Switch 2 LPG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG
Read Switch 2 LPG  Reviews

About Switch 2 LPG :

Switch 2 LPG is an independent and impartial advisory service offering impartial and unbiased advice on switching your home or business to LPG.
We provide exclusive discounted rates for your new LPG supply.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save You Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy
Easy to deal with, got the ball rolling and a great deal
Thank you Mike for your very positive comments, glad to be of assistance Thank you so much.
Very quick service. Found us a great deal in our area. Would highly recommend 👍
Thank you Tony for your very positive comments, glad to be of assistance and thank you for your recommendations. Thank you so much.
very efficient from start to finish, quote came through quickly, we did very little & were very happy with the service, would highly recommend !
Thank you Michelle for your very positive comments, glad to be of assistance and thank you for your recommendations. Thank you so much.
Very good service. Quick response and a very good deal provided (two of my neighbours have also joined as a result)
Thank you Lisa for your very positive comments and for also recommending your neighbours. Thank you so much, Michael.
Advice on LPG systems and suppliers was invaluable. Technical advice on tank type and location helped enormously. Always willing to answer questions and supply information to explain recommendations. Would highly recommend Switch 2 LPG
Thank you Sue for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG. Thank you so much for your future recommendations, all greatly appreciated.
When they turned up it only took a couple of hours and the tank was up and ready for the gas fitter, even had time to put some plants in ready for next year to hide the tank from view ,
Thank you Karen for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you even had some gardening thrown in, Many Thanks.
All it took was one phone call to Michael , who advised me clearly on options and then organised my choice with the absolute minimum of fuss.
Thank you Roger for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance in helping you choose the right supplier and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Thanks.
Michael from Switch 2 LPG was very helpful. I have never lived so rural and he was able to explain all my options to me and support me in my decision making, thus avoiding many pitfalls and getting the best value for money.
Thank you Paul, for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Thanks.
Very good service. Highly recommend.
Thank you Jacqueline for your very positive comments and recommendations, I am very glad to be of assistance. Thanks.
I was given great advice about my options available to me in switching from oil to lpg, ultimately the company recommended were ideal. I’d highly rate switch2lpg to anyone
Thank you Jordan for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and very appreciative of your future recommendations (looks like a very neat and professional looking boiler install)
Exemplary service.
Thank you for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Thanks.
Speedy and exemplary service in choosing the best LPG provider for my barn conversion.
Thank you Ric for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG for your barn conversion, Thanks.
We were renovating a house in rural Shropshire and had no experience of LPG. The house was previously on oil so we needed a new tank installing. Michael made the process of choosing a supplier a breeze without hours of searching from our side.
Thank you Tom for your very positive comments. I am very glad to be of assistance and pleased to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Thanks.
Very happy with advice and service from Michael who referred me to my LPG supplier. A simple and efficient installation followed. Altogether happy with advice and with new heating system.
Thank you Diane for your very positive comments. I am very pleased to be of assistance and glad to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Thanks.
Michael at Switch 2 LPG was very helpful. He explained how everything would work, found me a great deal and went through the pros and cons of LPG versus other fuel types. I’d definitely recommend them. Thanks for your help.
Thank you Mat for your very positive comments and recommendations. Glad to be of assistance in finding you a great deal and pleased to hear you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG. Kind regards, Michael.
Michael was very efficient in ascertaining what we actually needed and getting the ball rolling. Everything was taken care of very quickly and we now have our tank installed. We would have no hesitation in recommending!
Thank you Carl for your very positive comments and recommendations. Glad to be of assistance in pointing you in the right direction. Pleased to hear all went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
They were very quick to contact me and discuss my requirements - and then to refer me on to a suitable out supplier. Michael was then able to chase the company and help sort things out. I'd definitely recommend.
Thank you Hazel for your very positive comments and recommendations. Glad to be of assistance in sourcing you a suitable supplier and that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Being unfamiliar with LPG we needed sound impartial advice. Switch 2 LPG set the ball rolling in the right direction. We now have our bulk LPG supply with the minimum of fuss and worry. Many thanks.
Thank you Duncan for your very positive comments. Glad to be of assistance in offering impartial advice and pointing you in the right direction. Pleased to hear all went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
Having no previous experience in the field of LPG supply it was great to be able to go to a source that quickly was able to identify options and arrange contact with a proposed supplier. This reduced the time and effort that I would have had to invest.
Thank you Mark for your very positive comments. Glad to be of assistance in pointing you in the right direction. Pleased to hear all went well and you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG.
I was very impressed with the prompt and helpful advice Switch 2 LPG provided. All my questions were dealt with professionally and helped me to decide to make the switch from kerosene to LPG and which supplier was the best for my circumstances
Thank you Hugh for your very positive comments. I am very pleased to be of assistance and glad to hear that you are now enjoying the benefits of LPG, Thanks.
Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.95 based on 165 reviews