Sweet Dreams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweet Dreams
Read Sweet Dreams Reviews
Lovely blanket, enjoying it so much. Completely thrown by my credit card company charging me for a payment to a Garden supplies company. I ended up on the phone to them before it was explained they are the same. Phew ! I thought I was a victim to a scam. Not nice. Thanks for scaring me.
Absolutely delighted, love the variable heat zones and temperatures. It fitted perfectly and is very comfortable, in fact you don’t even notice it’s there! We certainly have no regrets in our purchase and we would not hesitate in recommending this product.
Excellent service and delivery, have purchased twice now with no problems.
Sweet Dreams service is brilliant
Nice thick and warm great for cold weather
Good Company, easy to place order. Delivery was prompt. Good packaging.
Works well but sheets slip on it.
Good product - quick delivery
I bought a heated wrap around pad for my lower back pain, it arrived promptly and works an absolute treat. It is more bulky than I expected but I use it regularly, using 2 of the 3 heat settings and I like the cut-off switch after 90 minutes. It makes my back feel much more comfortable so I would recommend it to anyone.
I bought a heated fleece blanket, beautiful colour and very warm with temperature controls. Excellent delivery service. Highly recommend.
Good service
Great value and very efficient.
Very please with product no cold nights anymore. Delivery excellent service, overall very pleased, would not hesitate to deal with this company again.
Brought this pillow for my aunt whose 90 and has bad back issues, she normally has a heat pad but I thought I'd give this a go instead as it gives support too. It's great!!! She loves it, couldn't of got her anything better, would of give it 10 stars if I could of.
Found site very easy to use, delivery came next day without having to pay any extra which was excellent, found product so soft and comfortable and really easy to use, can’t rate product and service high enough thank you
Love the timer
Sweet Dreams offers the best price I could find for a heated throw of this size.
It is fine although does move about more than the last electric blanket we had. However, not keen on these requests for reviews as if there is a problem a company will hear about it and if not they will not hear anything and can assume all is ok.
Nice and comfortable with controls well placed to go smoothly under pillow. Have only used a few times so far but am very satisfied with heat settings and timer when used.
This blanket gives your bed a lovely warm cosy feeling, wouldn't want to be without an electric blanket I hate getting into a cold bed
Sweet Dreams is rated 4.69 based on 68 reviews