Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Sussex Removals And Storage

About Sussex Removals And Storage: A reputable removals and storage company based in Sussex covering local and long distance moves... Always a personal service, prompt, flexible, approachable... Packing service, all the materials and equipment to move you stress free.. Call us today on 01273 978278 for a free quote... Emergency moves out of hours 07860 701993

Tell us how Sussex Removals And Storage made you happy

Telephone
"A great team - very good customer service, friendly, efficient and reliable. They did a great job with our move. Can’t recommend highly enough."
"Never even got as far as a removal, first time they were supposed to come and quote they never turned up informing us late in the day. Rearranged for a few days later, again no show and this time couldn't even be bothered to tell me until i rang to see what was going on. Would not want such an unreliable company dealing with my move at all. Deserve zero stars but unable to do that."
"Jo and his team are great. A super service from start to finish. Always willing to put in the extra mile with help with packing and understanding with the moving process. Thank you!"
"Absolutely everything !! They shoved all my things in boxes together....heavy things breaking small and delicate things. They then gave me no packing list at all. They didnt even know how many boxes they took away !! When I asked for my things back, my white sofa looked like a chain smoker had camped on it with boots on for 9 months...it was ruined. My 4 stools didn't make it home for an additional week.....they lost them ! When they did finally make it home, they were beyond filthy with things living on them....chrysalises !! They were disgusting. Several things were smashed. My dead mothers silver serviette rings vanished and were never to be seen again :( My notice board that had every invitation and thank you card we had received in the last 10 years was in pieces with most of it missing too. Many many things just never came home. I had terrible trouble getting any insurance monies out fo them too and I still haven't received my refund for the job they just didn't do. It was a lot of money and it is heart breaking. And what is the owners response to this awful situation I hear you ask.........it is to just ignore my many many calls. Totally. Honestly guys, do NOT use these guys. Unprofessional just doesn't cover what they are. It isn't worth the risk and upset. Use someone else, anyone else."
"My items were moved from one house to another without any damage"
"Turned up on time, and were very careful and professional with the move . Would definitely use again."
"Would definitely recommend this removal company."
"Door to Door service and storage facilities brilliant. All staff were very polite and helpful."
"We just wanted to say a big thank you to Sussex Removals for making our move so stress free. Every member of their staff involved were efficient, polite, friendly and helpful. They were always willing to ensure the job was done to our satisfaction. We would definitely use Sussex Removals again and recommend them to others."
"Sussex Removals managed our move from West Sussex to Worcestershire and it was absolutely faultless. They are a very professional team, totally committed to delivering excellent service and the actual physical hard work they put in was staggering. Customer service at this high level is rare and we have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Sussex Removals. Thank you to Joe and each one of the fantastic team."
"Very efficient and friendly staff, who were punctual and very helpful."
"I used Sussex Removals at the end of January 2016 and have been meaning to say a big thank you ever since! It was the strength of other reviews that made me choose them in the first place and I was not disappointed. Everything was arranged simply and smoothly over the phone (with the assistance of some WhatsApp photos to Joe) and although I was a bit apprehensive I needn't have worried. The driver turned up on time and was really polite and helpful. He worked very hard to make sure all my things were protected with blankets and film wrap (including a large Ikea tv unit which miraculously survived) and he even unloaded my dining table and chairs by himself (a pre-arranged stop off at the local auction house) because my husband and I were stuck in traffic. It was a job well done at both ends and I would definitely use them again and tell all my friends. Very happy :)"
"RELIABLE, FRIENDLY, HELPFUL and VERY REASONABLY PRICED. WOUL DEFINITELY USE AGAIN AND HAVE NO RESERVATIONS ABOUT RECOMMENDING TO FRIENDS,"
"The guys were very helpful and made the move far easier than we had dreaded. I would use them again and do not have a problem in recommending them."
"Jo and his team worked tirelessly with good humour to make our move as smooth as possible. We had lots of packing which was all done before the moving day. This made it all much easier. We have moved many times and have had some disappointments with the removals - none on this occasion. I would thoroughly recommend Sussex Removals who took great care with all our furniture, which was wrapped in blankets and film. A very professional company."
"After shopping around for a removal company i settled on Sussex Removals on the strength of their reviews. Pleased to say i was not disappointed, Jo & his team gave a fantastic service - nothing was too much trouble. They arrived on time, took great care of my items and treated my new home with respect. They were very accommodating whilst i awaited the call from my solicitor to confirm completion on the purchase and I felt comfortable with them in what can be a very stressful situation. I have no hesitation in recommending Sussex Removals, a professional, courteous & friendly service. Huge thanks to the hard working team!"
"Excellent, efficient and reliable team! Joe goes above and beyond to accommodate even at short notice. Very happy with prices after doing lots of market research. I'd definitely recommend Sussex Removals and I'll use their services again."
"I have moved over three continents, and numerous times - from toddlerhood to adulthood - and I have not seen a removals service as good except once in all that time. Joe and his crew, including people brought on last minute especially for this work, were extremely professional, thorough, very courteous and very accommodating. From arranging the move, which was last minute and difficult, to dealing with billing issues, to packing and unpacking: All was handled extremely effectively. My effects were not especially difficult to move in the end, but without much information to go on as an "emergency move" and a longish distance, Joe and his crew were prepared and handled everything very efficiently – And all at a fair price. I can only give top marks and the highest recommendation. Do not waste your time looking anywhere else if you need any sort of move."
"guys were friendly, helpful, efficient, prompt and reliable so overall very good, only reason not giving five stars is for some reason ignored clear labelling on boxes and put them in the wrong rooms."
"A truly excellent service. My move was at very short notice and dealt with professionally. They were a very pleasant, polite and efficient team who ensured a very difficult day went smoothly."
Sussex Removals And Storage is rated 4.84 based on 102 reviews