Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sussex Removals And Storage
Own Driver, Courier
Read Sussex Removals And Storage Reviews

About Sussex Removals And Storage:

A reputable removals and storage company based in Sussex covering local and long distance moves... Always a personal service, prompt, flexible, approachable... Packing service, all the materials and equipment to move you stress free.. Call us today on 01273 978278 for a free quote... Emergency moves out of hours 07860 701993

Tell us how Sussex Removals And Storage made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
A good job done for a good price. It was a small job done well.
Very efficient and friendly staff, who were punctual and very helpful.
guys were friendly, helpful, efficient, prompt and reliable so overall very good, only reason not giving five stars is for some reason ignored clear labelling on boxes and put them in the wrong rooms.
Used suasex removals to move me May this year. 2015 my only downfall was how long I had to wait for them to arrive to move me on the day. Part from that the guys worked very hard and extremely fast & efficient.
The van turned up 1/2 hour late but this was due to a sat nav being set to the incorrect address. The removal men were very polite and the move was done quickly and professionally.
Crew arrived on time professional and speedy, helpful and friendly, I would use this company again.
Overall the whole moving service was good. The first important thing is we have no damages and secondly nothing missing. All our household goods were very well stacked and they used many blankets and boxes to make sure of that.
Sussex Removals And Storage is rated 4.80 based on 121 reviews