Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Sussex Removals And Storage

About Sussex Removals And Storage: A reputable removals and storage company based in Sussex covering local and long distance moves... Always a personal service, prompt, flexible, approachable... Packing service, all the materials and equipment to move you stress free.. Call us today on 01273 978278 for a free quote... Emergency moves out of hours 07860 701993

Tell us how Sussex Removals And Storage made you happy

"Ricky and Regan were outstanding - we will plan to use them again when we move our stuff out of storage."
"Excellent service, good communication in getting everything organised and came punctually."
"Really pleased with the service on the day, they even called another of their team to help out. It was completely stressless and seamless thank you"
"A good job done for a good price. It was a small job done well."
"Friendly, helpful and pleasant staff. No problems with the move. Have used Sussex Removals twice now and would again."
"Excellent friendly service, arrived on time, were quick & efficient & didn't break a single thing!"
"Was very impressed with Sussex Removals, they turned up early were friendly helpful, nothing too much trouble and calmed me down! They were professional and although we ran late there was no pressure to rush. I would definitely recommend Sussex Removals."
"Three great guys turned up in the worst British weather I have seen for a long time. Undeterred, they completed the entire move for me in a matter of hours. Careful, helpful and considerate of my belongings. After three hours they were still smiling despite being drenched in the rain. Highly recommended, worth every penny!!"
"very good helpful staff dan was excellent on the day of our move very organised Would definitely recommend 5 ** service"
"Excellent service, went the extra mile when I was let down on the day by another company I'd booked for the move. highly recommended."
"No real problems with Sussex Removals. They dealt with the failure of completion on the Friday, put our furniture into store over weekend and delivered Monday/Tuesday. A couple of breakages and, at the moment, a glass top for our rattan outdoor coffee table is missing .... but gardens pots still to be delivered so could be with them. Overall very satisfied."
"The customer service was excellent and the removal men were professional, helpful and friendly. They were very careful with my furniture - each piece was individually wrapped and protected. Thank you so much."
"Outstanding service and value for money the guys who moved us were fantastic"
"A great team - very good customer service, friendly, efficient and reliable. They did a great job with our move. Can’t recommend highly enough."
"Never even got as far as a removal, first time they were supposed to come and quote they never turned up informing us late in the day. Rearranged for a few days later, again no show and this time couldn't even be bothered to tell me until i rang to see what was going on. Would not want such an unreliable company dealing with my move at all. Deserve zero stars but unable to do that."
"Jo and his team are great. A super service from start to finish. Always willing to put in the extra mile with help with packing and understanding with the moving process. Thank you!"
"Absolutely everything !! They shoved all my things in boxes together....heavy things breaking small and delicate things. They then gave me no packing list at all. They didnt even know how many boxes they took away !! When I asked for my things back, my white sofa looked like a chain smoker had camped on it with boots on for 9 months...it was ruined. My 4 stools didn't make it home for an additional week.....they lost them ! When they did finally make it home, they were beyond filthy with things living on them....chrysalises !! They were disgusting. Several things were smashed. My dead mothers silver serviette rings vanished and were never to be seen again :( My notice board that had every invitation and thank you card we had received in the last 10 years was in pieces with most of it missing too. Many many things just never came home. I had terrible trouble getting any insurance monies out fo them too and I still haven't received my refund for the job they just didn't do. It was a lot of money and it is heart breaking. And what is the owners response to this awful situation I hear you ask.........it is to just ignore my many many calls. Totally. Honestly guys, do NOT use these guys. Unprofessional just doesn't cover what they are. It isn't worth the risk and upset. Use someone else, anyone else."
"My items were moved from one house to another without any damage"
"Turned up on time, and were very careful and professional with the move . Would definitely use again."
"Would definitely recommend this removal company."
Sussex Removals And Storage is rated 4.85 based on 115 reviews