Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sussex Removals And Storage
Own Driver, Courier
Read Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

About Sussex Removals And Storage:

Located in the heart of Sussex we specialise in house removals to and from the Sussex. With over 20 years of experience you can rely on us to complete your move with less fuss and a great experience. Don’t just take our word for it, check our latest reviews. Here at Sussex Removals and storage, if your move is simple or more complicated, we can cope with it if you are moving to a different area of Uk or Europe. We cover all areas within Sussex such as Brighton, Eastbourne, Newhaven & Worthing.

Tell us how Sussex Removals And Storage made you happy
This company has just let down a new single mum by turning up 5 hours late, saying they'd misquoted and then leaving!! This company should NOT be in business. PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM!
I also spoke with someone in detail saying all sounded good and we arrange an appointment for someone to view my property and sent me a quote. They did not arrive or contact me.
Very poor service. No excuse.
My husband and I spoke to Joe on the phone on a Saturday, a week before our move to inquire if they would be available with a week's notice. He was very kind on the phone and asked thorough questions and told us the quote to move our 1 bedroom flat to a 3 bedroom house would be £210 as it would be hourly. He said he would send us an email on Monday to confirm but we were penciled in on that day.

Monday came and went with no correspondence so we called them at the end of the day and they said to use the quote calculator on the website, which we did even though we already had a quote. On Tuesday we received the quote in email for £450! When we called to inquire about it we were told that was the right quote and were never permitted to speak with Joe directly.

We turned down other removals companies over the weekend because we thought we were booked in for £210, only to find out 4 days before our move that we would have to pay £450. Of course, at this point, it's too late to book with anyone else, so we've had to book our own van and get a family member to drive it.

I should mention that we have very little furniture to move, with only flatpacked office desks and one double bed. On their quote form it only allows room for full sized furniture that isn't disassembled so of course it would be more expensive to do it that way. When we spoke with Joe we told him that everything would fit in a medium van as we don't have a whole lot. The fact that we had to turn to an impersonal quote form rather than speak with a live person is ridiculous. Our move will take 2 hours at the most, not a full day, and other companies were quoting around £250, which we missed out on because we chose to go with this company.

This company is extremely unprofessional and unresponsive - would not recommend.
The guys doing the removal were excellent. But because the keys weren't available on arrival at the property because funds had not gone through and keys would not be handed over. subsequently after a 2 hour wait, on the Sunday after moving in I was slapped with a £192 bill.
How many possible customers realise this could happen to them. What other hidden penalties are there. I also had to fill in a rating card and give them before they left.!!
Got an online quote for £845 and then they called in person and quoted £4100 (with packing). I asked why the huge increase for 4 bed house to 4 bed house, horsham to tunbridge wells and got the same quote and no reason. Why not just say they didn’t need the work? We don’t even have any wardrobes and think only half the boxed they estimated.
Really great service from start to finish. Prompt, friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble for the two guys that moved me in. They worked really hard on a boiling hot day and move was completed super fast. Would definitely recommend and will be sure to use Sussex Removals for my next move. Thankyou!
Thank you! Really pleased with the service you provided. Such friendly and helpful guys - nothing was a problem which made us feel better. It was a hard day made less stressful by Sussex Removals
Excellent experience despite nightmare move from Brighton to London. The three removal guys were amazing. Professional, friendly and didn’t complained once, despite not getting back to Brighton until 2am the next day. Joe and his team is fantastic!

Karin
This was my first move after 50 years of being when I was in the family home, on the Thursday before I was due to move I phoned them to say I couldn’t cope with the packing anymore and They said no problem, On the Friday John and his assistant came out they finished all my packing for me moved all my stuff amazingly, not the best the weather, couldn’t of asked for a better move, many thanks to them
Lost my dogs ashes and offered not even an apology in return. Dropped a £2500 fridge freezer off the back of their lorry and offered me £250 in compensation. Terrible service and their insurance policy is not worth the paper it is written on.
An absolutely fantastic service. The two lads moving us were polite, respectful and extremely hard working. We could not have asked for any more in what is a stressful time which they made a lot easier.
They sent a van too small for the job which meant leaving my belongings on the street until they could drop off the first lot and come back for the remaining. This put my stuff at risk of being stolen. Very disappointed.
Ricky and Regan were outstanding - we will plan to use them again when we move our stuff out of storage.
Excellent service, good communication in getting everything organised and came punctually.
Really pleased with the service on the day, they even called another of their team to help out. It was completely stressless and seamless thank you
A good job done for a good price. It was a small job done well.
Friendly, helpful and pleasant staff. No problems with the move. Have used Sussex Removals twice now and would again.
Excellent friendly service, arrived on time, were quick & efficient & didn't break a single thing!
Was very impressed with Sussex Removals, they turned up early were friendly helpful, nothing too much trouble and calmed me down! They were professional and although we ran late there was no pressure to rush. I would definitely recommend Sussex Removals.
Three great guys turned up in the worst British weather I have seen for a long time. Undeterred, they completed the entire move for me in a matter of hours. Careful, helpful and considerate of my belongings. After three hours they were still smiling despite being drenched in the rain. Highly recommended, worth every penny!!
Sussex Removals And Storage is rated 4.65 based on 127 reviews