased with the advice I received from Michael at Switch 2 LPG The company he recommended did a great job, and as a result of his advice we made the right choices. If you are considering LPG , contact Switch 2 LPG, as it will save you a lot of time and money.
Glad to hear you were pleased with our advice and greatly appreciate your very kind comments and recommendations.

Switch2LPG
Switch 2 lpg were very informative about why to switch to lpg and very knowledgeable about all providers and installation. Saved me many hours having a company that will also call on my behalf and make switching as effortless as it should be.
Thank you for your very positive comments - all truly appreciated and glad to be of service.

Switch2LPG
Great service and easy to use
Thank you for your positive comments and very pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Switch2LPG
Very friendly knowledgeable and helpful thank you
Glad to hear you were pleased with our advice and we greatly appreciate your kind comments

Switch2LPG
Michael the Switch 2 LPG advisor was wonderful. He quickly realised that our property was too small for a tank, even talking through all the options such as buried tank etc. Despite the fact we cannot have a tank he advised us about the best option. I would happily advise others to use this service as it was not only very professional but very personal and caring. Thank you
Thank you for your very kind comments and recommendations regarding the advice that I offered - all greatly appreciated

Switch2LPG
Michael has been helpful and supportive throughout the process, particularly after the initial supplier declined to provide a second underground gas tank FOC for the later stage of our project. Recommended, and we will not hesitate to use him again the future.
Very pleased to hear you are happy with our service and truly appreciate your positive comments - looking forward to the future project.

Switch2LPG
Very helpfull and informative.
Your positive comments are truly appreciated - glad to be of assistance

Switch2LPG
Really helpful advise. Not at all pushy and found the most competitive quote.

Switch2LPG
Excellent and fast quote. Will use again.
We are very pleased to hear you were happy with our service and we greatly appreciate your positive comments

Switch2LPG
Very helpful service,great ,clear communication throughout. Installers brilliant,meticulous and friendly. I would definately recommend.
Thank you so much for all of your positive comments and especially for your future recommendations

Switch2LPG
very good honest reliable service.
Thank you for your comments , we are very pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.94 based on 89 reviews