Supplement Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supplement Factory
Read Supplement Factory  Reviews

About Supplement Factory :

The Supplement Factory is trusted by many of Europe’s and some of the world’s largest nutrition and well-being brands to develop and contract manufacture their respected food supplement ranges. Our production quality of capsules, tablets and powders coupled with a genuine GMP system helps companies to achieve the pinnacle of retail and online supplement sales. When comparing our quality with other factory supplements you will find attention to detail at every level. Service, quality and price are the best in the UK as standard.

sales@supplementfactoryuk.com

Units 5 Javelin Business Park

Tell us how Supplement Factory made you happy
Supplement Factory  5 star review on 31st May 2018
Laura Tucker
More Photos & Videos
Big Thank You To Marc & Warren,

Having placed an order and waiting over a week as the the items went missing by Royal Mail, the team looked into it and took good care to make it right and it has now been delivered by DPD.

After the headache it has finally been resolved. The level of customer service received my Marc and his team was nothing short of EXCELLENT.

Alex
The team at SF helped me from initial concept to final delivery of my brand.
Their industry knowledge was first class and I could not be happier with my product.
Thanks to Supplement Factory for helping us to launch our new brand in the beauty sector. We have already secured store listings and offshore distributors because of this great innovation and well made product. They advised us on all aspects of manufacturing and formulation and then gave us advice on how to secure retail but-in. 100% recommendation from me.
Supplement Factory  5 star review on 31st May 2018
Great service from product conception to delivery. They were able to answer any questions and helped guide me through the whole process. I love the end result and will be ordering more lines.
I’ve enjoyed working with Supplement Factory for the last year and find their NPD exciting. Communication is always open and friendly. Their quality procedures align to our business needs and standards.
Supplement Factory is rated 3.82 based on 11 reviews