Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sussex Removals And Storage
Own Driver, Courier
Read Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

About Sussex Removals And Storage:

Located in the heart of Sussex we specialise in house removals to and from the Sussex. With over 20 years of experience you can rely on us to complete your move with less fuss and a great experience. Don’t just take our word for it, check our latest reviews. Here at Sussex Removals and storage, if your move is simple or more complicated, we can cope with it if you are moving to a different area of Uk or Europe. We cover all areas within Sussex such as Brighton, Eastbourne, Newhaven & Worthing.

Tell us how Sussex Removals And Storage made you happy
Really great service from start to finish. Prompt, friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble for the two guys that moved me in. They worked really hard on a boiling hot day and move was completed super fast. Would definitely recommend and will be sure to use Sussex Removals for my next move. Thankyou!
Thank you! Really pleased with the service you provided. Such friendly and helpful guys - nothing was a problem which made us feel better. It was a hard day made less stressful by Sussex Removals
Excellent experience despite nightmare move from Brighton to London. The three removal guys were amazing. Professional, friendly and didn’t complained once, despite not getting back to Brighton until 2am the next day. Joe and his team is fantastic!

Karin
This was my first move after 50 years of being when I was in the family home, on the Thursday before I was due to move I phoned them to say I couldn’t cope with the packing anymore and They said no problem, On the Friday John and his assistant came out they finished all my packing for me moved all my stuff amazingly, not the best the weather, couldn’t of asked for a better move, many thanks to them
Lost my dogs ashes and offered not even an apology in return. Dropped a £2500 fridge freezer off the back of their lorry and offered me £250 in compensation. Terrible service and their insurance policy is not worth the paper it is written on.
An absolutely fantastic service. The two lads moving us were polite, respectful and extremely hard working. We could not have asked for any more in what is a stressful time which they made a lot easier.
They sent a van too small for the job which meant leaving my belongings on the street until they could drop off the first lot and come back for the remaining. This put my stuff at risk of being stolen. Very disappointed.
Ricky and Regan were outstanding - we will plan to use them again when we move our stuff out of storage.
Excellent service, good communication in getting everything organised and came punctually.
Really pleased with the service on the day, they even called another of their team to help out. It was completely stressless and seamless thank you
A good job done for a good price. It was a small job done well.
Friendly, helpful and pleasant staff. No problems with the move. Have used Sussex Removals twice now and would again.
Excellent friendly service, arrived on time, were quick & efficient & didn't break a single thing!
Was very impressed with Sussex Removals, they turned up early were friendly helpful, nothing too much trouble and calmed me down! They were professional and although we ran late there was no pressure to rush. I would definitely recommend Sussex Removals.
Three great guys turned up in the worst British weather I have seen for a long time. Undeterred, they completed the entire move for me in a matter of hours. Careful, helpful and considerate of my belongings. After three hours they were still smiling despite being drenched in the rain. Highly recommended, worth every penny!!
very good helpful staff dan was excellent on the day of our move very organised
Would definitely recommend 5 ** service
Excellent service, went the extra mile when I was let down on the day by another company I'd booked for the move. highly recommended.
No real problems with Sussex Removals. They dealt with the failure of completion on the Friday, put our furniture into store over weekend and delivered Monday/Tuesday. A couple of breakages and, at the moment, a glass top for our rattan outdoor coffee table is missing .... but gardens pots still to be delivered so could be with them. Overall very satisfied.
The customer service was excellent and the removal men were professional, helpful and friendly. They were very careful with my furniture - each piece was individually wrapped and protected. Thank you so much.
Outstanding service and value for money the guys who moved us were fantastic
Sussex Removals And Storage is rated 4.80 based on 122 reviews