Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sussex Removals And Storage
Own Driver, Courier
Read Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

About Sussex Removals And Storage:

Located in the heart of Sussex we specialise in house removals to and from the Sussex. With over 20 years of experience you can rely on us to complete your move with less fuss and a great experience. Don’t just take our word for it, check our latest reviews. Here at Sussex Removals and storage, if your move is simple or more complicated, we can cope with it if you are moving to a different area of Uk or Europe. We cover all areas within Sussex such as Brighton, Eastbourne, Newhaven & Worthing.

Tell us how Sussex Removals And Storage made you happy
They sent a van too small for the job which meant leaving my belongings on the street until they could drop off the first lot and come back for the remaining. This put my stuff at risk of being stolen. Very disappointed.
A good job done for a good price. It was a small job done well.
A great team - very good customer service, friendly, efficient and reliable. They did a great job with our move. Can’t recommend highly enough.
We just wanted to say a big thank you to Sussex Removals for making our move so stress free. Every member of their staff involved were efficient, polite, friendly and helpful. They were always willing to ensure the job was done to our satisfaction. We would definitely use Sussex Removals again and recommend them to others.
Outstanding service and value for money the guys who moved us were fantastic
Never even got as far as a removal, first time they were supposed to come and quote they never turned up informing us late in the day. Rearranged for a few days later, again no show and this time couldn't even be bothered to tell me until i rang to see what was going on. Would not want such an unreliable company dealing with my move at all. Deserve zero stars but unable to do that.
Absolutely everything !!
They shoved all my things in boxes together....heavy things breaking small and delicate things. They then gave me no packing list at all. They didnt even know how many boxes they took away !! When I asked for my things back, my white sofa looked like a chain smoker had camped on it with boots on for 9 months...it was ruined. My 4 stools didn't make it home for an additional week.....they lost them ! When they did finally make it home, they were beyond filthy with things living on them....chrysalises !! They were disgusting. Several things were smashed. My dead mothers silver serviette rings vanished and were never to be seen again :( My notice board that had every invitation and thank you card we had received in the last 10 years was in pieces with most of it missing too. Many many things just never came home. I had terrible trouble getting any insurance monies out fo them too and I still haven't received my refund for the job they just didn't do. It was a lot of money and it is heart breaking.
And what is the owners response to this awful situation I hear you ask.........it is to just ignore my many many calls. Totally.

Honestly guys, do NOT use these guys. Unprofessional just doesn't cover what they are. It isn't worth the risk and upset. Use someone else, anyone else.
My items were moved from one house to another without any damage
I used Sussex Removals at the end of January 2016 and have been meaning to say a big thank you ever since! It was the strength of other reviews that made me choose them in the first place and I was not disappointed. Everything was arranged simply and smoothly over the phone (with the assistance of some WhatsApp photos to Joe) and although I was a bit apprehensive I needn't have worried. The driver turned up on time and was really polite and helpful. He worked very hard to make sure all my things were protected with blankets and film wrap (including a large Ikea tv unit which miraculously survived) and he even unloaded my dining table and chairs by himself (a pre-arranged stop off at the local auction house) because my husband and I were stuck in traffic. It was a job well done at both ends and I would definitely use them again and tell all my friends. Very happy :)
The guys were very helpful and made the move far easier than we had dreaded. I would use them again and do not have a problem in recommending them.
Excellent service. Friendly team and very helpful.3
Crew arrived on time professional and speedy, helpful and friendly, I would use this company again.
First Class job all the way through from the first contact made with Joe to the moment that we waved them off from our new home. Thanks lads!
Brilliant service. No problems. Great comms
Excellent service with a smile all the chaps were very helpful and nothing was to much trouble
Could not have been happier
Jo and his team were absolutely amazing with our recent move. He was extremely reassuring about the whole process, making a stressful time feel much more manageable! He was in contact with me when I needed and made all the arrangements really easy. His removal guys were fab, really friendly with a 'no job too big' approach and assessed my stuff jumbled all over the place and weren't fazed at all. They were quick, friendly and importantly very careful with our stuff. I then recommended them to a friend who had exactly the same experience. Will certainly use them again and would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat.
Fantastic removals firm from start to finish. Joe and his team amazing. Would use Sussex removals again. (Reasonably priced as well)

G Ezra
Overall the whole moving service was good. The first important thing is we have no damages and secondly nothing missing. All our household goods were very well stacked and they used many blankets and boxes to make sure of that.
Couldn't have asked for better service and I would definitely recommend to others. Very reasonably priced and quick and friendly service.
We moved from Sussex to Hertfordshire just before Christmas 2014, in what was a rather rushed and stressful affair, although Joe and the two Darren’s made our passage completely hassle-free.
Literally nothing was too much trouble for them and the whole move was undertaken carefully, considerately and contentiously, all with great communication throughout.
Quite simply an excellent service with customer-care at the forefront – these guys truly appreciate how stressful moving can be and take a lot of the pain out of it all. I’d have absolutely no hesitation in booking them again, so the proofs within the pudding, as the saying goes!
Thankyou paul, we love customer satisfaction!!! it drives us on.... thanks for taking the time to give your feedback....
Sussex Removals And Storage is rated 4.74 based on 124 reviews