Sweet Dreams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sweet Dreams
Read Sweet Dreams Reviews
Sweet Dreams make quality products. I already have a heated pillow and recently purchased one of their amazing Electric Blankets. Prices are reasonable, ordering very straight-forward with very fast delivery.
All good ! This is my second purchase for my mother who wouldn’t be without it.
I can’t believe I missed out on the comforts of an electric blanket for the first 47 years of my life. Just the thing I needed.
Great product. —— Well pleased
Bought for a second double bed in spare bedroom, have used same product for just less than a year and found to be one of, if not, the bast electric blankets on the market.
The blanket is fine. Fits the bed etc. I would recommend.
Very quick delivery. Arrived quicker than expected.
Absolutely Love It. No More Cold Bed, No More Curling Into A Ball As You Slowly Warm Your Icy Sheets. !Pure Heaven, Love It!
Excellent service and very quick delivery thank you.
This is exactly what I wanted. Great quality A*
Good product and promptly delivered. Only issue I have is that the main holding company sells this product £5 or so cheaper?
Great company with a simple, quick and safe ordering process.
Absolutely delighted, love the variable heat zones and temperatures. It fitted perfectly and is very comfortable, in fact you don’t even notice it’s there! We certainly have no regrets in our purchase and we would not hesitate in recommending this product.
Excellent service and delivery, have purchased twice now with no problems.
Sweet Dreams service is brilliant
Nice thick and warm great for cold weather
Good Company, easy to place order. Delivery was prompt. Good packaging.
Good product - quick delivery
I bought a heated wrap around pad for my lower back pain, it arrived promptly and works an absolute treat. It is more bulky than I expected but I use it regularly, using 2 of the 3 heat settings and I like the cut-off switch after 90 minutes. It makes my back feel much more comfortable so I would recommend it to anyone.
I bought a heated fleece blanket, beautiful colour and very warm with temperature controls. Excellent delivery service. Highly recommend.
Sweet Dreams is rated 4.69 based on 68 reviews