Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sussex Removals And Storage
Own Driver, Courier
Read Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

About Sussex Removals And Storage:

Located in the heart of Sussex we specialise in house removals to and from the Sussex. With over 20 years of experience you can rely on us to complete your move with less fuss and a great experience. Don’t just take our word for it, check our latest reviews. Here at Sussex Removals and storage, if your move is simple or more complicated, we can cope with it if you are moving to a different area of Uk or Europe. We cover all areas within Sussex such as Brighton, Eastbourne, Newhaven & Worthing.

Tell us how Sussex Removals And Storage made you happy
The guys doing the removal were excellent. But because the keys weren't available on arrival at the property because funds had not gone through and keys would not be handed over. subsequently after a 2 hour wait, on the Sunday after moving in I was slapped with a £192 bill.
How many possible customers realise this could happen to them. What other hidden penalties are there. I also had to fill in a rating card and give them before they left.!!
Got an online quote for £845 and then they called in person and quoted £4100 (with packing). I asked why the huge increase for 4 bed house to 4 bed house, horsham to tunbridge wells and got the same quote and no reason. Why not just say they didn’t need the work? We don’t even have any wardrobes and think only half the boxed they estimated.
Lost my dogs ashes and offered not even an apology in return. Dropped a £2500 fridge freezer off the back of their lorry and offered me £250 in compensation. Terrible service and their insurance policy is not worth the paper it is written on.
Never even got as far as a removal, first time they were supposed to come and quote they never turned up informing us late in the day. Rearranged for a few days later, again no show and this time couldn't even be bothered to tell me until i rang to see what was going on. Would not want such an unreliable company dealing with my move at all. Deserve zero stars but unable to do that.
Absolutely everything !!
They shoved all my things in boxes together....heavy things breaking small and delicate things. They then gave me no packing list at all. They didnt even know how many boxes they took away !! When I asked for my things back, my white sofa looked like a chain smoker had camped on it with boots on for 9 months...it was ruined. My 4 stools didn't make it home for an additional week.....they lost them ! When they did finally make it home, they were beyond filthy with things living on them....chrysalises !! They were disgusting. Several things were smashed. My dead mothers silver serviette rings vanished and were never to be seen again :( My notice board that had every invitation and thank you card we had received in the last 10 years was in pieces with most of it missing too. Many many things just never came home. I had terrible trouble getting any insurance monies out fo them too and I still haven't received my refund for the job they just didn't do. It was a lot of money and it is heart breaking.
And what is the owners response to this awful situation I hear you ask.........it is to just ignore my many many calls. Totally.

Honestly guys, do NOT use these guys. Unprofessional just doesn't cover what they are. It isn't worth the risk and upset. Use someone else, anyone else.
Sussex Removals And Storage is rated 4.74 based on 124 reviews